tales from the borderlands tank?

Is there going to be a episode 2? The faq page says "4-6 weeks" and the episode was released what, 3 months ago. I hope it didn't tank, I'm liking it so far and I already spent the money on the season pass. If we don't hear anything by the end of the week I'm just going to say the game tanked and there won't be a 2nd episode.

Comments

• edited February 2015

Yes episode 2 will definitely be coming. Never trust the FAQ, it's usually wrong :p

Episode 2 has been taking longer than the usual 2 months, but I'm sure it will come within the next few weeks. :]

• There will be an episode 2, but the question is when

• It's coming, it just takes a while to make a good, funny game.

• When it's done... 12 years from now.

Poogers555 posted: »

There will be an episode 2, but the question is when

• ;~;

MichaelBP posted: »

When it's done... 12 years from now.

• Hope this topic gets locked down too. Tired of it.

• Welcome to the Forums.

ActionHank posted: »

Hope this topic gets locked down too. Tired of it.

• edited February 2015

Don't worry, it was just a joke. I'm sure that episode 2 isn't the next Duke Nukem Forever. That's what the Holy Trinity is for: Half Life 2 Episode 3, Shenmue 3 and Trico (The Last Guardian).

papai46 posted: »

;~;

• Why sir? Telltale needs to hear loud and clear that this is unacceptable. After all, it was they who put unreasonable expectations on themselves by way of the FAQ.

ActionHank posted: »

Hope this topic gets locked down too. Tired of it.

• To be honest, who the fuck even really relies on the FAQ at the end of the day? Most of them on most sites aren't reliable.

Oh, and I'm sure Telltale has heard this complaint loud and clear.

himmatsj posted: »

Why sir? Telltale needs to hear loud and clear that this is unacceptable. After all, it was they who put unreasonable expectations on themselves by way of the FAQ.

• no we are never getting it telltale are taking our money and running better go riot

• edited February 2015

yea as if this is the first time people have made threads complaining about this..... i'm pretty sure they know that people get pissed about their faq and release dates

Why sir? Telltale needs to hear loud and clear that this is unacceptable. After all, it was they who put unreasonable expectations on themselves by way of the FAQ.

• Dude, we will get it. Trust me. Perhaps mid to late March, but it will come. Do not abandon all hope.

Jewfreeus posted: »

no we are never getting it telltale are taking our money and running better go riot

• It'll come eventually. I don't think Telltale is the type of developer who'd just abandon a series after one episode without giving fans any heads up at all. A lot of us bought Season Passes, after all.

• Not only did they run away with our money, but they also ran away with Take Two's money.
    Probably spent it all on items in F2P games and their own "ambitions". 10 years from, now they'll realize that they are broke and ask T2 for money. T2 makes them an offer of a few millon dollars, but TTG refuses and the company shuts down, which leads to them being sued by T2.

2 years later, Gearbox finishes episodes 2-5 of TFTB, and they are shit.

Jewfreeus posted: »

no we are never getting it telltale are taking our money and running better go riot

• We've already seen a preview, and screenshots. We're getting the episode. (Hopefully in the coming weeks..) It was on the bestseller page on Steam and Xbox for quite a long time, so it must have sold decently.

• Because they are a billion freaking threads like this.

We're sick of it.

• Yes, we are getting it still, Telltale would have confirmed otherwise.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.