Transferring saves?

Hey guys,

I've been trying to transfer my borderlands saves from my laptop to my pc to play episode 2 on the latter: I've moved all the files in 'my documents/telltale/talesfromtheborderlands' from my laptop to my pc, but no save files are being read when I fire up the game on the pc - any idea how to do this correctly?

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It should be as simple as copy and pasting the folder from one computer to the other, i recently upgraded my PC and all i did was copy my entire "Telltale games" folder from my old PC to my new one.

• sorry to bump a old thread but would be able to go from episode 4 360 to episode 5 one or ect

OzzyUK posted: »

It should be as simple as copy and pasting the folder from one computer to the other, i recently upgraded my PC and all i did was copy my entire "Telltale games" folder from my old PC to my new one.

• Unfortunately it's not possible to transfer saves from Xbox 360 to One.

sorry to bump a old thread but would be able to go from episode 4 360 to episode 5 one or ect

• what about Laptop to PS3

OzzyUK posted: »

Unfortunately it's not possible to transfer saves from Xbox 360 to One.

• Unfortunately it's not possible to transfer from console to PC/Mac either, there are currently no cross platform saves available for any of Telltale's games.

what about Laptop to PS3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.