Will there be a song at the beginning of each episode?

Hello guys! I'm new here and I hope to start a new adventure with this community.
I was wondering if each episode will have a song at the beginning like the first one. Would you like it or not? It would be really cool, in my opinion. Let me know what you think.

Comments

• I always thought that "Busy Earnin'" was the theme song for the entire series, and I wouldn't complain if it was played every episode, as it absolutely works with TFOB. Based on other Telltale games though, the only music changes will be in the credits, where they have used different songs for each episode. But again, I think "Busy Earnin'" is perfectly fine

• Yeah, that song fits perfectly in the beginning and manages to set up the mood.

• I don't think it needs to be changed, like you say I think it's perfect and I'd be really annoyed if they changed it to one that wasn't as good! I hope they keep as the theme for the entire series.

• I like the current song, but something like Sharp Dressed Man playing in the background with Rhys and AI Jack would be golden.

• I hope it remains Busy Earning, its really nice.

• It's a possibility, and if it does end up being that, I'll be excited to see what songs they pick, and if not, I'll still be looking forward to new credit songs.

• I hope they keep the same song for every episode. At this point I can't imagine another one being a better fit.

• I loved the song on FIFA 15. I was ecstatic when I heard it at the start of this episode.

I would not be offended at all if they continued to use it throughout the entire series as their main theme.

• Alt text

I absolutely love every Borderlands opening credit song (great choices!)

• Hahaha nice pic!

ChocoHallic posted: »

I absolutely love every Borderlands opening credit song (great choices!)

• Haha Thanks! xD

AlfMusic posted: »

Hahaha nice pic!

• My guess is that the intro sequence with the licensed music will only be in the first episode, and later episodes will start in a more traditional TTG way, jumping straight into the story.

• Yeah, I guess you're right

Arodin posted: »

My guess is that the intro sequence with the licensed music will only be in the first episode, and later episodes will start in a more traditional TTG way, jumping straight into the story.

• I hope so, the song fits the game perfectly. I really liked TWAU intro song too

• Yeah, that one was also quite good.

I hope so, the song fits the game perfectly. I really liked TWAU intro song too

Sign in to comment in this discussion.