The Vent/Help Thread

edited July 2017 in General Chat

The Vent Thread, also known as the Help Thread, is the thread for people who just want to release emotions.

It may look strange at first, but there are sometimes that you need to get something off your chest. I promise that it will make you feel better. You're not weird for having those emotions/problems... you may even meet someone who had or is having the same problem as you are and that will help you out, since one of the main objectives of this thread is to help one another

Do you have a crush? Do you want to critizice something? Do you need help because you're in the middle of two evils? Feel free to express yourself.

Oh, also, thanks to TheGreatLeoDio for reviving this thread.

Comments

• Alt text

Sorry, had to :P

• You vented. I ain't blaiming you.

Green613 posted: »

Sorry, had to :P

• Prepare for a rant.

I fucking hate PE its so stupid, some dumb people think it promotes physical activity but if you dont like exercising it does the opposite. Its created so many issues, i was never uncomfortable with my body before PE I never had anxiety attacks. I used to love playing outside and hiking before I had to be in PE. The fact I have to deal with it for another year is fucking dumb and if any of you actually think PE is good for everyone you are fooling yourself. its such a flawed class.

• I fucking hated pe too its so fucking shit.

I had astma and trouble breathing and my teacher never believed me because I was slim and I didnt carry an inhaler (because before that shool I was bullied about weight and astma so I tried to change before secondary school) he used to push me beyond my limits once I gave up in a bleep test (the work of the fucking devil) and the cunt made me drag myself up and down the feild in the fucking hail (i was so il i needed time off school)! It all stopped one day when I collapsed in a purple breathless heap on the floor and someone had to give me an inhaler.

#TeamSarah posted: »

Prepare for a rant. I fucking hate PE its so stupid, some dumb people think it promotes physical activity but if you dont like exercising

• I don't really see the point of this thread.

I mean, emotions are emotions, but sometimes a person must "vent" something really personal. Would it be wise to leave it for a whole bunch of anonymous users to read?

• edited March 2015

People on this forum are smart enough to know what to say and what not to say. Also, most of the time, if we vent "no-so-personal" emotions, our really personal emotions won't seem like a big deal. This thread is a thread to calm oneself down to feel happier.

Lingvort posted: »

I don't really see the point of this thread. I mean, emotions are emotions, but sometimes a person must "vent" something really personal. Would it be wise to leave it for a whole bunch of anonymous users to read?

• edited December 2021

• Don't run. I've got so ma- Well, I was late.

If that really helped, I'm glad.

• I am bored and depressed, I will commit suicide...

REQUEST ASSISTANCE

because I want to do clean... I own big sword and sniper but I feel like jumping from skyscrapers roof...

I want to know how I can do this without doing too much blood splash and fast using the best method.

• edited March 2015

The best method to commit suicide via jumping without doing too much blood splash and fast is by not doing it.

ualexen92 posted: »

I am bored and depressed, I will commit suicide... REQUEST ASSISTANCE because I want to do clean... I own big sword and sniper but I f

• edited December 2021

I am bored and depressed, I will commit suicide... REQUEST ASSISTANCE because I want to do clean... I own big sword and sniper but I f

• Im back! What did i miss?

FauDeef posted: »

Don't run. I've got so ma- Well, I was late. If that really helped, I'm glad.

• You didn't miss much... or did you?

Im back! What did i miss?

• the image make me feel little dizzy... I could suffocate but it will be slowly, I want to be more glorious!

• Alt text

the image make me feel little dizzy... I could suffocate but it will be slowly, I want to be more glorious!

• I hate PE too. I'm not particularly athletic at all and when under pressure my performance while playing sports is even lower (if that's possible). Some days I dread going to school just because of PE and having to deal with all the obnoxious seniors and juniors during that class.

Prepare for a rant. I fucking hate PE its so stupid, some dumb people think it promotes physical activity but if you dont like exercising

• I usually write poems to vent.

• Uh... Are you serious? :c

• You do? That sounds great!

If I do not bother, can I see a sample of your art?

AWESOMEO posted: »

I usually write poems to vent.

• edited March 2015

I hated gym too. SO glad that shit is over for me. Never been good at sports and never will be (I can't even do a single pull-up). Our teachers always made us jog at the beginning of class and I haaaate jogging. I get tired really easily and my throat aches. Besides that, whenever we had to team up, no one ever wanted anything to do with me. I'd literally have to tell the teacher that I didn't have a partner, and they'd force me into a group. Volleyball made me extremely nervous because I could never serve correctly or keep track of the rules and score. People would yell at me for missing the ball, hitting it when I shouldn't have, ect. I've broken down crying more than once. My classmates probably thought I was pathetic. Sometimes I wouldn't even get changed just to avoid getting upset and/or humiliated.

In short, gym should be an elective. It's not at all beneficial for people with anxiety and body issues. We're perfectly capable of exercising on our own.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited March 2015

Ehh... Sure, I'll cut something out of one of them:

"And I've been thinking... Was there a single moment in my life where I've told nothing but the truth?

Do you want the truth?

The truth is that I'll wait for you until snow falls in the deserts and rivers run dry, and that if you're not hurt by the end of it then you most likely didn't even try.

And the truth... Is that it makes no sense to me that we were ever together. I've been stating that a lot in the short amount of time I was able to because it's the same as pinching yourself to make sure you're not dreaming we do it because every painful moment now will hurt sevenfold if you become aware of it later.

Wanted you to punch my ticket and see how long the clock's been ticking every now and then as testament due to the fear love might just come with an interest because when you spend your whole life believing no one will ever fall in love with you it takes time to realize that the boundaries of your wildest imagination could be smashed at any minute by a person with two tin cans, a piece of string and enough place in their heart for you to squeeze in.

The truth is that I'm sorry, I'm sorry that the things you want will not be something I would write on the profile of a dating website, I'm sorry that what I have is what I've got and that even though you said it was enough I knew "enough" was not doing justice for someone like you. I'm sorry that I use the words "I'm sorry" as a pair of crutches to lean on every time the unforgivable becomes as inconceivable as the fact that if I had a Lego block for every time you abruptly invaded my thoughts I could build a bridge to put all the miles we have between us to shame.

The truth is an everyday lie sung with a newly composed harmony made by the sound of the unsullied heart strings I have left, the truth hurts more than the lies but less than the audacity to keep quiet."

You do? That sounds great! If I do not bother, can I see a sample of your art?

• Ah, I like it.

If you like to read poems and you like to write poems, I suggest you a website called Hello Poetry ( http://hellopoetry.com ).

• I've been writing in a website called Writer's Cafe, I'll be happy to take a look at this one as well :)

Ah, I like it. If you like to read poems and you like to write poems, I suggest you a website called Hello Poetry ( http://hellopoetry.com ).

• you gotta just ask them out. If i knew what i knew about women in highschool i would be so dangerous.

You got to get desensitized to rejection, remember when you were a kid and you saw a scary movie for the first time, how it scared you. Now i bet you can watch it, without any sense of fear.

For example i send out maybe on a typical day, maybe fifty messages trying to "hook" up. I might get a response back from about ten.
    "Saying something simple like, " Hey wahts up , or sometimes i'll just give them my number.

• I usually stabbed a tree to vent my frustration or just cuss, yell, and punch a wall.

• CrazyGeorgeCrazyGeorge Banned
    edited March 2015

How i vent: Pretty much my feelings: in life. I try to put my words to video, i think this is a accurate representation of me.

Click here

• I have another one:

Aren't we humans disgusting animals? I mean we've only been on the earth for such a short period and already we are destroying it already, we are so selfish and inconsiderate. Especially those of us in a first world country, I literally wake up in the morning not wanting to go to school when theres kids killed, kidnapped just for going to school! children praying just to be educated!. Meanwhile im sitting on my ass whining about it.. In so many ways I wish I was born in a developing country so I could actually have something to live for, life is almost too easy for us, shelters are made for me, food is made for me, even water is made for me! (Well kinda if that makes sense). We take so many things for granted and its just wrong, I honestly cant wait until our species is extinct because we really shouldn't exist honestly.

• We take so many things for granted and its just wrong, I honestly cant wait until our species is extinct because we really shouldn't exist honestly.

IMO that's a really negative way of looking at it, if you think you take things for granted then try your best not to complain. Or even try your best to do something about it when you get older. Wishing extinction on our species just because we could be better is IMO the wrong way to think.

I have another one: Aren't we humans disgusting animals? I mean we've only been on the earth for such a short period and already we are d

• When I wish extinction I dont mean "I'm abandoning the human race and going to go kill everyone" I just mean the world would probably be better off without us.

I am doing some change when I get olderish next summer i'm going to Africa (Rwanda) with a volunteer group to help build houses.

Wishing extinction on our species just because we could be better is IMO the wrong way to think.

I dont really think its the wrong way to think, and even if it is this is the vent thread where you can get things like this off your chest, I like to think of it as more of a deep way to look at things then a wrong way.

We take so many things for granted and its just wrong, I honestly cant wait until our species is extinct because we really shouldn't exist h

• Aren't we humans disgusting animals?

Depends on the person. I consider myself above the bell.

not wanting to go to school when theres kids killed

I never wanted to go to school either as a kid.

In so many ways I wish I was born in a developing country

The grass is greener eh? Man if you haven't seen poverty, go see it. It'll be a eye opening experience for you.

I honestly cant wait until our species is extinct because we really shouldn't exist honestly.

Human beings are also creatures that learn from our past/history. It might take us another hundred years but eventually people will figure it out.

I have another one: Aren't we humans disgusting animals? I mean we've only been on the earth for such a short period and already we are d

• edited December 2021

Lahkesis posted: »

I hated gym too. SO glad that shit is over for me. Never been good at sports and never will be (I can't even do a single pull-up). Our teach

• ▄︻̷̿┻̿════━ + ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ = Victory

I will post photo later if you want to see in action, I am actually pretty good at killing

⌒∇⌒

AWESOMEO posted: »

Uh... Are you serious? :c

• Thread: Unofficial Venting Thread

I seriously have a thing for making "unofficial" threads, I swear.

Anyway, I'm surprised we don't already have a topic like this. But, y'know, just a topic to vent about your daily frustrations whether they be colossal or minimal. This is a bit of a tricky topic, so please be mindful and respectful to all other users and their opinions, thank you.

My vent for the day: Dude, seriously, I hate colds. It's in my genetics or something because I have one every other month. Ugh.

• Dude, seriously, I hate colds. It's in my genetics or something because I have one every other month. Ugh.

Ikr? I have one right now and I literally had one late February. So annoying V_V

My vent for my entire life: THOSE people who block hallways or anything really just to stop and hug people. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, AND I DON'T APPRECIATE YOU.

• I'm a fast walker, and my old high school only gave 3 minutes between bells which was barely enough time to run to class and begin to unpack my stuff. Most people would walk so fucking slow, I wished I had a cattle prod to herd them along but to my understanding that's "illegal".

I'm a pretty small girl, and I'd often get pushed around by big lumbering jocks as I made my way to class. I got this sweater that I'd wear sometimes with spikes on the shoulders, and when they'd bump into me I'd get small satisfaction when one of them would get poked by it. Totally against school rules, but oh, so worth it.

Dude, seriously, I hate colds. It's in my genetics or something because I have one every other month. Ugh. Ikr? I have one right now

• I got this sweater that I'd wear sometimes with spikes on the shoulders, and when they'd bump into me I'd get small satisfaction when one of them would get poked by it. Totally against school rules, but oh, so worth it.

You never got caught doing it? If so I'd say it's a pretty fantastic idea :p

I'm a fast walker, and my old high school only gave 3 minutes between bells which was barely enough time to run to class and begin to unpack

• Lol, I was about 6 foot tall in highschool, and my class would just line up behind me and I would push everyone out of the way to keep the halls clear. We were never late.

I'm a fast walker, and my old high school only gave 3 minutes between bells which was barely enough time to run to class and begin to unpack

• It's flooding where I live right now, but around 12 this morning we got out of school early due to...well fears of flooding. It was raining hard and I figured it was probably flooded up the holler, so I wanted to go see. I didn't take an umbrella because I'm retarded and wanted to walk in the rain. I got around the head of the holler, and things weren't looking to good. Creek was up past the bank, but it wasn't overflowing onto the road yet. I came to a point where it was partially flooded with water rushing over the road. It wasn't that deep...was only enough to cover my feet. I didn't plan on going up any more, but I saw a woman near a bridge on up.

The water was completely overflowing the bridge and she had a 2x4 doing...something. I thought I'd be neighborly and help her out. Walked though what was maybe 30 yards of the (my) foot deep water over to her. "Need some help?" I asked but the creek was really loud and I figured she didn't hear me. She did. She looked at me, threw the 2x4 down in her yard, said "thank you," and just walked away. I didn't know what the Hell I was supposed to do,so I just stood there staring at her and she just sort of...kept walking. I walked home after that. It's flooded the whole of Bruno now, but it ain't that bad. I'm still just sitting here wondering what that woman wanted me to do.

• I HATE RUNNING NOSE!

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.