What would you do? (A very hypothetical question I'm sure)

Atlas Mugged is released, you start playing. Its turns out to be that famous Telltale 90 minute revelation what would you do

Comments

• Nothing?

There's nothing we can do. We've complained about the 90 minute length since TWD201 and they didn't do anything about it. Best to accept it and move onto issues we could actually influence.

• If the episode is amazing and 90 minutes is all the writer(s) needed to get the job done, then absolutely nothing.

• It would depend from the quality of the experience. If it's short but great, I won't really mind, but if it turns out to be a short AND bad episode, then I'll be really disappointed. Anyway, knowing Telltale, I'm sure they won't disappoint. The quality of their work is always top notch (that's why Telltale is my favourite developer).

• And if it isn't?

If the episode is amazing and 90 minutes is all the writer(s) needed to get the job done, then absolutely nothing.

• Considering the amount of time put into this episode, I highly doubt it's not going to be amazing. But if by some chance it turns out to be a disappointment, then I'll be upset, but other than that, there's nothing I can do other than hope Telltale learns from whatever they did wrong and fix it for the next episode.

Clemenem posted: »

And if it isn't?

• What would I do? Bitch about on the internet lol. If so, then here's hoping it's a least a very good 90-minute episode. If not, there's nothing we can really do.

• Didn't do anything about it? GoT and TFTBL ep 1 were both over 2 hours long, The Lost Lords for most people was right in between the 90 minute and 120 minute mark, and Telltale even tweets before an episode releases informing us that an episode will be or will be closer to 2 hours. I'm pretty sure they're doing something about it, lol.

Flog61 posted: »

Nothing? There's nothing we can do. We've complained about the 90 minute length since TWD201 and they didn't do anything about it. Best to accept it and move onto issues we could actually influence.

• Nothing we can do really. And for me anyway, it's always been quality > quantity

• Good point :) Well... in that case I would be disappointed as well.

• Short but great? Long and disappointing? I have such a dirty mind

• Alt text

Clemenem posted: »

Short but great? Long and disappointing? I have such a dirty mind

• I love this gif to no end

• If the story is good and the mechanics run nicely, great. If nothing really happens...RRRGH.

• Nothing if it's like Starved for Help, or A House Divided, I'll be fine. But if it's like In Harm's Way, I'll just be annoyed and pretty pissed off.

• Its turns out to be that famous Telltale 90 minute revelation what would you do

Have a sudden vivid flashback of reading this thread and wonder 'did this person see into the future?' before seeking them out for my own selfish needs such as winning the lottery and buying a cat name Snuggily Waffle.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.