Will Rhys get dat puss tonight? UPDATE: theory confirmed by silent playthrough. VIDEO IN THREAD

Comments

• edited March 2015

Fiona with Scooter is probably preferable, but hey. Incest is wincest.

Though I'd honestly prefer Scooter with Rhys than Rhys with Sasha...

As Fiona or Rhys?

• What if I told you Fiona and Rhys is self-incest?

Fiona with Scooter is probably preferable, but hey. Incest is wincest. Though I'd honestly prefer Scooter with Rhys than Rhys with Sasha...

• O_o

What if I told you Fiona and Rhys is self-incest?

• Still better than Rhysha imo.

What if I told you Fiona and Rhys is self-incest?

• Alt text

Rhys not getting nothing tonight.

Alt text

• He'll just drink away the pain.

Poogers555 posted: »

Rhys not getting nothing tonight.

• We'll get a dream thing of his where there is a QuickTime event to kiss Sasha. If you succeed you end up waking up kissing AI Jack's boot, if you fall you get slapped by Dream Sasha.

He'll just drink away the pain.

• Don't get too worked up. It's just going to be two bandits humping in a dook hut.

• Buying lotion as we speak.

Piggs posted: »

Don't get too worked up. It's just going to be two bandits humping in a dook hut.

• Oh, Christ.

Green613 posted: »

Buying lotion as we speak.

• I hope not. I hate Sasha and if Rhys ended up with her I would stop playing completely.

• To prevent overreactions such as these, I propose that Telltale should do this-depending on how you treat Sasha as Rhys, she can become your girlfriend or stay friends.

Yes, I understand. It's alright to hate a character, but there's no need to stop playing and delete TFTB if a minor romance thing occurs.

Gary-Oak posted: »

I hope not. I hate Sasha and if Rhys ended up with her I would stop playing completely.

• There is EVERY need to stop playing. I have never hated a character more in my whole life than I hate Sasha.

LawmanZero posted: »

To prevent overreactions such as these, I propose that Telltale should do this-depending on how you treat Sasha as Rhys, she can become your

• You should meet Piston. Search up his voice lines.

There is EVERY need to stop playing. I have never hated a character more in my whole life than I hate Sasha.

• That's quite an overreaction honestly.

There is EVERY need to stop playing. I have never hated a character more in my whole life than I hate Sasha.

• xD
    I want more of those acid flashbacks, it's cool.

SoMuchSass posted: »

Yes, I can totally see it happening.. in a wild dream of Rhys xD

• I don't think it's an overreaction. Sasha deserves every bit of hate.

DeityD posted: »

That's quite an overreaction honestly.

• edited March 2015

I do understand that hate for someone like any other emotion can't be logical because it's an emotion after all, but she hardly did anything to deserve that.
    She wasn't very nice to the prothagonist due to her hot temper but that's about it. I get it can rub peopel the wrong way but it's just um kinda too much.

I don't think it's an overreaction. Sasha deserves every bit of hate.

• Yeah me too :D

DeityD posted: »

xD I want more of those acid flashbacks, it's cool.

• then its just him and metal hand fapp mode

Bigby-Wolf posted: »

It's just sexual references like the last episode and episodes of TWD S2, probably more dick jokes by Vasquez. So unfortunately for Rhys, he won't be getting lucky this episode.

• Reads that Rhys might be getting some puss the night E2 is released

Alt text

Finds out he's getting absolutely nothing

Alt text

• Oh that's fine then. Haha.

dojo32161 posted: »

The sex only means sexual references as nudity isn't checked off at all. Like with the previous episode.

• edited March 2015

I have had this song stuck in my head literally all week...

Alt text

Edit: Oh my God, I just downloaded it - what is wrong with me?!

Trenchfoot posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKiOMfn5KAg

• It's Saitine, actually...

I have had this song stuck in my head literally all week... Edit: Oh my God, I just downloaded it - what is wrong with me?!

• [removed]

papai46 posted: »

It's just speculation.

• edited March 2015

Alt text
    Alt text

• "Rhys will bang Sasha tonight" confirmed in a new image. Just look at Sasha's hand.

Alt text

• WHAT DA FUCK.

Calm down InGen, don't post the eyebrow gif....

Alt text

"Rhys will bang Sasha tonight" confirmed in a new image. Just look at Sasha's hand.

• Alt text

"Rhys will bang Sasha tonight" confirmed in a new image. Just look at Sasha's hand.

• I doubt either of them would be interested in Rhys.

• Why do you hate Sasha?

I hope not. I hate Sasha and if Rhys ended up with her I would stop playing completely.

• Honestly, because she's a bit of a bitch.

BullseyeRey posted: »

Why do you hate Sasha?

• edited March 2015

Wait, if Rhys is gonna get some, does it mean that Jack is gonna get some too and Sasha won't even know?

eyebrow_dance.gif

• Sounds like the weirdest threesome ever.

Wait, if Rhys is gonna get some, does it mean that Jack is gonna get some too and Sasha won't even know? eyebrow_dance.gif

• Alt text

Enough internet for today.

Wait, if Rhys is gonna get some, does it mean that Jack is gonna get some too and Sasha won't even know? eyebrow_dance.gif

• Or it's Jack doing it and Rhys will never know XD.

Later:

Sasha: Hey Rhys wanna fool around?

Rhys: What are you talking about?

Sasha: -slaps him- You said you cared for me.

Rhys: -dumb confused look- Wha???????

• Noo!!!!!!!' Fiona x Rhys :, (

• for hating Hyperion? everyone on pandora does

Honestly, because she's a bit of a bitch.

• Not for hating hyperion. For being a bitch.

zeke10 posted: »

for hating Hyperion? everyone on pandora does

• That image doesn't really confirm anything, it especially does not confirm Rhys and Sasha hooking up.

This discussion has been closed.