Sasha is...

2»

Comments

• edited February 2015

Geesh, she lowers her guard just cause you handed her a stick.

That line honestly made me laugh for some reason XD

Anyway, I totally agree with all you said. And god I can't imagine how she will hate Rhys if he chose to betray Vaughn for Vasquez. I will see that on my Scumbag playthrough xD

Dapnee posted: »

I find her character interesting. Through the game, she fills a role that she may or may not fit, like with her being August's girlfriend fo

• edited February 2015

Personally I like Sasha when I'm playing as Fiona, but not when I'm playing as Rhys. (weird)

She kinda annoyed me when she kept threatening me and all and I thought 'Don't trust me, don't trust you' so I didn't give her the stun baton, plus I didn't want to make Rhys look naive and/or reckless ._. I liked her better after though, since they teamed up to get the money. She also noticed my loyalty so I hope she will trust me now.

nursethalia posted: »

I can definitely see how she might rub people the wrong way, so I'm really hoping we see more of her being friendlier in ep 2. I think playe

• Not implying that she's a dog or anything.

Oh jeesh, I need to start a scumbag playthrough, I tried once and after the part with Grease Face, I got too soft.

Geesh, she lowers her guard just cause you handed her a stick. That line honestly made me laugh for some reason XD Anyway, I tota

• Quite.

Quite electrifying?

• It took me a long time to get it XD (i'm tired okay)

Yeah, most of the time it's really funny but other times it makes me feel really bad, like when I betrayed Vaughn for Vasquez o.o I did it in TWDG too and it was even worse.

Dapnee posted: »

Not implying that she's a dog or anything. Oh jeesh, I need to start a scumbag playthrough, I tried once and after the part with Grease Face, I got too soft.

• That's interesting o.o

dojo32161 posted: »

It was found in the files, along with these:

• Haven't you played B2 he murdered multiple Pandorans, brought them to his lab to experience even worse. He wanted to take over the world for his own selfish sake admiring Handsome Jack is the equivalent of admiring Hitler in their world

Even so, just because Rhys works for Hyperion and admires Handsome Jack doesn't necessarily mean he condones everything that they did in the

• edited February 2015

This coming from the person who thinks Ramsay and Joffrey are "misunderstood."

Clemenem posted: »

Haven't you played B2 he murdered multiple Pandorans, brought them to his lab to experience even worse. He wanted to take over the world for his own selfish sake admiring Handsome Jack is the equivalent of admiring Hitler in their world

• edited February 2015

Notice how I said in their world not mine. Its what Pandorans think of Jack that I'm describing :). Its nice to pay attention to detail instead of jumping to conclusions

This coming from the person who thinks Ramsay and Joffrey are "misunderstood."

• Right...

Notice how I said in their world not mine. Its what Pandorans think of Jack that I'm describing . Its nice to pay attention to detail instead of jumping to conclusions

• Look I can look over the ganging up and immature comments (a lot on this forum btw) but not respecting my opinions and using them for the sake of starting an argument is ridiculous. I never said what I had thought of HJ and was only describing how Sasha, Fiona and many Pandorans think of him. There was no purpose to starting this argument

Right...

• Making Loader Bot self-destruct and abandoning Shade in my own scumbag/Hyperion playthrough absolutely destroyed me. :(

It took me a long time to get it XD (i'm tired okay) Yeah, most of the time it's really funny but other times it makes me feel really bad, like when I betrayed Vaughn for Vasquez o.o I did it in TWDG too and it was even worse.

• From the moment I saw the title of this thread, I knew it was gonna be something about her looks and personality XD. But I like her too. At the beginning I was skeptical. Didn't even let her see the baton. I regret that now

• I like her confidence, but also how she embodies Pandora's feelings towards Hyperion, as well as the general love of weaponry.

The transition between her prejudice to a shaky alliance was well done, I think.

• I respect opinions. No matter how much I don't get it, I won't stop you from liking Ramsay and Joffrey.

But you are giving him shit when she said that Rhys probably admired HJ and saying that "worshiping HJ is the equivalent to worshiping Hitler", when you like Ramsay and Joff, both who known sociopathic murderers. So don't give other people shit for basically the same thing you do.

Look I can look over the ganging up and immature comments (a lot on this forum btw) but not respecting my opinions and using them for the sa

• What protagonist loves protagonist cliche?

Hardly any games have two playable characters who fall for each other.

If by 'protagonist' you just meant 'person on our side' then Sasha would count as that too.

• I appreciate the support Shubs, but please stop arguing with this guy. I feel like all he wants is an argument and he'll just say anything to keep it going, so he's really not worth anyone's time. Clearly he didn't even read the comments I made showing that I am aware of who Jack is in the BL universe - and just that I don't think it's right to judge people by their associates - before he made his own comment.

I respect opinions. No matter how much I don't get it, I won't stop you from liking Ramsay and Joffrey. But you are giving him shit when

• I know the feeling ;m;

Making Loader Bot self-destruct and abandoning Shade in my own scumbag/Hyperion playthrough absolutely destroyed me.

• I wasn't looking for an argument I was just saying how Sasha felt about Rhys' admiration of Hyperion and HJ. Nothing beyond that don't make it something its not

I appreciate the support Shubs, but please stop arguing with this guy. I feel like all he wants is an argument and he'll just say anything t

• I think all of the characters in the quartet are fun and likable. Can't wait to see what they get up to in ep 2

• Elemental, my dear Clemenem.

You were "shocked"? Was that a pun?

• Hmm interesting, I felt oppositely; I liked her character more when she was with Rhys than Fiona. (it's not weird)

I felt like she easily could have been unlikeable during those interactions, but I was pleasantly surprised. And since I played through BL2 in the interim (for the first time), I can definitely see that Sasha's chip on her shoulder is at least somewhat justified. Even if she was taking it out on a middle level suit.

Makes me wonder how many of those loader bots that tried (and sometimes succeeded) to kill me were sent down by Yvette herself. :)

Personally I like Sasha when I'm playing as Fiona, but not when I'm playing as Rhys. (weird) She kinda annoyed me when she kept threateni

• I agree with you, I don't like her either. Sure it's good that she don't take shit from people and that she can stand on her own but I find her, personally, annoying and to much in the way. I want more focus on the two mains, Fiona in particular because I felt that Sasha toke over a tiny bit. I would also like to see more communication between Rhys and Fiona, and see them work together. BUt we'll have to see what episode two has to offer.

I don't like Sasha.

• Good to know xD

Yeah. I played Borderlands 2 after the first episode of Tales, and I was always watching at Hyperion thinking 'Damn, Rhys, Vaughn and Yvette are up there.' That's so silly isn't it xD

Bluebirdo posted: »

Hmm interesting, I felt oppositely; I liked her character more when she was with Rhys than Fiona. (it's not weird) I felt like she easily

• are you kidding me? telltale has a thing about making hatable bitches in their games.
    lilly in the walking dead - atleast they got rid of her pretty quick
    snow white in the wolf among us - they actually worked on her character and then made her likable
    rebecka in the walking dead s2 - they just said "i know she tried to kill but and shes a bitch but you like her now"
    and now these two bitches in borderlands - sure they are lying scumbags that tried to kill you several times and scam you but now for some reason you are ment to like them.

they are just getting lazy now, they aren't even trying to make you like the characters they are just telling you "yea you fucking like them because we say so!"

• I'm not the biggest fan of Sasha. She comes across as kind of a bitch to me, and I can't bring myself to like her at the moment.

That said, however, I don't outright hate her. Plus, she's part of my group and she's not an awful person, so I'll have her back if she ever needs it.

• edited February 2015

Pretty cute. She's adorable, funny and I like her better than Fiona I hope for my sake the game will let us have a relationship with her instead of the stupid protagonist loves protagonist cliche.

God please no. Can we have at least one game without that, that's not even a lesser cliche. That's not to mention it's not that kind of game for the "relationship" stuff.
    I like their interaction, and pinky promises and all that but just... no.

• I like Sasha. She is the second best fighter in the group (Loader Bot being the strongest). I don't mind her feisty attitude so far, I find it rather appealing.

Also as other have pointed out, I also see her as teenage Clementine.

• I don't really like her attitude that much. Like, I get it, Hyperion are the bad guys, but threatening me at gunpoint and then asking to see my baton? Really, girl? Come on. Fiona is are more likable. 8U Though I guess time will tell if things will change.

• I kind of like her as a character...but i can't stand her voice , everytime she talks , i remember about Bonnie, they should have chosen someone else to voice her IMO.

• She's fun.
    I think her paranoia was just her trying to act "hardcore" since she opens up pretty fast if you're nice to her.

• edited February 2015

It's not really a paranoia. You have to remember she's pretty young and in all honesty, our two other friends are not the kind of guys you should trust. I hate to use the real-world parallels, but would someone really be cool with people who work for someone or something that's their equivalent of a nazi structure? In their place, no one would give a f-k that Rhys is "just a programmer".

We feel sympathetic for him because we "know" him. The game makes us feel that way because literally the first time we see him we can relate so much that's like "omg". But what he truly is is still a question, he resembles Jack in every possible way without even trying. All the scamming, all the lies, backstabing, fascination with killing and people who do it (like Zer0 for Rhys and pc for Jack in the pre-sequel) it feels like if the circumstances been a little different, he would've end up the same. Its true that Rhys is a little I dunno softer but still.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.