Who will you tell that you saw Handsome Jack? (Poll)

Episode 2 is around the corner. With that in mind, there is one question I'd like to ask. Episode 1 ended with Rhys seeing a hologram of his role model, Handsome Jack, and has been hearing the guy talking to him beforehand. Who will you tell that you saw Handsome Jack?

http://strawpoll.me/3826651

For me, I always find it best not to keep things to myself in situations such as these. So, I would tell all three of them. Vaughn might be skeptical at first, but with a lil convincing, he's bound believe his best friend eventually. I've trusted Sasha before, so maybe she'd be willing to trust me. As for Fiona, that might also be up to us to decide.

Comments

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited March 2015

Vaughn definitely.

I don't think he'll tell Sasha or Fiona. They'll think he's crazy.

• Vaughn, though I'm not sure if I will tell anyone.

• Probably just Vaughn.

• Vaughn, I guess. He'll understand. Sasha and Fiona have known you for a day or so, so no.

• edited March 2015

Vaughn. Even if Sasha or Fiona believed Rhys, they'd just get pissed at him. They aren't exactly big Handsome Jack fans.

• ...why did I type that from Rhys' perspective? I'm in RPG mode right now... too excited about gaming.

nursethalia posted: »

I'll tell Vaughn for sure. He's my best friend. But Sasha and Fiona would probably either think I'm insane or use it as another excuse to dump us off on our own.

• I'll tell Vaughn for sure. He's my best friend. But Sasha and Fiona would probably either think I'm insane or use it as another excuse to dump us off on our own.

• I'd probably mention it to Yvette as well, if the opportunity comes up. I don't think Vaughn or Rhys would keep something that major form her, they'd want her input.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I'll probably tell everyone, though I don't think anyone will believe me, even Vaughn as in the trailer he says "These fumes can't possibly be helping." after helping Rhys up.

• I think I'd just tell Vaughn. It's a long shot that he'll beleive Rhys but I'd be cautious about telling the girls as it's even less likely that they'll beleive him, and even if they did I doubt they would be very sympathetic, and I don't know what good keeping it to himself would do.

• Everyone ;3

• I would tell Vaughn his ability to get 10 Million dollars in a matter of two seconds convinces me his tech skills are sufficient maybe he could uninstall Jack from Rhys' brain

• It really depends on what Jack wants. If he says "don't tell anyone" then I'm sure as hell not going to tell anyone (I'm not doing anything to get on his bad side!), but if he's cool with it/doesn't say otherwise I'd definitely tell Vaughn. Not sure about the girls at this stage.

• I'll tell Vaugn.

If Fiona asks, I'll tell her.

Sasha can go fuck herself.

• Uh, we know you hate Sasha already.

There's no need to say it everywhere.

Gary-Oak posted: »

I'll tell Vaugn. If Fiona asks, I'll tell her. Sasha can go fuck herself.

• 2 threads=everywhere. Alrighty.

LawmanZero posted: »

Uh, we know you hate Sasha already. There's no need to say it everywhere.

• I'd tell Vaughn for sure. I don't know if I would tell Fiona and Sasha though

• edited March 2015

Surprised that no one said Loader Bot yet. Not in my case since I chose auto-destruction. Maybe Vaughn, it will depend on how the conversation with Jack will go.

• Same here :D

It really depends on what Jack wants. If he says "don't tell anyone" then I'm sure as hell not going to tell anyone (I'm not doing anything

• Pfft, I won't tell anyone. Heck, I'll see if I can ignore Jack for a few minutes. Assert my dominance, you know.

Or I'll just cave and tell everyone cause they'll eventually find out and I don't want anyone to get angry at me.

• Vaughn of course. I've known Fiona and Sasha for a day or what.

• No one and effectively do Jacks bidding. I'm planning on betraying Vaughn anyway :/

Sign in to comment in this discussion.