FINALLY (but was it worth the 4 month wait)

I have check your blog everyday and finally I see a trailer but was it worth it did you guys like the look of the trailer I did not feel interested maybe cause I waited so long and probably forgot what has happen. But did you guys think of it did you feel engaged.

Comments

• I thought the trailer was great and I can't wait to play. If you're having a problem remembering, you can play the episode again, look at your choice menu, or just wait for the Previously On segment at the beginning of the episode.

• I didn't think it was physically possible, but the new trailer made me even more hyped! Much, much more-so than the 'next time on TFTBL' preview.

I found it really engaging, and I think these next few days of waiting are actually going to be harder than the entire wait up until this point - solely because of how compelling the trailer is. Before now, all our speculation about what would happen was just that: speculation, but now we have something tangible, AND I NEED THAT CONVERSATION WITH JACK TO HAPPEN RIGHT NOW!

• When did the first episode come out?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

but the new trailer made me even more hyped!

Trust me, you will feel that with every trailer even if the next wait is shorter ;)

I didn't think it was physically possible, but the new trailer made me even more hyped! Much, much more-so than the 'next time on TFTBL' pre

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

November 25th.

KCohere posted: »

When did the first episode come out?

• edited March 2015

So 3 1/2 months, not quite four. It didn't seem that long, I guess because GOT came out soon after. I never really notice the wait times because there's always something else going on in between.

OzzyUK posted: »

November 25th.

• edited March 2015

The trailer was even better than I thought it would be... I was worried that episode 2 might not live up to the high bar set by the first, but after seeing that trailer I am really not worried at all now! I do not know how I'm going to get through this week knowing it's nearly here!

• Wouldn't you be talking to yourself?

Alt text

I didn't think it was physically possible, but the new trailer made me even more hyped! Much, much more-so than the 'next time on TFTBL' pre

• No it wasn't worth the wait with that meh trailer ..and this ep will be shorter that the first one.

• Episode 1 was extremely long, so if episode 2 is shorter, I don't think it's that big of a deal.

Cope49 posted: »

No it wasn't worth the wait with that meh trailer ..and this ep will be shorter that the first one.

• AND I NEED THAT CONVERSATION WITH JACK TO HAPPEN RIGHT NOW!

Me too. xD Honestly this is one of the main things I'm the more excited about. Talking to Handsome Jack.

• edited March 2015

I would say 3 hours would be extremely long if it was slow and didn't get things done, but it didn't. Telltale seems to shine brighter with two hours and get more things done in an episode rather than spinning wheels in one hour.

Green613 posted: »

Episode 1 was extremely long, so if episode 2 is shorter, I don't think it's that big of a deal.

• edited March 2015

Meh? Okay....

Cope49 posted: »

No it wasn't worth the wait with that meh trailer ..and this ep will be shorter that the first one.

• Based on the trailer I think it will

• I doubt it tbh the only reason Lost Lords was short was because they had less time to work on it. They've had 4 months 95 minutes would be ehh...

Green613 posted: »

Episode 1 was extremely long, so if episode 2 is shorter, I don't think it's that big of a deal.

• I was thinking maybe right around the 2 hour long mark, since IIRC wasn't the first 2.5 hours long? I dunno, it kinda felt unnecessarily long at times.

Clemenem posted: »

I doubt it tbh the only reason Lost Lords was short was because they had less time to work on it. They've had 4 months 95 minutes would be ehh...

• All because a trailer looks good doesn't mean the episode will be. People get deceived all the time by this lol.

• Alt text

Wouldn't you be talking to yourself?

• yes lol. We were disappointed kind of

• Amid the Ruins was the second best Episode of Season 2, right after No Going Back.

Episode 3 was shit. Episode 1 and 2 were okay.

• Can someone explain to me why Andy St. John and Lee are holding people up. Are they really that desperate these days

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Andy St. John

*Bigby

Can someone explain to me why Andy St. John and Lee are holding people up. Are they really that desperate these days

• Bigby....Andy St. John...what's the difference? They both have eaten people before.

dojo32161 posted: »

Andy St. John *Bigby

• Pffft NO

Alt text

Amid the Ruins was the second best Episode of Season 2, right after No Going Back. Episode 3 was shit. Episode 1 and 2 were okay.

• It's his opinon, not eveyone hates those episodes.

Pffft NO

• Harrington was using his southern voice soo Andy :P

dojo32161 posted: »

Andy St. John *Bigby

• No. Fuck Andy

Bigby4Lyfe

Harrington was using his southern voice soo Andy :P

• Yep it looks good tough choice to make on the 17th witch to play first episode 2 tales from the borderlands or the season finale of resident evil revaltions 2 oh tough choices

• Agreed. In Sheep's Clothing had one of the best trailers I had ever seen in a Telltale Game yet it was the most disappointing episode in the series IMO

All because a trailer looks good doesn't mean the episode will be. People get deceived all the time by this lol.

• "Amid the Ruins was the second best Episode of Season 2, right after No Going Back."

Well, I didn't care for it and No Going Back was a terrible finale.

Amid the Ruins was the second best Episode of Season 2, right after No Going Back. Episode 3 was shit. Episode 1 and 2 were okay.

• Yeah, but what if the episode is great?

All because a trailer looks good doesn't mean the episode will be. People get deceived all the time by this lol.

• What do ya mean Clemenem? WHAT DO YA MEAN?!?

Harrington was using his southern voice soo Andy :P

• It's not like they were on a time crunch, the reason Lost Lords were shorter is because they felt like they didn't need to put too much story in it probably.

I doubt it tbh the only reason Lost Lords was short was because they had less time to work on it. They've had 4 months 95 minutes would be ehh...

• Ohhh tough choices indeed!

donmike84 posted: »

Yep it looks good tough choice to make on the 17th witch to play first episode 2 tales from the borderlands or the season finale of resident evil revaltions 2 oh tough choices

• Silence is a valid option.

donmike84 posted: »

Yep it looks good tough choice to make on the 17th witch to play first episode 2 tales from the borderlands or the season finale of resident evil revaltions 2 oh tough choices

Sign in to comment in this discussion.