What would you do...

Comments

• More than I would do for a Klondike bar

• edited February 2015

I would wait patiently for Episode 2 and trust that Telltale will do whatever it takes to make sure it's the best it can be while still releasing it in a timely fashion. But then I realize I've been doing that for almost 3 months now, so I will kill a cat every day we don't get Episode 2 or any news of its release.

• Alt text

I would wait patiently for Episode 2 and trust that Telltale will do whatever it takes to make sure it's the best it can be while still rele

• I pledge ten scooby-snacks to the first person to report updates!

• @Green613 is your man.

I pledge ten scooby-snacks to the first person to report updates!

• You don't know what I'd do for it...I'll just write my thoughts down.

Oh shoot, Nick! Don't read tha- aaaaand he's read it. Great.

Alt text

You proud of yourself, Nick?

• Yup, I'm pretty sure 40 out of my 47 threads are news about the episodes that have come over the last year, lol.

dojo32161 posted: »

@Green613 is your man.

• edited February 2015

What's there to do really.

Alt text

• edited February 2015

DeityD posted: »

What's there to do really.

• I completly forgot about Huell, rumor has it, he still waits...

Green613 posted: »

• :Whispers: Terrible things... Unspeakable things...

• I would give up what little of my soul remains and feast on orphans for a week.

• edited February 2015

Somebody in siria has already sold his soul...

Alt text

• I would sacrifice three goats and a chicken.

• I'd eat raw tomatoes and pickles in a giant terrarium full of tarantulas ...

Alt text

(I'd probably throw up or die xD)

• edited February 2015

I am going to jump at pool from a high diving point. It doesn't sound like much, but considering how frightened I am of heights...

• Alt text

Clemenem posted: »

More than I would do for a Klondike bar

• Green, can you please work at TellTale and just leak everything possible? k thanks

Green613 posted: »

Yup, I'm pretty sure 40 out of my 47 threads are news about the episodes that have come over the last year, lol.

• Give up a possible DLC for Wolf Among Us... notice how I didn't say possible S2, right?

starts sobbing

• You guys think that waiting 3 months for TFTB is bad? Try waiting 14 years for Shenmue 3, like I have.
    14 YEARS, full of dissapointments whenever E3 or TGS come and go, and there is nothing on the game. 14 years of Yu Suzuki saying he'd like to make Shenmue 3 and even teases the damn game and you see him hanging out with people from Sony, which gives you hope that it'll happen, and have Sony employees say that they are aware of the Shenmue 3 requests from the fans and in the end... nothing happens.

• Starting to think Tales is Wolf season 2 considering how similar they seem to be with releasing

Give up a possible DLC for Wolf Among Us... notice how I didn't say possible S2, right? starts sobbing

• Nothing!

I want it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Alt text

:Whispers: Terrible things... Unspeakable things...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.