Anyone else planning on buying the Borderlands Handsome collection for Xbox/PS4?

I know I am and I am really freaking excited. It will be my first time playing a borderlands game (excluding TFTB). I had borderlands 2 on 360, but never really got to play it because my xbox broke, so when I heard news of the current gen port I was ecstatic! Can't wait to play :)

Less than 2 weeks till it comes out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot9-o9RA3ds

Alt text

So...yeah anyone else getting it? :3

Comments

• Really don't like the idea of buying borderlands the pre-sequel again less than half a year before I just bought it and its season pass. Why the hell they couldn't release it for xbox one straight of the bat is so annoying.

• Yeah I can understand why that would pissed someone off :/. They should at the very least give something special to the people that bought the last gen version. Like exclusive missions or something.

ruairi46 posted: »

Really don't like the idea of buying borderlands the pre-sequel again less than half a year before I just bought it and its season pass. Why the hell they couldn't release it for xbox one straight of the bat is so annoying.

• I would... if I had next gen. Guess its still just BL2 on my 360 till then ;-(

• I never really liked the ordinary shoot n loot borderlands games, but I might try the pre sequel some time

• You won't get a whole lot of Pre Sequel unless you play Borderlands 2, just saying. Also BL2 is 10x better than Pre Sequel IMO so you should check that one out if anything.

Poogers555 posted: »

I never really liked the ordinary shoot n loot borderlands games, but I might try the pre sequel some time

• Well, in that case I guess I wont, because I dont really like Borderlands 2, which Ive played :P

You won't get a whole lot of Pre Sequel unless you play Borderlands 2, just saying. Also BL2 is 10x better than Pre Sequel IMO so you should check that one out if anything.

• Its just my opinion, you might enjoy Pre Sequel more. But if you know the story of Borderlands 2 then go ahead and play Pre Sequel, its a good game as well.

Poogers555 posted: »

Well, in that case I guess I wont, because I dont really like Borderlands 2, which Ive played :P

• I personally prefer the story of pre sequel more, but the enviroments aren't very interesting when compared to bl2. Maybe thats just cos im pro Jack and I generally feel that moxi is the bad character.

Its just my opinion, you might enjoy Pre Sequel more. But if you know the story of Borderlands 2 then go ahead and play Pre Sequel, its a good game as well.

• 360 for lyf

Alt text

I would... if I had next gen. Guess its still just BL2 on my 360 till then ;-(

• Ha I'm the opposite. I loved the desert setting of Pandora but it got a bit repetitive after awhile, whereas I loved all the environments of Pre Sequel. I also personally liked the story in BL2 a lot more :P

ruairi46 posted: »

I personally prefer the story of pre sequel more, but the enviroments aren't very interesting when compared to bl2. Maybe thats just cos im pro Jack and I generally feel that moxi is the bad character.

• Have you gotten any closer to being able to buy a ps4 or xbox one?

I would... if I had next gen. Guess its still just BL2 on my 360 till then ;-(

• Both of those games combined really do set up really well for Borderlands 3 whenever that comes out. Off topic but we get to go into claptraps brain(Central processing?) for that pre-sequel dlc this week, so..... yay?

Ha I'm the opposite. I loved the desert setting of Pandora but it got a bit repetitive after awhile, whereas I loved all the environments of Pre Sequel. I also personally liked the story in BL2 a lot more :P

• I find Borderlands pretty boring and repetitive, so uh... nope.

• A bit, not a whole lot :(

Have you gotten any closer to being able to buy a ps4 or xbox one?

• Damn. Well I hope you can buy one soon :/

A bit, not a whole lot

Sign in to comment in this discussion.