I can see why it took so long...

Well, I can see why it took so long; in my opinion, not only it's the best Telltale episode yet, but it's the best game I've ever played and the best movie I've ever watched. Really, congrats Telltale.

Comments

• I was so nervous, but they truly outdid themselves.

I literally just finished and I already want to replay it so I can absorb all the awesomeness.

Telltale,

Alt text

• edited March 2015

Yeah, and by the way, the new intro song was freaking awesome!

I was so nervous, but they truly outdid themselves. I literally just finished and I already want to replay it so I can absorb all the awesomeness. Telltale,

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I agree, i found it on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pHQuCezmLE

AlfMusic posted: »

Yeah, and by the way, the new intro song was freaking awesome!

• how long it guys take you to finish? I have about 2 hours and a bit spare before I gotta go get a bus.

• Ahaha, I was already listening when you posted it - another great pick, it fit the opening really well, while also feeling 'Borderlands-y'.

I think it also sums up the difference between the two eps - it's a bit slower and mellower than Busy Earnin', but still packs a lot of punch!

• Roughly 2 hours for me.

jameshodge posted: »

how long it guys take you to finish? I have about 2 hours and a bit spare before I gotta go get a bus.

• I wanna play it nooooow

Alt text

• i enjoyed episode one a lot, so im guessing this is gonna blow me away? :D

• MY CHILDHOOD.

GO ULTRAMAN MEBIUS. GO MIRAI.

Although I don't remember this happening.

zeke10 posted: »

I wanna play it nooooow

• OMG I can't wait anymore!

• No spoilers but does august appear in this episode along with tector and jimbo? Just yes or no

• Yup, pretty much.

i enjoyed episode one a lot, so im guessing this is gonna blow me away?

• Well... it was good, but i expected a little more after 4 months...

• Yes august, no tector, no jimbo.

No spoilers but does august appear in this episode along with tector and jimbo? Just yes or no

• Tector does appear if you go the other direction and not follow Sasha :)

Flog61 posted: »

Yes august, no tector, no jimbo.

• Cool is august badass in the episode? again yes or no. Also i can't wait i want it now

Flog61 posted: »

Yes august, no tector, no jimbo.

• I really liked it but after 4 months, this episode was really short and I felt like 60% of the time you didn't even have control of the game and they had their own conversations. But besides that it was amazing and I am looking forward to episode 3 :)

• Oooh, interesting. Didn't realise this. I really need another playthrough - I feel like I've missed so much!

gwendog posted: »

Tector does appear if you go the other direction and not follow Sasha

• edited March 2015

That man crying always creeps me out...

I wanna play it nooooow

• All the time spent was probably working on Jack's fantastic transparent hologram texture.

• hope it'll be FASTER this time

I really liked it but after 4 months, this episode was really short and I felt like 60% of the time you didn't even have control of the game and they had their own conversations. But besides that it was amazing and I am looking forward to episode 3

• Yes, very

Cool is august badass in the episode? again yes or no. Also i can't wait i want it now

• edited March 2015

It was just a wee bit under 2 hours, but yeah for some reason this Episode did feel a little bit short.

I really liked it but after 4 months, this episode was really short and I felt like 60% of the time you didn't even have control of the game and they had their own conversations. But besides that it was amazing and I am looking forward to episode 3

• It's weird; I felt like the first episode was too long. The pacing on this one was great and I was really satisfied with the length.

• I know right! The bar just keeps getting higher across both TFTB and GOT. At this rate, the finales are going to be mind blowing! :o

Also, hubs... Wow. Brought a tear to my eye.

• I don't remember that episode as a kid. Yeah, Mirai's normally a good looking, has-no-idea-how-to-be-human badass dork, but I don't remember him crying like that. The tears must have been edited in.

AlfMusic posted: »

That man crying always creeps me out...

• He's also...eh...nicer than Vasquez.

Cool is august badass in the episode? again yes or no. Also i can't wait i want it now

• If that's the case it was totally worth - it shows off his handsomeness perfectly!

All the time spent was probably working on Jack's fantastic transparent hologram texture.

• edited March 2015

Loaderbro really came through for us time and time again on this episode. Though some might have been slight..... embellishments :p

Loaderbro: The hero Pandora wants but doesn't deserve!
    Alt text

Edit: And with this cliffhanger..... [distorted HoloJack voice] It won't be 4 months again, ain't that right pumpkin? [/distorted HoloJack voice]
    ...huh. That was weird.

• edited March 2015

Great episode

Sign in to comment in this discussion.