Anyone care to speculate about Atlas Mugged based on the episode 2 achievements? (SPOILERS)

2»

Comments

• Going by Bro or Bot, i think we'll have to choose between Loader Bot or Vaungh.

• I bet on Funeral Crashers, Finch and Kroger are going to be the ones crashing the funeral.

• I don't know if it's significant at all, but you remember the guy who dug up that chest in the opening credits? He fell into the hole he'd just dug when the bandit shot him, and we never actually got to see what was in there... also, the bandit looked very similar to the ones outside the atlas ware-house in the first episode (he even had the same red jumper as that the one who was guarding the hatch and caught Fiona and Vaughn before they could follow the other two), and the car that was pulled up next to where the guy was digging was the exact same one that was parked outside the warehouse (which you can scan with echo-eye). It's also the same car that Rhys is driving with Handsome Jack in the sneak-peek. There was a billboard advertising Scooter's place right next to where the guy found the chest, maybe Scooter knows something about that? So maybe we'll have to go back there to try and find whatever it was he found (because, I don't know, it might be important somehow) and because the guy is effectively buried there, that's why the achievement is called 'funeral crashers'? The episode two 'front cover' on the chapter select menu shows Rhys standing in a pit dug into sand with Vasquez threatening him, it looks very much like it could be the hole that guy dug in the opening credits scene. But I don't know, as I say this could all just be completely irrelevant...just an idea.

• I had an entire thread about a theory like that. If I'm right If be so happy/

I don't know if it's significant at all, but you remember the guy who dug up that chest in the opening credits? He fell into the hole he'd j

• Oh good, glad it's not just me! High-fives are in order if we're right :D

I had an entire thread about a theory like that. If I'm right If be so happy/

• they are old 2014 ;-;.

• Is this thread still alive? Hello? Nevermind...

I think ''Bro or Bot'' achievement doesn't involve about choosing between Loader Bot or Vaughn which just looks stupid honestly, but how will Loader Bot act. What if, depending on your choice of destructing him or letting him flee will be much more significant than we thought? If you rescued him, he'll be a bro, he'll be your lovable pet but this time more cute and more...useful. He'll do everything to help you etc. but if you destroyed him he will act just like a cold-hearted robot which most of the Loaders sadly are...And something will happen differently depending on this particular choice, for example LB will help you from a certain danger if you rescued him but will just piss at you and not care when you destroyed him.

Just my thoughts...

• My ideas:

Deal with a Ghost: Something to do with Jack, seeing how he's a virtual ghost.
    Till Death Do Us Part: August is back and would like revenge for dishonesty, the loss of his money and probably his right hand if you shot him.
    A Plan Came Together: The group will assemble a plan to get to Sanctuary, or Concordia.
    Funeral Crashers: For people new to Borderlands, Tector and Jimbo are from the redneck Hodunk clan, which were involved in a fierce gang war with the Irish Zafords. This was expanded in an interesting mission arc in Borderlands 2, which goes from doing brutal pranks, to burning down trailers with families inside and crashing a memorial service. Now, could the Clan War flare up again?
    Classic Reflexes: Something will happen that will save Rhys from being shot by Vasquez. Or Athena is introduced chucking her shield at someone.
    Bro or Bot: An important choice is made...perhaps between Loader Bot and Vaughn, or that little robot Gortys and somebody else.
    Miracle of Atlas Engineering: Possibly relating to Vaughn's new watch, or Sasha's new SMG.

• edited March 2015

Ooh, good point about the Gortys robot - I think everyone's love for Loaderbot clouded our judgement and we forgot all about him/her/it.

Also worth noting, there were a lot of unused lines from the first episode that referenced the Gortys bot so I definitely think it's going to play a fairly big role.

LawmanZero posted: »

My ideas: Deal with a Ghost: Something to do with Jack, seeing how he's a virtual ghost. Till Death Do Us Part: August is back and would

• That's not really an event defining a chapter though. That's its characterisation throughout the episode.

Crips posted: »

Is this thread still alive? Hello? Nevermind... I think ''Bro or Bot'' achievement doesn't involve about choosing between Loader Bot or V

• It's going to be fairly important, by the looks of it.

And do you think the Hodunks and Zafords could keep the truce? I mean, the last time we saw them, they were declaring war on the Vault Hunters in a DLC.

Ooh, good point about the Gortys robot - I think everyone's love for Loaderbot clouded our judgement and we forgot all about him/her/it.

• I honestly don't know - but I'm keen to see where Telltale are going to take it if they do go down that route!

It's going to be fairly important, by the looks of it. And do you think the Hodunks and Zafords could keep the truce? I mean, the last time we saw them, they were declaring war on the Vault Hunters in a DLC.

• I don't think Concordia, more likely it will be Sanctuary. And classic reflexes meaning Athena is an interesting theory, I hope that's the case

My ideas: Deal with a Ghost: Something to do with Jack, seeing how he's a virtual ghost. Till Death Do Us Part: August is back and would

• They are going to Elpis briefly, though, so it could be possible.

On the other hand, I'd love to see Sanctuary again!

I don't think Concordia, more likely it will be Sanctuary. And classic reflexes meaning Athena is an interesting theory, I hope that's the case

• It would be hilarious. And terrifying to see them engaging in bloody urban warfare in Hollow Point.

I honestly don't know - but I'm keen to see where Telltale are going to take it if they do go down that route!

• Seriously? When did they confirm going to Elpis, I would love to see that.

They are going to Elpis briefly, though, so it could be possible. On the other hand, I'd love to see Sanctuary again!

• Well, not confirmed, but Janey does appear in the Ep 2 trailer, and the thing Fiona and Rhys are standing on in the last scene....

That thing is one of those travel platforms in the alien cave in the Vault in The Pre Sequel, under the moon's surface. Normally it crushes you, but there's a hidden Super Mario easter egg map thing/

The surroundings seem to resemble Eleseer, which is where the main Vault is, and the final boss.

Seriously? When did they confirm going to Elpis, I would love to see that.

• I think we're sticking to Pandora for now, we know Janey is potentially relocating to become Scooter's boss (and hopefully to be closer to Athena!), and the scene with her and Sasha looks like Hollow Point (similar to the alley near The Purple Skag).

Definitely get what you mean about the travel platform/Eleseer surroundings, but I think that might be connected to the new vault/some sort of projection similar to the Gortys map?

That being said, I could see us going to Elpis/Helios at some point!

Well, not confirmed, but Janey does appear in the Ep 2 trailer, and the thing Fiona and Rhys are standing on in the last scene.... That t

• Yeah I would love going to Elpis later in the season but for now I hope we stay in Pandora.

I think we're sticking to Pandora for now, we know Janey is potentially relocating to become Scooter's boss (and hopefully to be closer to A

• Hmm I'll have to see that again since I didn't beat Pre Sequel till after I had finished Zer0 Sum but thats certainly interesting. If we do go to Eleseer or just Elpis in general I would love that (though I hope for the main part we stay on Pandora).

Well, not confirmed, but Janey does appear in the Ep 2 trailer, and the thing Fiona and Rhys are standing on in the last scene.... That t

• Beat TPS. You'll like it, but the boss is tricky, so pack the Vibra-Pulse to wreck his shields.

Hmm I'll have to see that again since I didn't beat Pre Sequel till after I had finished Zer0 Sum but thats certainly interesting. If we do go to Eleseer or just Elpis in general I would love that (though I hope for the main part we stay on Pandora).

• August is also shown knocking out Vaughn for something. Athena's also going to be in Hollow Point.

I think we're sticking to Pandora for now, we know Janey is potentially relocating to become Scooter's boss (and hopefully to be closer to A

• Oh I beat it. The boss was surprisingly extremely easy.

Beat TPS. You'll like it, but the boss is tricky, so pack the Vibra-Pulse to wreck his shields.

• How many times did you die, just asking?

I died five times.

Then again, he has eight forms, so yeah.

Oh I beat it. The boss was surprisingly extremely easy.

• I've fought the final boss twice. First time a friend (I died numerous times as Athena), and another time as Timothy and it was a cake walk. I think the only thing that kept it that way was boosted health regen during cool down of his action skill.

Beat TPS. You'll like it, but the boss is tricky, so pack the Vibra-Pulse to wreck his shields.

• Dunno, I killed him on my first try, he wasn't that hard.

• I died once. It was such an easy boss for me I was a bit disappointed.

How many times did you die, just asking? I died five times. Then again, he has eight forms, so yeah.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.