I am disappointed Telltale has not addressed the mouse control issues in TFTB and GoT!

Both GoT and TFTB suffer from major mouse issues. The mouse movement is very laggy in both games, completely unlike their previous 3 games. In TFTB, the mouse cursor frequently goes "invisible" as well. To add insult to the injury, we CANNOT now use the keyboard to make choice selection (previously we could used the number keys to do just that).

I am extremely unhappy that a month has passed and Telltale has not yet fixed this issue. Worse still, I fear that they will not end up fixing it and will just leave it in the broken state that it is in now.

Let them hear the voice of the community loud and clear, that this issue is not to be swept under the carpet and ought to be fixed by the time the next episode hits.

Comments

• I'm playing only Game of Thrones on PC (Borderlands on 360) but I agree, its very very annoying. I accidentally clicked on options that I did not want and had to exit the game and go back only to make sure I could click on the one I wanted.

I'm just planning on buying a cable to hook up my Xbox 360 controller to my PC if it doesn't get fixed soon. Both are good games but this is a very annoying thing to deal with >_<

• Initially I thought there was a problem with my mouse, but then I saw everybody else complaining about it too. Hope it gets fixed, because this combined with the little time to make a choice is not good for choosing the right option.

• Moderators are not Telltale staff, but I have been trying to forward any feedback I can to the Telltale staff. Whether they see or not is up to anyone's guess; however, Telltale generally does try to respond to fan feedback.

• plug in the good old ps4 controller, problem solved.

• Back in the day when Telltale Games released their episodes as separate stand-alone games, they didn't patch their games after a release unless the problem affected to majority.

Nowadays they can just stealth patch such things as they release new episodes for the game.

• Haven't had a problem with mouse issues on TFTBL but GoT I have. Hope they fix them soon.

• That would require buying one and I don't want to pay 60$ for a controller, besides it shouldn't be too hard to tweak Mouse crontols and it just seems lazy that they haven't already, besides if they are making Mouse & Keyboard the default controller scheme for PC they should make sure that it works propperly, additionally they should ad an option to rebind keys because I would love to bind choices to the number keys like they were on Walking Dead Season 1, and Walking Dead Season 2 and Wolf Among Us had better mouse controls so there's no excuse for how bad they are on TftB and GoT.

Jayroen posted: »

plug in the good old ps4 controller, problem solved.

• I know this is an old thread, but I am bumping it up in the hopes that someone from Telltale takes notice.

From what I asked in the GoT thread, the mouse issue still exists in EP2. And after three full months, it has not been fixed on PC either for Tales from the Borderlands!

I think plenty of us would be peeved if EP2 comes along after nearly 4 months and the lag issues with the mouse still exist.

PS: Please don't tell me to play with a controller, cause that is not a solution to the problem at hand.

• Zis is how it makes me feel

Alt text

• While some problems can be fixed across episodes such as gameplay glitches for a certain episode or scene, other problems are potentially deeper ingrained within the engine overall from the newer version of the Telltale Tool engine that Game of Thrones and Tales from the Borderlands use. That's not to say that it can't be fixed, but I imagine it would take them more time to fix it while also potentially causing a problem that could retroactively glitch earlier episodes if it is indeed a problem with the engine.

I am only a Volunteer Moderator so keep in mind this is just my own attempt at guessing why the problem has not been fixed yet, and is not anything that Telltale has said. That being said, I'm sure Telltale is at least aware of the problems.

himmatsj posted: »

I know this is an old thread, but I am bumping it up in the hopes that someone from Telltale takes notice. From what I asked in the GoT t

Sign in to comment in this discussion.