Rate Episode 2 (no spoilers)

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate Episode 2? And no spoilers pls.

Comments

• 10 / 10

i will try to go without spoilers

• the opening was tense and the song fit so nicely
    • the choises were really hard especially the last one (i still dont know if i chose good or not)
    • writing and acting was top notch

• really am interested where all of this is heading and in more borderlands lore

i just hope the next episode wont take 4 months to get here

• 9/10 would play again (no really it was great)

• I just want Loader Bot to forgive me... :,(

• he won't...

I just want Loader Bot to forgive me... :,(

• edited March 2015

10/10

It's exactly what I wanted from a game/movie like this: a jaw-dropping story, a top notch acting, an impeccable writing, a marvelous cinematography and an extremely fitting soundtrack. Good job, Telltale.

• 10/10 Amazing!

• 10/10

It's perfect. Story's perfect, plot twists (although not that twisty) perfect, voice acting more than perfect, it's just perfect. And splash screens. Man, I'd rate 11 for the splash screens alone.

• 10/10

BRO,SO GOOD BRO...Like really BRO

• Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro,Bro!

husmusen posted: »

10/10 BRO,SO GOOD BRO...Like really BRO

• "Needs more food" 2.9/18 -IGN

• 9/10

I preferred the first episode, but this one was still great, and it had more Loader Bot.

• edited March 2015

10/10

Felt like a perfect episode. Handsome jack made the episode for me, he had the funniest dialogue in this episode in my opinion. I felt like this was an amazing episode from start to finish with no filler and was a fantastic length! I couldn't stop laughing the whole way through, great job telltale!

• Bro/10 Bro, bro, bro!!

• Vaughn wanted water so he didnt die of dehydration.

Mentioned water to much water 1.2/10 IGN

ButterfIy posted: »

"Needs more food" 2.9/18 -IGN

• edited March 2015

I r8 8/8 m8 u shuld git dis is gr8.

ROUGH TRANSLATION: This is a fantastic piece of work done by TTG and the humor is top notch old sport. I would have to give it a good 9.5/10 for lack of Bro.

• edited March 2015

9.2/10 - A much different experience compared to Episode 1, but a damn GOOD one!

• 10/10

This series just hasn't disappointed yet.

• 9/10. The intro was kinda slow, there are some glitches, and the waits were absurd, but I was a liiiittle disappointed with episode one.

This episode won me over fuckin' fast, though. I'm having trouble remembering a telltale episode that made me laugh this much and feel this great.

• 8 needed more dick jokes from Vasquez :P

• 9.5/10 Awesome episode, I really enjoyed it. Great writing, it was funny, cool action scenes, hardass choices, it was practically perfect.

That ending though....I'm dying of the wait already.

• 9/10. It was a really great episode, but, episode 1 still beats it....just.

• 6/10 The pacing felt off, and awkward. It wasn't as funny. The ending felt early ( that's it?!) and underwhelming. It did not have me hyped for episode 3. It wasn't BAD bad, but it felt "off". Very "average"; especially for an episode that was incredibly late. I'm disappointed.

• 7/10

'twas good.

• 10/10 - I really enjoyed playing this episode and it make me more impatient for future ones. :)

• edited March 2015

I don't really like review scores as they can devalue games and the review, but I'd give it an 7/10 if I had to.

It's a good episode that builds on the characters and moves the plot along at an okay pace. I could kinda see the writers hands alter things in the script in this one though, as things that were made out to be big in episode one fizzled into nothing - Choosing to fire Fiona's gun being the key one. Some of the humour fell a bit flat to me (the bro scene for example), but there was some funny moments like the general, Jack, the loaderbot and the echo eye descriptions that had me grinning. I like how they're making Jack seem like a devil of temptation on Rhys shoulder. Jack probably could help them out, but do you trust him? It was brilliantly done I feel.

As mentioned earlier, I think the character development was the real focus on this episode. We met them in episode one, but two has let us get to know them a bit more as people. Hidden behind the humour and violence of this universe, Telltale has exposed the more human element of trusting others.

Overall, I enjoyed it. Some slight rewrites here there can be felt, but it's nothing too breaking in this character developing episode. I look forward to the next one. And no telltale, not in four months time.

• I noticed that too. The story moved okay, but it did sort of fall into the background for the characters to take the center stage.

lanep25 posted: »

6/10 The pacing felt off, and awkward. It wasn't as funny. The ending felt early ( that's it?!) and underwhelming. It did not have me hyped

• 8/10

Good episode that I remember laughing my ass off at some times (Vaughn with his talking wiener and ripped body xD). Overall though the game still hasn't caught me as much as Telltale's other games. Still a good episode though, especially with the Handsome Jack scenes.

• edited March 2015

Ehh in my opinion it is TTG best series to date. Yes it past TWAU in for me :'(

8/10 Good episode that I remember laughing my ass off at some times (Vaughn with his talking wiener and ripped body xD). Overall though t

• 10/10

I really enjoyed playing it & I found it as great as Episode 1, but Episode 1 can still be better a bit. Still, amazing.

Good job, Telltale.

Alt text

• Key words though bro -

in my opinion

Like I said though, I still think its a good game. Game of Thrones is still shaping up to be my personal favorite though.

Yes it pasted TWAU in for me

God damn it, I hate it when games paste another game for me :P

Ehh in my opinion it is TTG best series to date. Yes it past TWAU in for me

• Oh shut up honest mistake I fixed it :3

Key words though bro - in my opinion Like I said though, I still think its a good game. Game of Thrones is still shaping up to

• 11/10~Brilliant

• edited March 2015

Significantly better than Episode One in my opinion. Very good episode.

• TENOUTTATEN

For reals!

• 100/10

I loved it. One of my favourite TT episodes.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.