Telltale should expand

I like when Telltale take other concepts and make the Game their own way. Miss that they dont developing new own IPs though. Maybe they should expand and start offices in Sweden. Just to get another point of view i mean ;). At least visit the Game developing program in the University of Skövde.

Comments

• They are currently developing a new IP.

• I don't think that is what TellTale needs.

• edited February 2015

Why not North Korea?

Alt text

• You have won the Internet today. Congratulations

Alt text.

TheCatWolf posted: »

Why not North Korea?

• Oh god, he's already a movie critic, don't make him a video game one too.

Why not North Korea?

• Oh god, what's he going to do to poor Biggs?

Why not North Korea?

• Alt text

Why not North Korea?

• out of everywhere why sweden no offence if you live there and all but i'm sure there are better places they can expand to if they had to which they don't

• Why Sweden?! What kind of question is that? Sweden because Its the the land of gamedevelopment. A small country but still has major titles known across the globe.

• Well, there are other countries with even more known titles across the globe. And you can reply directly the person who asked that, you know.

Sockan85 posted: »

Why Sweden?! What kind of question is that? Sweden because Its the the land of gamedevelopment. A small country but still has major titles known across the globe.

• Like which country besides USA or Japan? But that does nothing in My favor if they expand to other countries than Sweden.

• Alt text

Oh god, what's he going to do to poor Biggs?

• in My favor

So it's for your benefit, not necessarily the major customer base? That's why we disagree.

The majority of the players are American, with probably British folks being runner up. TellTale caters to their majority.

And they only have one, understaffed I might add, office, in California. Being a studio their size, I can't see them expanding to any new offices just improving their current one.

And improving to other places doesn't really make the games better.

Sockan85 posted: »

Like which country besides USA or Japan? But that does nothing in My favor if they expand to other countries than Sweden.

• At most they'd move to Canada or somewhere where it's cheaper to make stuff - I've noticed more and more of my games are made in Canada.

in My favor So it's for your benefit, not necessarily the major customer base? That's why we disagree. The majority of the player

• Take him out to a nice dinner.

Alt text

Oh god, what's he going to do to poor Biggs?

• It feels like you've taken My post a little too serious.

• I dont think developers choose their location based on where their customers are.

• Op was clearly joking about the Sweden thing, he even added a winky face FFS. How more obvious does it get.

I would like to see telltale make up their own story and universe for a game though.

• Where's the bac- I mean, Colin?

dojo32161 posted: »

Take him out to a nice dinner.

• Alt text Because sweden

Jewfreeus posted: »

out of everywhere why sweden no offence if you live there and all but i'm sure there are better places they can expand to if they had to which they don't

• Alt text

Courteous of Joel from Vinesauce at around 5:45 in from here.

Because sweden

• i heard the word british and it attracted me to this post

MONARCHY

in My favor So it's for your benefit, not necessarily the major customer base? That's why we disagree. The majority of the player

• Lol

Dapnee posted: »

Courteous of Joel from Vinesauce at around 5:45 in from here.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.