Loader Bot = Season 1 Kenny

Make one mistake and he will never forgive you....

Comments

• So, what happens if you let him self explode? How does he act? As a #LoaderBros hashtag follower I obviously made his escape and he was nice to me.

But I wonder how he acts for you guys?

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

"Rhys, man, you know I care about Vaughn, and I am a Christian bot..."

• Just as long as he doesn't start raving about boats...

• Telltale: Idea written down.

Just as long as he doesn't start raving about boats...

• I know, he's such a prick. Holding a grudge if you tell him to self destruct and kill himself after he saved your life. The nerve of some robots.

• +1

Crips posted: »

Telltale: Idea written down.

• I found his grudge more amusing than annoying, thankfully. It's funny to see him be passive-aggressive and snarky, and tossing Rhys around. xD; Does that make me a bad person?

• and tossing Rhys around. xD

Wait... what? xD

fayescarlet posted: »

I found his grudge more amusing than annoying, thankfully. It's funny to see him be passive-aggressive and snarky, and tossing Rhys around. xD; Does that make me a bad person?

• I wouldn't forgive Rhys either if he killed me.

• That sounds...interesting

''I wouldn't forgive him if he killed me either''

Pipas posted: »

I wouldn't forgive Rhys either if he killed me.

• Rather than gently set you on your feet like he does with Vaughn, he just tosses you to the ground. Not as often as I'm implying, I think it happened like twice at most. But Rhys expresses his own exasperation when it happens again, eheh, it's pretty funny.

DeityD posted: »

and tossing Rhys around. xD Wait... what? xD

• Damn, I so want to see this but I don't think I ever killed Bot. This is totally uncool.

Rather than gently set you on your feet like he does with Vaughn, he just tosses you to the ground. Not as often as I'm implying, I think it

• Alt text

Just as long as he doesn't start raving about boats...

• It is totally uncool indeed. I knew Loader Bot would be mad, but he is mad in a funny way. But his passive-aggressive grudge is better than Vaughn's heart-breaking sad face if you leave him hanging, god, I felt like a monster. 8U; At least Loader Bot will brofist him instead.

DeityD posted: »

Damn, I so want to see this but I don't think I ever killed Bot. This is totally uncool.

• Alt text

Pipas posted: »

I wouldn't forgive Rhys either if he killed me.

• But his passive-aggressive grudge is better than Vaughn's heart-breaking sad face if you leave him hanging, god, I felt like a monster.

I couldn't do that either. I'm that pathetic. :)

It is totally uncool indeed. I knew Loader Bot would be mad, but he is mad in a funny way. But his passive-aggressive grudge is better than

• Well what sane person would kill Loaderbot? Loaderbot is love, Loaderbot is life.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.