Will Rhys get dat puss tonight? UPDATE: theory confirmed by silent playthrough. VIDEO IN THREAD

Comments

• Silence is always a valid response.

MasterStone posted: »

• poor you... you are more blind that he is pretending to be, what so ever edit many think but not who you are

Bye
    Alt text

• Wait m8, what happened to your shitty grammar?

• Yeah......

-_-

dojo32161 posted: »

Yeah, you should have read the articles on the side...

• Ugh, I hate Victoria so much xD I don't know why people like her. Well, I'll admit it, I totally love Handsome Jack who killed so many innocent people and everything... but I don't know, it feels different with Victoria. ._.

Thanks. She's still in my class this year, actually. But we kinda try to be ... nice to each other? We smile to each other etc. But I still don't like her. I just don't want anymore trouble (chewing gum in my hair was enough for me xD - I'm laughing at it now but I wasn't last year u_u)

Oh xD I know a Victoria but she's really nice to me. Thank god.

MichaelBP posted: »

Victorias treats Max like shit and humiliates her every chance she gets "Awww, Victoria loves Max, they're so cute together" Victoria nea

• im dying once again, someone revive me pls

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Job J Stauffer: Aw yes, so many projects underway and everybody is working hard with cups of coco in hand you know, I think it's time to ch

• Dat shit killed me.

Job J Stauffer: Aw yes, so many projects underway and everybody is working hard with cups of coco in hand you know, I think it's time to ch

• I'm crying. Nice work, would try to click related articles again.

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited March 2015

That doesn't make me bitter but whatever.

You kind of are. We're having a good time and having fun with this and you're taking it way too seriously. We're just joking and messing around and you call us too immature to be playing this game.

• "Man proposes to Potato". Fucking amazing, I applaud you good sir (or ma'am).

• That's what I think... Also, Rhys is from Hyperion. I don't think Sasha would ever have sex with someone who worked for Handsome Jack and contributed to what HJ did in the past. (And just imagine how disgusted Fiona would get xD Just by seeing how she reacted when August kissed Sasha.)

Even if I think Sasha and Rhys are cute together, I honestly don't think they'll go further than a friendship. (Rhys getting friendzoned by Sasha could be pretty funny XD)

They just met for a few days. You can't go around and fuck someone you just met.

• Well I think that Jack, unlike Victoria, is a very charming antagonist. Victoria just seems like she's a spoied brat.

Well you got lucky with the Victoria you met, because the one I knew was a manipulative jerk.

Maybe one day you and your classmate will be able to sorta straighten things out (doesn't mean you have to like, 'cause I don't think I'd ever be able to actually like someone who put gum in my hair)

Ugh, I hate Victoria so much xD I don't know why people like her. Well, I'll admit it, I totally love Handsome Jack who killed so many innoc

• Yeah. :3

Well, I don't really plan on liking her or anything, we don't even talk that much and she probably won't be in my class anymore September. xD I think she became nicer to me because her two friends appreciate me. Unlike her, they're super nice and funny o_o Which is great.

( Yeah... But she annoyed me so much that I cried in class once and everyone discovered what she was doing. She kept making fun of, like, EVERYONE in my class with her best friend, so one day 10 people of my class decided to tell the principal. She didn't get busted (unfortunaly) but she calmed down a bit. And her best friend left the high school so she was alone. ._. I guess that's why she leaves me alone now xD Even if I still see her making fun of people in my class, I don't hear her talking about me anymore. )

Well I think that Jack, unlike Victoria, is a very charming antagonist. Victoria just seems like she's a spoied brat. Well you got lucky

• Gets shot

Silence is always a valid response.

• Yep. Honestly, Jack is one of my favourite antagonists of all time.

Well, at least her two friends seem to be a good influenc on her (unlike Victoria's two "friends").

(Well in my opinion, you and your classmates did the right thing by telling the principal. It seems, from what you said, that her best friend was a lot like her. It's good that she doesn't to talk about you anymore.

Yeah. Well, I don't really plan on liking her or anything, we don't even talk that much and she probably won't be in my class anymore Se

• You did? :( well that sucks

When's your funeral? I'll bring cookies to cheer you up.

I fucking died.

• Oh god not another one! T_T

CarL_J posted: »

im dying once again, someone revive me pls

• -Lays the cookies in his casket-

Random Guy: Hey some cookies? -eats-

You did? well that sucks When's your funeral? I'll bring cookies to cheer you up.

• Yeah, tell me about it. It seems only fitting to have the funeral on the 17th, and feel free to lay it on thick when it comes to the mourning, yeah?

You did? well that sucks When's your funeral? I'll bring cookies to cheer you up.

• Ironically enough, I just was at a funeral today. So sad.

Yeah, tell me about it. It seems only fitting to have the funeral on the 17th, and feel free to lay it on thick when it comes to the mourning, yeah?

• ride to hell retribution style

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAh487fwNXc

How would there be a sex scene if Nudity is not checked?

• I read that as "lyrically waxing genitalia". Gah, my mind reads things in weird order sometimes.

Nah, it's just going to be Assquez waxing lyrical about genitalia.

• UGH, someone posted some fanart on Tumblr the other day of two psychos having sex and I was like, "That would be so funny for me to post as a reply to this" but I can't find it, and my husband just walked up on me doing a Google image search for "borderlands psycho buttsex fanart" and slowly walked backwards out of the room... FML.

Piggs posted: »

Don't get too worked up. It's just going to be two bandits humping in a dook hut.

• This is the most hilarious thing I have ever seen (well probably not but it's still damn funny)

• what about warren?

Okay then....I get Max and Chloe, but Max and Victoria? I just don't see it lol

• Is that 2nd image official? It seriously looks like something someone made on gmod.

• It is. Here's the full screen.

Alt text

Is that 2nd image official? It seriously looks like something someone made on gmod.

• Lol, that moment when the game is so bizzare people start to think it's not real. xD This is awesome.

Is that 2nd image official? It seriously looks like something someone made on gmod.

• Oh, I'm sorry to hear that :(

Ironically enough, I just was at a funeral today. So sad.

• It's okAy. The person is in a better place now.

Wait...there's an achievement called Funeral Crashers in Episode 2......

Alt text

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that

• This is genius!

• :O

It's okAy. The person is in a better place now. Wait...there's an achievement called Funeral Crashers in Episode 2......

• There's a trope called "Stop Having Fun Guy." Seach it up.

Cope49 posted: »

That doesn't make me bitter but whatever.

• Alt text Alt text The photo might have taken in a another direction like this one from twd

Pipas posted: »

It is. Here's the full screen.

• I think it says Unofficial because it's not made by manslayer. Just saying.

[Unofficial] Oh rly? I thought game companies always upload parodies of their own product ;P

• why

Not really new to shipping. But the pace that immediately assumes that they'll have sex is... ergh.

• Same. He's actually the only antagonist I got really attached. I usually don't care that much about antagonists :3

Yup. (thank god because her best friend really was a scumbag o_o)

(I think so too ^-^ And yeah, that's good too.)

Yep. Honestly, Jack is one of my favourite antagonists of all time. Well, at least her two friends seem to be a good influenc on her (unl

• I'd fill that teacup with some bourbon if I could... #wearethe2%

• Is it just me or does Sasha's hand look really ugly?

This discussion has been closed.