Sasha is...

Pretty cute. She's adorable, funny and I like her better than Fiona I hope for my sake the game will let us have a relationship with her instead of the stupid protagonist loves protagonist cliche. The scene where she asks Rhys for the stun baton was hilarious

Alt text

Comments

• I don't like Sasha.

• Me neither, she's fine but I don't love her like others...got to do something other than threaten and point a gun at me to like you. :P

I don't like Sasha.

• You gotta respect a woman who don't take no shit, Goldy :P

Me neither, she's fine but I don't love her like others...got to do something other than threaten and point a gun at me to like you. :P

• Exactly, I mean that was really unnecessary and it made me feel like because she's the baby of the group she's got something to prove. I don't know yet, if she maybe calms down a bit and stops being so trigger happy I might warm to her, but my first impression of her is not a positive one. Definitely do not ship Rhys with her, he deserves better.

Me neither, she's fine but I don't love her like others...got to do something other than threaten and point a gun at me to like you. :P

• Agree whole heartily. She's awesome and my favorite character from TFTB...so far. If a relationship can form that's cool, but if not at least keep her in the game as a constant secondary main character.

• She wants rhys...Alt text

• I liked her, but not like other people, I found her kind of annoying like how I said we should keep moving, then she yells at me for saying that, then says to keep moving

• I find her character interesting. Through the game, she fills a role that she may or may not fit, like with her being August's girlfriend for the first half of the episode. Who knows how much of that was real, how much of that was staged in order to fulfill a deal. She follows Felix around a lot more than Fiona does, and I'd find it interesting that her relationship with him is going to affect the playthrough of the game (I let Felix die in my playthrough, cause I didn't too much care for him betraying the group).

We can see there's still something more to Sasha when she get's curious. When told by Felix not to trust anyone, she doesn't give Rhys a chance to double cross her, until she begins asking questions, wanting to see the stun baton. Geesh, she lowers her guard just cause you handed her a stick.

I'm really excited to see how she acts in the next episode.

• To a degree of course. :P

Clemenem posted: »

You gotta respect a woman who don't take no shit, Goldy :P

• I think she had her moments but I didn't think she was that great. I'm curious to see how her relationship with Rhys will develop though.

• Oh man, I opened this thread with dread, but then you said everything I was gonna say, so we're all good. Too many people hating on Sasha :( I love her.

• I don't hate, I do want to like her and feel as though I should be able to but... I don't know, I think she'll have to do something really nice/funny in the next episodes for me to like her.

nursethalia posted: »

Oh man, I opened this thread with dread, but then you said everything I was gonna say, so we're all good. Too many people hating on Sasha I love her.

• edited February 2015

I think she has reason to be pissed. She was forced into an alliance with two Hyperion workers who ruined her plan to make money and tried to jack her ride

I don't hate, I do want to like her and feel as though I should be able to but... I don't know, I think she'll have to do something really nice/funny in the next episodes for me to like her.

• I understand that, but I don't see why she felt the need to hold a gun to Rhys' head while he was trying to hack the lift system. At this point she has a gun, he has a stun-baton and nothing else - plus she just witnessed his hopeless attempt at taking down a bandit so, why is she still threatening him? Fiona seemed fine with Vaughn, she also has a gun while Vaughn does not, and they got on fine so what's up with Sasha? I am not hating, I think she's a cool character - but I'm just not feeling the love for her right now that everyone else seems to be.

I think she has reason to be pissed. She was forced into an alliance with two Hyperion workers who ruined her plan to make money and tried to jack her ride

• I agree it was stupid but Hyperion on Pandora is equivalent to the devil. She wanted to show that she doesn't fully trust Rhys and telling him not to get any ideas about screwing her and her sister over. That's all

I understand that, but I don't see why she felt the need to hold a gun to Rhys' head while he was trying to hack the lift system. At this po

• I think the Torgue "Hard Rod" would apply even better.

zeke10 posted: »

She wants rhys...

• I can definitely see how she might rub people the wrong way, so I'm really hoping we see more of her being friendlier in ep 2. I think players who didn't opt to let her hold the stun baton really missed out on just how cute she has the potential to be.

I don't hate, I do want to like her and feel as though I should be able to but... I don't know, I think she'll have to do something really nice/funny in the next episodes for me to like her.

• She's awesome.

• Alt text

I don't like Sasha.

• Even so, just because Rhys works for Hyperion and admires Handsome Jack doesn't necessarily mean he condones everything that they did in the past. That's almost like saying you don't trust somebody because their ancestors were Nazis, it's unfair because a person shouldn't be judged on the people they are associated with, because they don't necessarily define that person or their views. I can see why she would be wary and reluctant to trust him, but persistently threatening somebody who is unarmed to the same degree... come on, that shit's not cool. I'll admit also I might be slightly biased... I do have a sort of video-game crush on Rhys :3

I agree it was stupid but Hyperion on Pandora is equivalent to the devil. She wanted to show that she doesn't fully trust Rhys and telling him not to get any ideas about screwing her and her sister over. That's all

• I'm really hoping she is nicer in the second episode, or at least less trigger happy anyway. I genuinely want to like her as I really like the other three, so yeah I'll be interested to see how she is in the next episode. If it ever comes out... but that's a different thread...

I can definitely see how she might rub people the wrong way, so I'm really hoping we see more of her being friendlier in ep 2. I think playe

• I agree. I think Sasha had her reasons for being rude/apprehensive but for me it got the point where it was annoying as fuck. I hope that now since they are all in it together she will be nicer to Rhys and Vaughn and we'll be able to see a different side of her

I'll be interested to see how she is in the next episode. If it ever comes out... but that's a different thread.

Stahp :(

I'm really hoping she is nicer in the second episode, or at least less trigger happy anyway. I genuinely want to like her as I really like t

• I kind of like that she doesn't trust us, and according to Fiona of the present day, Sasha was 100% right in not trusting Rhys while Fiona thought Sasha was being paranoid. So I wonder what Rhys does in the future.

I'm really hoping she is nicer in the second episode, or at least less trigger happy anyway. I genuinely want to like her as I really like t

• Good point - the fact that Fiona mentions Sasha in the present also makes me really curious as to where Sasha and Vaughn are during this time. People were saying that the only reason they aren't there is because the four of them were together before Rhys and Fiona were kidnapped and that they are probably looking for them, but I want to think it's more than that. Rhys doesn't mention Vaughn at all, and when Fiona mentions Sasha she says "I'll give Sasha this much..." making it seem like they don't talk anymore or they fell out with each other or something. It doesn't sound like a very fond way to talk about your sister does it? I think we're going to end up doing some back-stabbing at some point whether we like it or not, and both Vaughn and Sasha will desert us because of it.

dojo32161 posted: »

I kind of like that she doesn't trust us, and according to Fiona of the present day, Sasha was 100% right in not trusting Rhys while Fiona thought Sasha was being paranoid. So I wonder what Rhys does in the future.

• Haha, glad I'm not the only one!
    Aww I know, it hurts so much every time I think about it...I shed a single tear.

I agree. I think Sasha had her reasons for being rude/apprehensive but for me it got the point where it was annoying as fuck. I hope that no

• I think players who didn't opt to let her hold the stun baton really missed out on just how cute she has the potential to be.

Don't blame me. :P

You really think I'll let a woman who is holding a SMG to my head to have my only weapon? I kept it for self defense and I thought little miss Pandorain would try and steal it.

I can definitely see how she might rub people the wrong way, so I'm really hoping we see more of her being friendlier in ep 2. I think playe

• To be honest, I almost didn't let her, I thought she might shock me with it!

I think players who didn't opt to let her hold the stun baton really missed out on just how cute she has the potential to be. Don't

• I was shocked to see she didn't after watching let's plays.

To be honest, I almost didn't let her, I thought she might shock me with it!

• You were "shocked"? Was that a pun?

I was shocked to see she didn't after watching let's plays.

• ...Maybe.

You were "shocked"? Was that a pun?

• Sasha is bae!
    ...ok, I'm not serious, but hey! Whatever.

• I let Sasha hold it mainly so she would ease up and let Rhys work without a gun in his back, was glad I chose to let Sasha sadistically shock an unconscious bandit on the ground.

• Annoying.

• Quite electrifying?

...Maybe.

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

I think it's fair to say that I really like Sasha.

• It was found in the files, along with these:

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Where does that come from xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.