Episode 2 Intro

In my opinion the intro was f*cking awesome.I thought that episode 1 intro was the best intro ever, but after this,I'm not so sure...

So,what do you guys think about the intro? Was it awesome? Was it lame?

Comments

• Awesomer than EP1 one for me.

Also, yes, Awesomer is an actual word now, don't judge

• Yes, I found the word in the Urban dictionary.

Oh! And now that I think about it, I actually think that I like this intro better than EP1.

Crips posted: »

Awesomer than EP1 one for me. Also, yes, Awesomer is an actual word now, don't judge

• Tales is too good for its own good :P

• very cool, very nice

• Wait!!! I just realized that if intro for each episode is gonna be better then the previous one, how awesome the intro for episode 5 is gonna be?

Poogers555 posted: »

Tales is too good for its own good :P

• Also, I really thought that Fiona's hat was going to be with Rhys, so there could be a little,

"I have your hat !"

"I have your shoe !"

• edited March 2015

It was the best intro I've ever seen in any game or movie, with such great coreography and such a fitting song.

• Definitely superior to Episode 1's intro, and I loved the music as well.

• Lol, I couldn't believe that Rhys didn't complain more about his lost boot. But this would have been awesome. They could've traded at Scooter's when my Fiona told Rhys that they were friends, the look on his face was so sweet, like he'd never had someone call him that before.

Poogers555 posted: »

Also, I really thought that Fiona's hat was going to be with Rhys, so there could be a little, "I have your hat !" "I have your shoe !"

• I agree the intro for episode 2 was more better than the one for episode 1, got goosebumps from how awesome it was along with the music that fit with it :D

• I loved the intro so much. That song was so good. Does anyone know the name of it?

• Batteries posted: »

I loved the intro so much. That song was so good. Does anyone know the name of it?

• Thanks for telling me man!

Click here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.