Will Rhys get dat puss tonight? UPDATE: theory confirmed by silent playthrough. VIDEO IN THREAD

12346»

Comments

• Maybe cause it's not some poorly written fanfiction. I don't share a radicaly no-no view but in TftB it will be just out of place completely.

Talimancer posted: »

why

• I want a Rhys and Fiona pairing. I DEMAND it!!

• One antagonist that I also got attached to was Ganondorf in Hyrule Warriors. Probably because you get to play as him in the story mode and he's a badass in it, and he's my third favourite character to play as in the game.

(Damn o_o. Was her best friend as bad as her, or was she even worse, in the way she treated you and your classmates ? If you don't mind me asking.)

Same. He's actually the only antagonist I got really attached. I usually don't care that much about antagonists Yup. (thank god because her best friend really was a scumbag o_o) (I think so too ^-^ And yeah, that's good too.)

• what happens in pandora stays in pandora

DeityD posted: »

Maybe cause it's not some poorly written fanfiction. I don't share a radicaly no-no view but in TftB it will be just out of place completely.

• Why do I keep clicking on this thread? Just when I think that song is finally out of my head, low and behold...

zombie puss - zombie puss - zombie puss

• She didn't seem like a bitch to me. Were you being an ass to her or something?

Gary-Oak posted: »

Not for hating hyperion. For being a bitch.

• Too deep in the friendzone. :D

xfuriouss posted: »

what about warren?

• well, he's not getting dat puss tonight

Too deep in the friendzone.

• Oh o_o I never played this game, though I know Ganondorf because of Super Smash Bros. (I actually don't play much games, just Sims, Life is Strange, all new Telltale games, and Saints Row 3 and 4. xD Oh, and Phoenix Wright, but only the first ones since I don't have a 3DS. I'm babbling about my life i'm sorry xD)

(She was actually worse, especially because she was older so she kinda was like a leader xD. She was treating everyone like sh-t and she was laughing whenever someone got hurt (mentally i mean). She also never wanted to participate with the class, when we were making events and everyone was having fun, she and her best friend decided to go in a corner and make fun of people of my class. She was the one who found the best or worse? ideas to annoy people. I was used to call her "evil" with my two friends haha. I argued a lot more with her than with her best friend though, because she was talking to me like I was a dog. >.>)

MichaelBP posted: »

One antagonist that I also got attached to was Ganondorf in Hyrule Warriors. Probably because you get to play as him in the story mode and h

• No I was being neutral.

zeke10 posted: »

She didn't seem like a bitch to me. Were you being an ass to her or something?

• This thread is obviously a threat to health and safety. Too many people are dying.

papai46 posted: »

Dat shit killed me.

• I....I don't believe it....

RHYS GOT DAT PUSS!

Alt text
    Alt text

If by pussy cat I mean, pushing electical equipment together with Fiona while everybody watches, resulting in the birth of a round ball baby thingy produced from their looove and strenuous labor, then yes, Rhys totally got dat puss >.> cherish your robotic child, bros, cherish it and name it Loader Bot like you promised...bro, bro.

Hey does Rhys drooling on Fiona's shoulder count too?

• Hey does Rhys drooling on Fiona's shoulder count too?

Uh.. wat?

• Well you know what they say, that if you drool on somebody's shoulder you're hitched for life. That's pretty much a proposal right there XP

Hey does Rhys drooling on Fiona's shoulder count too? Uh.. wat?

• No I mean when did that happen? xD

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Well you know what they say, that if you drool on somebody's shoulder you're hitched for life. That's pretty much a proposal right there XP

• Oh it happens at the beginning, it's really funny XD

No I mean when did that happen? xD

• Ffffuuu steam and it's release schedule.

Alt text

I want to see it. >_<

Oh it happens at the beginning, it's really funny XD

• And technically Rhys and Fiona do sleep together...

Like, they literally sleep together. Complete with snoring and aforementioned shoulder drool.

Oh it happens at the beginning, it's really funny XD

• The drooling's going to be one hell of a Running Gag.

And technically Rhys and Fiona do sleep together... Like, they literally sleep together. Complete with snoring and aforementioned shoulder drool.

• Let's hope for E3....

Hey does Rhys drooling on Fiona's shoulder count too? Uh.. wat?

• Hm? What do you hope to see on E3?

Let's hope for E3....

• edited March 2015

The only puss Rhys will get is the Fiona puss

Alt text

• Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

The only puss Rhys will get is the Fiona puss

• Why do I keep clicking on this thread? Just when I think that song is finally out of my head, low and behold... zombie puss - zombie puss - zombie puss

• +1, so funny :)))

Job J Stauffer: Aw yes, so many projects underway and everybody is working hard with cups of coco in hand you know, I think it's time to ch

• He already got a puss.

Alt text

Alt text

• UPDATE: Theory was confirmed by silent playthrough. Go to min 21:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deSs3euXU5E&app=desktop

• Actual Cannibal.

dojo32161 posted: »

Freakin' amazing.

• for all those wo love Rhysha there is a new thread going on let us arisa again!
    here

• You know with Rhyiona on top, I think this amazing article needs an update on what's been going on.

Job J Stauffer: Aw yes, so many projects underway and everybody is working hard with cups of coco in hand you know, I think it's time to ch

• enter image description here)

Rhys gets ALL the pusi.

• good necro post, thx.

Duck_Hunt posted: »

) Rhys gets ALL the pusi.

• why the fuck do the rhysha shippers have like 3 threads

and 2 of them always die yet people bump them back up

THATS NOT FAIR

• cuz 3rd times the charm, unless its Rhyiona because its already fucking perfection.

Green613 posted: »

why the fuck do the rhysha shippers have like 3 threads and 2 of them always die yet people bump them back up THATS NOT FAIR

• Please don't necrobump old threads with pointless posts.

Duck_Hunt posted: »

) Rhys gets ALL the pusi.

This discussion has been closed.