Fiona and Rhys in Saints Row

I found something that completely took me by surprise. Troy Baker (Rhys' VA) has been part of the Saints Row cast in all 4 games but I just realized Fiona is in it. She got a purdy singing voice too :3 about 19 minutes in

Comments

• Yeah. I played Saints Row 3 several times before I play TFTB. I totally recognized Fiona's voice in TFTB because I was always using her voice in SR3. That's so awesome ♥

• edited March 2015

They're in FFXIII together as well where Troy Baker voiced Snow, but Laura Bailey does more of a lighter voice for Serah than her Fiona one, although you can still hear her....sort of.

Although I dislike the first and also the third cheap budget 'we just wanna dress Lightning up' turd nightmare, I have a guilty pleasure for the second.

Although she does more of Fiona voice in RE6. I didn't really like that game much, but her performance is reaaaally good with the sister stuff:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYXL5BbWawQ

• He is in pretty much every popular game, like CoD AW (mitchell), WoW, Last of Us, Infamous, Diablo, and much much more. Also in famous animes like Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, and i don't really fell like posting the rest, but theres alot. Also been in some movies too xD.

• edited March 2015

Also metal gear, and batman series.

Edit: sorry, didnt know there was an edit button, so sorry for the double post. Now i don't know how do delete comment xD

FancyDog posted: »

He is in pretty much every popular game, like CoD AW (mitchell), WoW, Last of Us, Infamous, Diablo, and much much more. Also in famous anim

Sign in to comment in this discussion.