voice actors

I thought I'd create a discussion about voice actors, this isn't a place for complaints, but just for whatever characters you think you would have liked to be voice acted by... as for me, I feel like the characters in the story of the TTG borderlands game, seem SOMEWHAT, more or less, like the characters of the TV series, "archer" so I think it would've been AMAZING to have the archer cast play these roles. H. Jon Benjamin, could've been Rhys, vaughn could be played by chris parnell, aisha tyler, or judy greer could've voiced yvette, and fiona. If you are a fan of archer, or have watched some episodes, you would understand what I'm thinking, the characters share very similar relationships, and I feel that these voice actors could've made this an even better first episode. The only reason I thought of this is because the character relationships, and what they say to, and about each other make is seem much like the TV series. This is all I have to say, and I would like to know what the community thinks about the voice actors I've chosen, and I would love to know what voice actors YOU think could've been used.

Comments

• I think all the characters were voiced absolutely perfectly. Especially Vasquez and Rudiger.

• The current VA's are literal perfection - but I definitely get what you mean about the Archer vibe - I guess the only solution is for TT to make an Archer game too (but AFTER we get TFTBL, please - no more delays)...

Can you imagine the puns?!

• Vasquez voice reminds me of someone...who?

Alt text

• All of the characters were really well played, especially Vasquez, Rhys and Sasha (in my opinion). And Vasquez is voiced by Patrick Warbuton, who actually does do the voice of Josheph "Joe" Swanson from Family Guy!

• An Archer Telltale game would be amazing. DANGER ZONE!

The current VA's are literal perfection - but I definitely get what you mean about the Archer vibe - I guess the only solution is for TT to make an Archer game too (but AFTER we get TFTBL, please - no more delays)... Can you imagine the puns?!

• Joe's wife name is... Bonnie

JMOREL posted: »

Vasquez voice reminds me of someone...who?

• I love the VAs I'm a fan of Troy Baker and Nolan North and its good to hear Warbuton's voice

• OMG really!!!

All of the characters were really well played, especially Vasquez, Rhys and Sasha (in my opinion). And Vasquez is voiced by Patrick Warbuton, who actually does do the voice of Josheph "Joe" Swanson from Family Guy!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.