When will the episode actually be available?

I'm in weird sleeping patterns at the moment due to having 2 newborns in the houses crying all the DAMN time haha, and dont feel tired until about 4 am since last week really: I have the game from the Telltale store, which releases first I believe, but I live in the Uk (midnight is in 30 mins) - presumably I wont be able to play it here at midnight? If not, when does Telltale put it up and in what timezone?

Thanks!

Comments

• I think it will come out at about 1 pm for you if you have it from Telltale store

• Telltale goes by the Pacific Time Zone. Sometimes, they do what they call a "Soft Launch" for people who bought the game directly from Telltale where they release the episode right at midnight in their timezone, but that is not always a guarantee. In other instances, the episode releases around the early afternoon - again, in Telltale's timezone.

Beyond that, different storefronts have different hours in which they update their stores and release new content. You can usually check the more recent responses in the Release Date discussion threads, as users will post to inform others when each store updates to release the new episode. :)

• If u got it on Steam, you'll get it when steam updates midday.

• God, I hope the Telltale store does a midnight launch - that's only an hour away! And 6pm my time is a hell of a lot better than 4am (which is when Steam releases). Either way - HYYYPE!

Telltale goes by the Pacific Time Zone. Sometimes, they do what they call a "Soft Launch" for people who bought the game directly from Tellt

• I live on the East Coast and I keep checking every hour. But so far it has not released yet. Also I am waiting for the PS3 version.

• not today then. sorry buddy

Kaoticgod posted: »

I live on the East Coast and I keep checking every hour. But so far it has not released yet. Also I am waiting for the PS3 version.

• I'm on the west coast, Pacific Time. Hasn't launched here yet. Hopefully by this afternoon, it will have.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.