will people hate it if claptrap is in one of the episodes?

just curious do people want claptrap in the game or not?

Comments

• edited March 2015

As long as he doesn't replace Loaderbot.

• I want him to he's awesome

• I actually think the Claptrap hate is grossly overstated/perpetuated by Gearbox themselves as an in-joke (because one of their employees voices him) - in fact, Gearbox recently did a huge survey of player's favourite characters and Clappy made the top three (along with Tiny Tina and Krieg).

I personally don't think it would be a BL game without Claptrap, so I'm looking forward to seeing him in Tales!

• I would be severely disappointed if Claptrap didn't show up at some point. I'm sure he will, though. He's pretty much the franchise mascot!

It'd be hilarious to have a conversation with Claptrap. And I'm sure Jack will be complaining the whole time since he hates the whole production line. :P

• Claptrap is awesome! He HAS to appear in at least one the episodes!

• Clap Trap can be a bit annoying at times, but I guess that's part of his charm. He knows he's annoying and when he shows up or says a joke relating to how annoying he really is, it only makes it so reluctantly funny.

• Clap-Trap is annoying as fuck, but at the same time I do want him to show up in Tales as it wouldn't really feel like Borderlands without him :)

• He was in Poker Night 2: Foreshadowing.

So was Patrick Warburton: Foreshadowing.

And Steve. And Moxxi.

It's all foreshadowing.

• I would be so dissapointed if he didn't show up. I love Claptrap. I'm his mighty minion! He's so funny <3

• I LOVE Claptrap, so no, I won't hate. :D I'd be super happy, actually.

• I would love it, I just hope they manage to bring Lilith in

• edited March 2015

I don't know much about Claptrap, but his dialogue in Poker Night 2 was amusing and pretty fun, so I wouldn't mind if he made into the game.

If he does show up halfway through, it would be kind of awesome if he and Loader Bot teamed up.

• Considering Claptrapt has won several popularity polls, i doubt anyone would have an issue and he is the series mascot. I just hope he's with Steve.

• Claptrap is amazing as a Vault Hunter in the Pre Sequel.

DESPITE BEING A PRETENTIOUS DOUCHE IN BL2.

Then again, I still like him a bit, so Claptrap "Fragtrap" Clappington should appear in TFTB.

• I'm pretty sure he will. He's the mascot of the series afterall.

• A bit? :(

LawmanZero posted: »

Claptrap is amazing as a Vault Hunter in the Pre Sequel. DESPITE BEING A PRETENTIOUS DOUCHE IN BL2. Then again, I still like him a bit, so Claptrap "Fragtrap" Clappington should appear in TFTB.

• The problem is, he just "won't .... stop .... dancing.".

• I love Claptrap. I love all the little Claptraps! I'm playing BL1 right now and EVERY time I hear one crying, I have to go help it. I just can't ignore that sad little sound :(

I am Mother of Claptraps. And Timothy is there, too. Because he's my baby, too.

• I feel the same. I wanted to say I don't mind if he shows up as long as he's not annoying (which is impossible we all know that). xD But I like him too in a weird way, he can be funny too. I'd definitely (not) high five him :D

Clap-Trap is annoying as fuck, but at the same time I do want him to show up in Tales as it wouldn't really feel like Borderlands without him

• after reading fall of fyrestone i LOVE clappy

• Claptrap is bae

Alt text

• i would love it if claptrap was in one of the episodes, hes so funny.

• If he was in Poker Night 2 with Steve, you can expect him in this game.

• He's gonna show up at some point. He's pretty much the Borderlands mascot.

I'll admit though, he kind of gets on my nerves.

• yeah, claptrap is way less annoying from other charcters (ahm pickle)
    and sience he is the last cl4ptp model in the universe they better not kill him

I actually think the Claptrap hate is grossly overstated/perpetuated by Gearbox themselves as an in-joke (because one of their employees voi

• he showed up in screen behind bossavona, but yeah i want him to show up in person

• that must have been hard for you when jack killed all the claptraps and replace them with loaders

nursethalia posted: »

I love Claptrap. I love all the little Claptraps! I'm playing BL1 right now and EVERY time I hear one crying, I have to go help it. I just c

• there is lore reasone for him being a douche in bl2

LawmanZero posted: »

Claptrap is amazing as a Vault Hunter in the Pre Sequel. DESPITE BEING A PRETENTIOUS DOUCHE IN BL2. Then again, I still like him a bit, so Claptrap "Fragtrap" Clappington should appear in TFTB.

• Y...yes.

Alt text

that must have been hard for you when jack killed all the claptraps and replace them with loaders

• Ugh, Pickle...

yeah, claptrap is way less annoying from other charcters (ahm pickle) and sience he is the last cl4ptp model in the universe they better not kill him

• youre fighting his basic programming, you need to work with his idiocy not against it

The problem is, he just "won't .... stop .... dancing.".

• I'm just about to meet him in TPS

Is he that bad?

Ugh, Pickle...

• just turn down the sound untill you finish the mission..
    and thank me later

Crips posted: »

I'm just about to meet him in TPS Is he that bad?

• I know the reasons, and I feel sorry for him, but I hate his arrogance in some parts.

there is lore reasone for him being a douche in bl2

• Actually, A LOT.

A bit?

• where here?

he showed up in screen behind bossavona, but yeah i want him to show up in person

• I liked the voices of the people on the moon. It really seemed to fit that people on the moon are hillbilly type Australians. Pickles didn't bother me, and I don't get why he bothered so many people. He's an annoying kid, which is just another character in the game and he does his role well. If I was dealing with him in RL, I might be annoyed, but he's not annoying to the player just to the character if you were actually there type deal. That one crazy guy with the missing friend talking about hibblegibbles and dooblegongers or whatever nonsense he was saying in that thick accent was more annoying, if you're going to get annoyed by the way people talk.

I'm just about to meet him in TPS Is he that bad?

• edited March 2015

I love claptrap. That scene in the intro of pre-sequel where he (spoiler verb) (spoiler person) and he/she is surprised at first and then returns it is incredibly moving.

Plus I didn't see any stairs in any of the important places in the first episode, so seems like they are setting the stage to me.

• I just met him and was dissapointed that I didn't find his voice annoying and his accent funny xD

Wow, I'm actually dissapointed of someone not being annoying xD Maybe because I was told it was worse than Claptrap's xD

I liked the voices of the people on the moon. It really seemed to fit that people on the moon are hillbilly type Australians. Pickles didn't

Sign in to comment in this discussion.