Dear Telltale, please......

Comments

• edited March 2015

ALL OF YOU STOP F*******G AROUND, AND GET BACK TO THE SPECULATION!

• You should of been here for our "Who's the Stranger Thread". We basically pointed every single character almost. (Including the Skag at the opening.)

LawmanZero posted: »

ALL OF YOU STOP F*******G AROUND, AND GET BACK TO THE SPECULATION!

• I wasn't there at the time.

However, I HATE threads like this. STOP IT. THE LAST THING WE NEED IS A GANG WAR.

Dapnee posted: »

You should of been here for our "Who's the Stranger Thread". We basically pointed every single character almost. (Including the Skag at the opening.)

• You seem to be extremely exuberent in defending TTG mate.

come on mate just let all of the anger out if we were on steam you would have called him a filthy telltale apologist by now come on you know you want to and there is no proof that minecraft is a top priority and no the fact that tales isn't out yet isn't proof

himmatsj posted: »

You seem to be extremely exuberent in defending TTG mate. You also speak as if you know nothing about game development. There is no proof of

• [removed]

Dubz13 posted: »

himmatsj is 100% right...thank god there's someone else here who doesn't fall for the PR nonsense...

• I would say you shouldn't worry too much about "gang wars" on the forum. The mods come in when necessary, promise. Let them voice their opinions peacefully, we can always discuss anything you'd like in a different thread.

I wasn't there at the time. However, I HATE threads like this. STOP IT. THE LAST THING WE NEED IS A GANG WAR.

• you going to force me to leave?

• Dubz13Dubz13 Banned
    edited March 2015

the hell is steam?

PS. your other comment to me got deleted - you must have broke the rules tsk tsk

Jewfreeus posted: »

You seem to be extremely exuberent in defending TTG mate. come on mate just let all of the anger out if we were on steam you would h

• how many times did you say it so far?

Or I could be someone true to what they say and actually do call it as I see it. I have no loyalties, I call people out on their shit all th

• It's just that I've seen too many bloody wars, heard the explosions and gunfire and smelled the blood running down the streets in too many forums.

Hopefully not this one.

Dapnee posted: »

I would say you shouldn't worry too much about "gang wars" on the forum. The mods come in when necessary, promise. Let them voice their opinions peacefully, we can always discuss anything you'd like in a different thread.

• Whining about whiners doesn't make things better though. Just let them vent their sad little hearts out for a bit. That's what forums are for.

It's just that I've seen too many bloody wars, heard the explosions and gunfire and smelled the blood running down the streets in too many forums. Hopefully not this one.

• the hell is steam?

You haven't heard of Steam?

http://store.steampowered.com/

This is pretty much PC gaming.

the hell is steam? PS. your other comment to me got deleted - you must have broke the rules tsk tsk

• edited March 2015

ppl. you're missing the point here. it doesn't matter wheter they "actually" work on multiple games at the same time, It's that they don't (or can't) keep up the timeline they promised, and in my opinion, right amount of time between episodes is crucial in episodic games. What can people REMEMBER after 4 months? lol. they can work on 100 games at the same time for all i care if they keep up with the time line, but since they clearly don't, it's time to check efficiency of their system,

• edited March 2015

What timeline did they promise? Telltale has never had an official schedule, some episodes take two months, some take one month, others take a little longer. And as I said before, if you're having a difficult time remembering, then go back and play the episode again or watch it on YouTube, it's not that hard.

gina-0816 posted: »

ppl. you're missing the point here. it doesn't matter wheter they "actually" work on multiple games at the same time, It's that they don't (

• edited March 2015

it's stated 4-6 weeks, they posted it. If they don't want people thinking it, they should erase it. and what good is an episodic game if it takes like 4 months an episode? like i said, I think it's crucial to keep a right amount of time between episodes. And the problem is not that "I remember" so little, it's that it's taking humongous time to build an episode 2 it takes all devotion i had in episode 1. I KNOW it's not hard. I'm not a moron, it's just that i don't want all the absorbtion I had in episode 1 taken away from me since too long time has passed.

What timeline did they promise? Telltale has never had an official schedule, some episodes take two months, some take one month, others take

• and if they're behind schedule, not like 1, 2 weeks but by this much(even IF they didn't promised any schedule as you claim, still 4 month wait is long enough to start a riot or refund in my opinion), people are bound to complain. And since they're paying, it's their right to complain. I have right to post that I want them to keep their timeline and speed things up. I'm not some fudge hater, I loved all the telltale games so far and bought all of them(I'm so loyal I'd even buy minecraft) and that's why it's even harder for me to wait so long.

What timeline did they promise? Telltale has never had an official schedule, some episodes take two months, some take one month, others take

• edited March 2015

Alt text

Ignore them Green, nothing you or I say will stop their bullshit complaining.

• edited March 2015

The hell did you just freaking say about Sam & Max?! THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING STUPID KIDDIE GAMES?!

Alt text

yes, I do know that....then they started a turn with games like hector and back to the future (rated teen)...not since those games have they

• ah ic....I just purchase the games straight from telltales website...what's the advantage of buying from steam over telltale website?

the hell is steam? You haven't heard of Steam? http://store.steampowered.com/ This is pretty much PC gaming.

• [removed]

Ignore them Green, nothing you or I say will stop their bullshit complaining.

• Well, I'm not exactly trying to convince you to use Steam, I was just informing you on what it is. I also would like to point out that Steam has Forums for almost every single game and JewFreeUs was pointing out that Himm has an account on Steam and their Forums and spends his time on there complaining like on here but insults people more directly on Steam. Just to clear it up for you.

ah ic....I just purchase the games straight from telltales website...what's the advantage of buying from steam over telltale website?

• yea, that game sucks...deal with it

The hell did you just freaking say about Sam & Max?! THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING STUPID KIDDIE GAMES?!

• Well, that's not a very nice thing to say. People won't like you if you behave like that.

• [removed]

Well, I'm not exactly trying to convince you to use Steam, I was just informing you on what it is. I also would like to point out that Steam

• edited March 2015

Do you comment anything besides criticism and aggressiveness? I haven't seen one comment yet. You're gonna get banned if you keep this up.

yea, that game sucks...deal with it

• No, he's someone that knows what he's talking about.

or you could be a person who just sees no wrong in what telltale games does and agrees with everything they say..

• Minecraft is an extremely popular series, working on it makes sense.

minecraft is a lame idea for kids....stick with the teen-mature rated games telltale..

• Telltale doesn't work for frer, what a shock.

well you've said one thing I can agree with.. telltale is definitely all about the MONEY now. they'd rather rake in the money than satisfy all their paying fans (ios itouch users for example who really got screwed over with their two new games)

• No, he's looking at this objectively.

himmatsj posted: »

Come on man Blind Sniper. Please don't do this. You're just regurgirating PR-talk. Are you for real in saying that Telltale doesn't start

• But to answer your question about Steam it allows you to play your games on any computer with less work.

ah ic....I just purchase the games straight from telltales website...what's the advantage of buying from steam over telltale website?

• I agree, its getting pathetic. Dubz, how about some positivity? Or can't you handle that?

Do you comment anything besides criticism and aggressiveness? I haven't seen one comment yet. You're gonna get banned if you keep this up.

• [removed]

yea, that game sucks...deal with it

• Dubz13Dubz13 Banned
    edited March 2015

what?? really???

you side-stepped the issue, though - and that telltale COMPLETELY SCREWED OVER their ios fans. why should they be collecting money on a game that doesn't even work properly on a device? how about that? and no, they DID NOT pre-warn any ios users until a month after GoT and borderlands were released...AND they only said that people should only buy an iPhone 5/ipad 3 or higher (says NOTHING about an itouch 5)...and I asked for a refund from apple just like telltale told me to do (since telltale refuses to give me a refund) and apple basically told me to sit and spin as well.

so I now own crappy version of both games on my ios and had to shell out more money for both the PC versions.

yes, money makes businesses go round'....but apparently money also can't buy business ethics. and the more they grow the worse they'll get.

but with a lot of other people here like you - telltale can clearly do no wrong in your eyes...if you didn't get screwed over why should you care, right?

BullseyeRey posted: »

Telltale doesn't work for frer, what a shock.

• i think you mean....."IMO he's someone that knows what he's talking about"

BullseyeRey posted: »

No, he's someone that knows what he's talking about.

• To an extent. Someone a while ago mentioned diminishing returns. Having multiple people on one project works... to a point. IT's like trying to get multiple people to make a painting. Eventually you'll just be in eachothers way, or someone has nothing to do. That even happens at my job some times. I just lollygag around cause everything is already covered.

• thank you, gina...that's absolutely correct...this IS a forum, and we ALL paid money for the game...if we want to start complaining a little a couple months after the first episode was released then we have every right to.

this isn't the happy-go-lucky forum where everyone says how much they love telltale and how awesome they are...sorry, but telltale makes mistakes too - and they've made some pretty big ones recently.

IMO, it seems to me certain people get seriously flustered when you say ANYTHING negative about their favorite game developer or whataver

and if they're behind schedule, not like 1, 2 weeks but by this much(even IF they didn't promised any schedule as you claim, still 4 month w

• took the words right amount of my mouth

standing round of applause

it's stated 4-6 weeks, they posted it. If they don't want people thinking it, they should erase it. and what good is an episodic game if it

• 'it's stated 4-6 weeks, they posted it.'

she got ya there, buddy..

• if we want to start complaining a little

Literally all you do is complain and criticize. You do nothing else on here.

thank you, gina...that's absolutely correct...this IS a forum, and we ALL paid money for the game...if we want to start complaining a little

• In a FAQ that is created by community moderators, not official Telltale staff. So Telltale has never officially said it takes 4-6 weeks to make an episode, those are by Telltale moderators and not official Telltale staff.

it's stated 4-6 weeks, they posted it. If they don't want people thinking it, they should erase it. and what good is an episodic game if it

Sign in to comment in this discussion.