Game of thrones doesn't work

Comments

• I downloaded episode 2 on my ps4, but in episodes section for episode 2 it says "purchased but not downloaded". I downloaded it, deleted it, re-downloaded it, deleted the whole game, installed it again with episode 2. But still, GOT episode 2 doesn't work for me. Telltale please please please help me. I've been trying to play since tuesday.

• https://www.sendspace.com/file/3in79j
    Hey there TelltaleMike, I just bought the game and downloaded it(mac) and when i start it up it just shuts down after the: 'Click to play' screen.
    Please help!

I apologize for the inconvenience, please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply h

• Wow, TellTale's support is horrific! I'm done with their games.

HakanMTunc posted: »

I downloaded episode 2 on my ps4, but in episodes section for episode 2 it says "purchased but not downloaded". I downloaded it, deleted it,

• [iphone] after the previously on kept glitching I restarted my phone and episode 2s glitchs are more game breaking than the first one. I am stuck in the opening scene where the brother is in a bar and one quick time event is impossible to complete, making me restart it over and over again. Please get this fixed because it seems like this is an issue on every platform as well. On top of that, I already bought the season pass and I would like to be able to recommend it to all the gamers I know who are obsessed with GoT.

• Releasing a small slice of a game at a time should mean every single part is polished, not a buggy mess that cant be opened or played.

But at least staff are trying to help and not just brush people. Good to see TellTaleMike....

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

My apologies for the delayed response. We are still currently working hard on resolving the issue, and hope to have more information soon. Unfortunately I do not have any updates at this time. If you have not tried it yet, I recommend making sure that you have closed any and all apps open and running in the background, then reset your device, and try starting the game app again, and the performance of the app should improve.

• https://www.sendspace.com/file/s2c4v9 Please help me ben kenobi, you're my only hope!

I apologize for the inconvenience, please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply h

• Didn't work Mike.

My apologies for the delayed response. We are still currently working hard on resolving the issue, and hope to have more information soon. U

• I tried to open the game on MAC but it does not work. When it says Click to Begin it shuts down straight after that.
    http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/vEV8qJdIQHMfxQO8ebhU6A

• Hello GoT does not work on my MacBook Pro, it crashes after I click on "click to start"

Here is the file generated as per the GOT support tool
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/ljxg4q

• Forget about an answer, these guys love to ignore you. I have the same problem but on my ps3 where the game keeps freezing then it locks out my whole system. Good luck ever playing the game.

HakanMTunc posted: »

I downloaded episode 2 on my ps4, but in episodes section for episode 2 it says "purchased but not downloaded". I downloaded it, deleted it,

• Yeah and he's only stating troubleshoot issues for computer versions. What about the ones of us trying to play on a console.

Tharnuk posted: »

Imo worst support ever. Mike can Only state standard answers somebody could find everywhere and don't help at all. And when u state a clear

• I paid the $24.99 for the full game.

Can you please clarify if you are playing the Episode 1 Demo/Trial version, or if you have purchased and downloaded the Full Game Episode 1, or the Season Pass for the game?

Which model PS3 are you currently using to play the game? Also, what size is the hard drive, and how much space do you have left on it?

I paid the $24.99 for the full game.

• I just bought the game and downloaded it on my Mac, but every time I try to open it it crashes. Here's my link from your Support Tool:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/44k4e6

• edited February 2015

I bought the season pass for my pc. Have played through episode 1 and have downloaded and installed the patch, but can not get episode 2 to play. It keeps saying I have not installed it. Do I have to go to episodes to get it to actually download?

• edited February 2015

Hello there,
    i'm playing on Apple Ipad.
    Stopped at episode 2.
    The scene starts again in the same point every time. The sword is on the ground, I get back it, but I cannot defend myself (Asher). The button of action does not work
    i can't do nothing else. seems like the game is bugging !
    is there a solution ?
    thanks.

@timmit1206 After looking over your Support Tool information, it seems that your computer is running below the minimum system requirements to run the game successfully. Where we require a minimum of 512mb of dedicated memory, your computer is currently running at 256mb of dedicated memory. I recommend either try playing the game on a computer above minimum system requirements if you have the ability to, or contacting Steam Support for any inquiries regarding refunds, or refund requests, and they will be able to assist you further with your issue.

timmit1206 posted: »

Please help me out TelltaleMike, i got the game through Steam long time ago and after downloading it last night over Steam i can't even get

My apologies for the delayed response, and for any difficulties caused by this. Please make sure that you have downloaded the critical Mac patch necessary for playing Episode 2. If you were not alerted to download it when starting the game connected to the internet, or if you are experiencing issues downloading the patch via in-game, please also try downloading it directly from a web browser, and follow the steps in the Game of Thrones PC/Mac Patch Thread to download the patch and place it in the right directory.

If you still experience any issues downloading/playing the episode, please note that we are currently working on an issue where some Mac players are unable to play Episode 2 after downloading the patch, and hope to have an update/resolution for the issue in the near future.

-Jeep- posted: »

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ptqvqa

After looking over your support tool information, you should be able to play the game successfully. Please read my above response, and see if you are able to follow the steps in the Sticky I've linked above, and see if you are able to play.

If you still experience any issues downloading/playing the episode, please note that we are currently working on an issue where some Mac players are unable to play Episode 2 after downloading the patch, and hope to have an update/resolution for the issue in the near future.

Gameking-Dj posted: »

https://www.sendspace.com/file/3in79j Hey there TelltaleMike, I just bought the game and downloaded it(mac) and when i start it up it just shuts down after the: 'Click to play' screen. Please help!

After looking over your Support Tool information, it seems that your computer is running below the minimum system requirements to run the game successfully. Where we require a minimum of 512mb of dedicated memory, your computer is currently running at 32mb of dedicated memory. Your computer uses an integrated Intel graphics card, which we do not recommend using for our game, as they tend to run under minimum specs. I recommend either trying to update your current graphics card's drivers to the latest version, and see if you are able to play, or try playing the game on a computer above minimum system requirements if you have the ability to.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/s2c4v9 Please help me ben kenobi, you're my only hope!

After looking over your support tool information, you should be able to play the game successfully. Please read my above response, and see if you are able to follow the steps in the Sticky I've linked above, and see if you are able to play. I will copy the post below:

Please make sure that you have downloaded the critical Mac patch necessary for playing Episode 2. If you were not alerted to download it when starting the game connected to the internet, or if you are experiencing issues downloading the patch via in-game, please also try downloading it directly from a web browser, and follow the steps in the Game of Thrones PC/Mac Patch Thread to download the patch and place it in the right directory.

Fatboyseb posted: »

Hello GoT does not work on my MacBook Pro, it crashes after I click on "click to start" Here is the file generated as per the GOT support tool https://www.sendspace.com/file/ljxg4q

After looking over your Support Tool information, it seems that your computer is running below the minimum system requirements to run the game successfully. Where we require a minimum of 512mb of dedicated memory, your computer is currently running at 384mb of dedicated memory. Your computer uses an integrated Intel graphics card, which we do not recommend using for our game, as they tend to run under minimum specs. I recommend either trying to update your current graphics card's drivers to the latest version, and see if you are able to play, or try playing the game on a computer above minimum system requirements if you have the ability to.

I just bought the game and downloaded it on my Mac, but every time I try to open it it crashes. Here's my link from your Support Tool: https://www.sendspace.com/file/44k4e6

• It's the launch 60GB version of PS3 but I upgraded the HD to 350GB and I still have about 260GB left on the drive of free space.

Which model PS3 are you currently using to play the game? Also, what size is the hard drive, and how much space do you have left on it?

Can you please clarify where in-game that it freezes for you? Is it when you start the game, and reach the main menu, is it during a loading screen, or is it during gameplay?

It's the launch 60GB version of PS3 but I upgraded the HD to 350GB and I still have about 260GB left on the drive of free space.

• Actually I am trying to play episode 1, it looks like the patch is for episode 2

After looking over your support tool information, you should be able to play the game successfully. Please read my above response, and see i

• It is at different random points during gameplay. It will stall while I'm playing or have lag and then it will just freeze and lock out the whole system where you can't press or do anything. The full on freeze will happen at any time too there is no specific point.

Can you please clarify where in-game that it freezes for you? Is it when you start the game, and reach the main menu, is it during a loading screen, or is it during gameplay?

• I reinstalled the game, working fine now

After looking over your support tool information, you should be able to play the game successfully. Please read my above response, and see i

• Worst "Support" ever... I'm done with you Telltale. You can't just take peoples money, not deliver and then just ignore them.

• its been 8 days since i posted my download link and i haven't had a response?? hello? anyone there

My apologies for the delayed response, thank you for clarifying how you were able to resolve your particular issue. I hope you are now able to enjoy the game!

Fatboyseb posted: »

I reinstalled the game, working fine now

• Is anyone else still having issues with the Season pass for Xbox One? I bought it but I cant play the episodes, it says purchased but not downloaded and when i go to download it i'm asked to purchase it again..... I really want to play this game.

Please make sure you have tried accessing and downloading the episode from the in-game Episodes menu, and if you are not able to download it from there, please do a search for 'Game of Thrones', then once you are on the game's store page, go to the Add-Ons section, and you will find Episodes 2 and 3 to download. Lastly, you can also try downloading the episodes directly from the Xbox Marketplace Website, and see if you are able to remotely download the episodes to your Xbox One from there.

Is anyone else still having issues with the Season pass for Xbox One? I bought it but I cant play the episodes, it says purchased but not downloaded and when i go to download it i'm asked to purchase it again..... I really want to play this game.

• edited April 2015

Hello, Telltale. The issue I'm having is with a new ps3, only a few months old. 500 gb hard drive (357 gb left). I had episodes 1-3 installed and have played fine, but then yesterday, when I tried to boot up the game, as soon as I select the icon from my main menu, it just goes to a black screen and my system freezes up. I have since deleted and re installed the game and that worked once, but the next time I tried to boot up your game, black screen and frozen system again. I did check before I started that I had the most up to date version. Please help

My apologies, can you please clarify what you mean by 'select the icon from my main menu'? Do you mean as soon as you select the game from the PS3's main Games menu, or as soon as you select 'Play' from the main menu of inside the game?

StarkLife posted: »

Hello, Telltale. The issue I'm having is with a new ps3, only a few months old. 500 gb hard drive (357 gb left). I had episodes 1-3 installe

• I mean the game icon from the ps3's main menu.

My apologies, can you please clarify what you mean by 'select the icon from my main menu'? Do you mean as soon as you select the game from the PS3's main Games menu, or as soon as you select 'Play' from the main menu of inside the game?

My apologies, you can also try Restoring your PS3's File System and see if you are then able to start the game without experiencing a freeze. (Please make sure to read over the notes in the above page explaining that this process does not delete any games or content, but messages/custom music playlists may be reverted back to their original state.)

I mean the game icon from the ps3's main menu.

• Nope, still frozen. I performed both the restore file system, tried the game to no success and then rebuilt the database and tried the game once more to no success

My apologies, you can also try Restoring your PS3's File System and see if you are then able to start the game without experiencing a freeze

If you still experience the issue, can you please clarify if you have tried deleting your save files from the Save Data Utility menu on your PS3?

Nope, still frozen. I performed both the restore file system, tried the game to no success and then rebuilt the database and tried the game once more to no success

• No, I haven't done that. Is that the next step you're suggesting, because I'd really rather not lose well over 10 hours of data

If you still experience the issue, can you please clarify if you have tried deleting your save files from the Save Data Utility menu on your PS3?

This discussion has been closed.