Episode 2 trailer discussion thread.

Comments

• edited March 2015

I killed him... for science. And the poor sod was "I'm sorry, sorry, so sorry >_<" And if I heard it right he often goes like "It's like choosing between the ladies! Or something I don't know. God I hate this guy." Oh poor Tim-Tim. I only hope gearbox won't forget about him in BL3. He was the best pc in the pre-sequel.

Actually, there was an unused audio from TftB where he goes like "Hey listen, I want you to know that right now you might not believe in yourself but I believe in (laughs) I almost did it, I almost..." and on. He starts sounding just like Tim or just Jack, and the rest of the phrase where he mocks "us" sounds like it's the Handsome Jack we know. If people heard all the range like that in one phrase they wouldn't be so confused I think.
    The thing about such people, they can lie and pretend so good that you will start to question your own sanity, not theirs. And they do it very good in real life because their freedom depends on it so. So he portrayed Jack and his type awesome.

Yeah, Timothy blew me away. Given how similar Dameon is to Jack in real life (by his own admission!), and his tendency to be typecast as mai

• I know the exact deleted line you're talking about - and you're 100% right, the range in just that one sentence is insane!

And Timothy NEEDS to be in BL3 (and maybe Tales, if any staff members are listening... pleeease? Just confirmation that he's still alive, a tiny cameo, a reference, anything?)

DeityD posted: »

I killed him... for science. And the poor sod was "I'm sorry, sorry, so sorry >_<" And if I heard it right he often goes like "It's li

• Still, good Sherlock reference.

It's almost as if Dameon is too talented for his own good. THIS Also, he sounds normal in the first part where he's saying "I kno

• Seconded! Tim's the hero that Jack never was, too. He's also probably the most moral member of the team.

DO IT, GEARBOX! DO IT! BECAUSE FREE MARKET IS OP, AND I LOVE THAT TREE!

I know the exact deleted line you're talking about - and you're 100% right, the range in just that one sentence is insane! And Timothy NE

• We need a petition. :D

I know the exact deleted line you're talking about - and you're 100% right, the range in just that one sentence is insane! And Timothy NE

• He's also probably the most moral member of the team.

Most moral person in the entire Borderlands' universe

FTFY

LawmanZero posted: »

Seconded! Tim's the hero that Jack never was, too. He's also probably the most moral member of the team. DO IT, GEARBOX! DO IT! BECAUSE FREE MARKET IS OP, AND I LOVE THAT TREE!

• And the only guy who openly voices his concerns about Felicity.

He's also probably the most moral member of the team. Most moral person in the entire Borderlands' universe FTFY

• What about clap-trap? (I just never played as him)

And the only guy who openly voices his concerns about Felicity.

• edited March 2015

One thing I noticed is that Fiona seems to have acquired a new gun. And it looks BADASS!

Alt text

Alt text

• Also the middle of her new gun makes a triangle + her eyes are green

Alt text

Confirmed..

One thing I noticed is that Fiona seems to have acquired a new gun. And it looks BADASS!

• ILOOMERNARTEE AND HALF LYFE FWEE KONNFURMEDS!111!!!111!111!!11!

CarL_J posted: »

Also the middle of her new gun makes a triangle + her eyes are green Confirmed..

• If the barrels rotate, I WILL FAINT FROM JOY AND ENVY.

• He's in love.

Poor guy.

What about clap-trap? (I just never played as him)

• I hope they rotate, and then Fiona can't tell what element has the loaded round primed, so it's a bit of Russian roulette on what you get. Or we can choose which to use.

If the barrels rotate, I WILL FAINT FROM JOY AND ENVY.

• Ouch.

He's in love. Poor guy.

• edited March 2015

I'm basing my theory off of the trailer. It just looks like it won't have a lot of story development IMO

BullseyeRey posted: »

The trailer disagrees with you. It seems like we are getting a lot of story development.

• "I know, I'm your hero - you're my biggest fan..."

I didn't notice that line O_O (it's kinda hard to focus on every line since I'm french xD)
    That makes me love this trailer even more.

It's almost as if Dameon is too talented for his own good. THIS Also, he sounds normal in the first part where he's saying "I kno

• I'm curious on whether the gun might change depending whether or not you shot Felix

• So people who didn't waste the bullet would be stuck with the crappy one?

That would suck - but it'd be my fault for trying to remain a pacifist in the Borderlands universe...

I'm curious on whether the gun might change depending whether or not you shot Felix

• I blew him up. I thought the bullet would come in useful later on.

I hope it changes no matter what you choose, because it looks cool.

So people who didn't waste the bullet would be stuck with the crappy one? That would suck - but it'd be my fault for trying to remain a pacifist in the Borderlands universe...

• That scene with Athena. Obviously a case of 'colorful' storytelling. Athena does not miss with the Aspis, especially when she gets a murder-on ;)
    Wonder what they did to tick her off though, as it seems to be a story about how Athena kicked them out of the catch-a-ride. Bet they were rude to Janey or something :p

• They have said before that this is not like their previous games where your evil choices will come back to bite you later on, in fact they said that you will be rewarded for being an asshole and back-stabbing/betraying people, but I still hope the people who didn't use their bullet will also get the upgrade. I would be so annoyed if that meant I won't have an awesome three-barrelled gun...

So people who didn't waste the bullet would be stuck with the crappy one? That would suck - but it'd be my fault for trying to remain a pacifist in the Borderlands universe...

• Well the sneak-peek did show Sasha being very aggressive to Janey - so you could be right, I hadn't thought of that before!

That scene with Athena. Obviously a case of 'colorful' storytelling. Athena does not miss with the Aspis, especially when she gets a murder-

• edited March 2015

I didn't notice that line

Jack's judging you. And very disappointed. :D

But srsly, Rhys has such a sad puppy face in that scene, lol, I just can't even. Want more interraction with HJ asap.

"I know, I'm your hero - you're my biggest fan..." I didn't notice that line O_O (it's kinda hard to focus on every line since I'm french xD) That makes me love this trailer even more.

• NOOOOO (cries)

Yeah, to me it seems like Rhys is kinda sad that Jack doesn't really care about him. D:

Me too. Can't wait to make Rhys fanboy over HJ XD

I didn't notice that line Jack's judging you. And very disappointed. But srsly, Rhys has such a sad puppy face in that scene, lol, I just can't even. Want more interraction with HJ asap.

• “If you look closely you can actually pinpoint the exact moment his heart breaks in two".

Alt text

It's like the real life "okay" meme. Why so goddamn adorable.

NOOOOO (cries) Yeah, to me it seems like Rhys is kinda sad that Jack doesn't really care about him. Me too. Can't wait to make Rhys fanboy over HJ XD

• I find that depressing XD and adorable.

Maybe HJ will like Rhys (though i'd be surprised)

By the way, am I the only one who wants hug Rhys? ¬///¬

“If you look closely you can actually pinpoint the exact moment his heart breaks in two". It's like the real life "okay" meme. Why so goddamn adorable.

• That gif is so adorable! No, you are definitely not the only one... <3

I find that depressing XD and adorable. Maybe HJ will like Rhys (though i'd be surprised) By the way, am I the only one who wants hug Rhys? ¬///¬

• That legitimately just broke my heart... </3

“If you look closely you can actually pinpoint the exact moment his heart breaks in two". It's like the real life "okay" meme. Why so goddamn adorable.

• I cri evreh tim

That legitimately just broke my heart... </3

• That's Borderlands for you. :) The same thing there makes you laugh and cry at the same time.
    Doubt it... If he's like HJ from the end of BL2 he'll respect only one thing in people. Though it's interesting how much the AI knows and remembers. I mean how's that he even know Rhy's is a "fan" for instance? He can't read his mind. Right? o_o

By the way, am I the only one who wants hug Rhys? ¬///¬

You're kidding right. Who doesn't?!

I find that depressing XD and adorable. Maybe HJ will like Rhys (though i'd be surprised) By the way, am I the only one who wants hug Rhys? ¬///¬

• edited March 2015

Rhys's heart processing information processing...processing...

Alt text

Exact replica of Rhys's heart

• Alt text

Rhys's heart processing information processing...processing... Exact replica of Rhys's heart

• Yeah, I know... I remember when Handsome Jack... Bloodwing... YOU KNOW. o_o

I doubt it too but I can always dream (btw, did i ever tell that dream when I was with Handsome Jack and he cut his hair and he followed me at school and all and he was like a pedophile he wanted to take me away in his truck (awkward) and I swear when I woke up and saw pictures of Handsome Jack I felt kinda scared that was really weird o_o That was before I play BL2 XD And that weird feeling went away thank god)

I think he can read his mind (or memories at least) if he knows about Rhys being his "biggest fan" XD I wonder how HJ will react with Vasquez threatening Rhys and all xD

Rhys is just adorable. I love how he's trying so hard to be cool and most of the time he fails. That's hilarious and cute at the same time. (well well i have a crush on a fictional character great he's not the first one)

That's Borderlands for you. The same thing there makes you laugh and cry at the same time. Doubt it... If he's like HJ from the end of BL2

• And then Handsome Jack saying things like:

Alt text

(I couldn't resist XD)

Rhys's heart processing information processing...processing... Exact replica of Rhys's heart

• I ship Rhack so much... <3

And then Handsome Jack saying things like: (I couldn't resist XD)

• Me toooooo. xD I don't even know why.
    I feel like people on Tumblr don't like this so much though, so I kinda feel alone with this ship ._. (not like with Luke x Nick from The Walking Dead game XD)

I ship Rhack so much...

• I do...Kind of...Yeah. Yes. Um, yeah. Of course. I...I do. Yeah.

Me toooooo. xD I don't even know why. I feel like people on Tumblr don't like this so much though, so I kinda feel alone with this ship ._. (not like with Luke x Nick from The Walking Dead game XD)

• Bigby + Lee= life

Poogers555 posted: »

Bigby and Lee return

• Alt text

Crips posted: »

I do...Kind of...Yeah. Yes. Um, yeah. Of course. I...I do. Yeah.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.