Atlas Mugged Discussion (THERE WILL BE SPOILERS IN HERE - YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!)

Comments

• Omg, me too xD And it was hilarious as I expected xD

OzzyUK posted: »

Don't talk about his hair. Oh, he wants to kill you too. When i saw that on the smash card i had to choose the option to ask about his hair when it came up :P

• I was kinda hoping Adam Harrington and Dave Fenoys role would be a little bigger, but maybe they will show up later.

• They will. I saw corrosed Finch (I remembered his name!) and the other guy in the preview

Poogers555 posted: »

I was kinda hoping Adam Harrington and Dave Fenoys role would be a little bigger, but maybe they will show up later.

• Now I'm really interested what's gonna happen with Jack that is the equivalent of what you just said.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Adorable Rhys is adorable. t The final decision was really hard for me, I kinda wanted to choose Jack but Fiona looked so confident...s

• I don't know if Tales from Borderland will replace TWAU as my favourite Telltale game, but it sure as hell looks like an possibility now. Definetly worth the wait and every penny.

• You're not wrong - its your opinion - but I personally find Fiona's more interesting almost entirely due to the lack of tropes/cliches (dorky sidekick, 'i can see someone but no-one really believes me', 'i'm not as confident as i seem'), and also the way Rhys and Vaughn speak to each other annoys me as much as it does Fiona.

Burnouts3s3 posted: »

Does anybody else feel like Rhys' story is more interesting than Fiona's? I've played two episodes of this, and I keep telling myself tha

• The same happens. And he is not pleased because you know xD with all that stuff is on his feet now. Lol poor cute moron.

So in your playthrough does Rhys still only have one shoe on (and Fiona's holding it hostage)? That's hilarious! What happens when he cli

• Also, what's up with Athena's red eyes? It wasn't ever explained and I don't think it was ever explained, Fiona didn't seem to lie and she has normal eyes in the preview...

• edited March 2015

Laughed like a maniac at the "Not creepy at all" part. xD

And while stealing Athena's shield - it was too f much to bear. xD xD xD

• Nah, I think she lied.

Crips posted: »

Also, what's up with Athena's red eyes? It wasn't ever explained and I don't think it was ever explained, Fiona didn't seem to lie and she has normal eyes in the preview...

• I think the same. But I guess I just like Rhys better in general because his story is new and he's way more funny... and stupid. And Fiona's too serious for me.

Burnouts3s3 posted: »

Does anybody else feel like Rhys' story is more interesting than Fiona's? I've played two episodes of this, and I keep telling myself tha

• Haha, got the same dialogue and I was like "Wait wat. xD I heard it right?" This was uh just adorable. xD

Yeah, I got that moment too and straight away I thought, Rhysha confirmed! In saying that though, it's only one-sided so far... Actually

• I was more disturbed about the skin wallet.

Dapnee posted: »

Anyone else seriously disturbed Vasquez would consider keeping Rhys' hair?

• It's normal, it's just stars' reflection in his yes.

...No, that doesn't sound creepy at all. xD

Yeah, I thought it was pretty weird that he had sparkly eyes all of a sudden in the Gortys Project facility.

• I have seen both endings now and I can't really decide which one is better. I mean obviously there's no wrong decisions or anything like that in TelltaleGames but I'm just wondering what ends up being the main difference between trusting Fiona or Jack. For example Jack ending would affect negatively on Sasha or Vaughn or both. Or then vice versa with Fiona ending. And Fiona ending is really weird since we obviously know that they are not going to die from that explosion. What was Fiona's plan anyway? I really hope that this decision is actually really important thing for the future gameplay.

Lobachevsky posted: »

Now I'm really interested what's gonna happen with Jack that is the equivalent of what you just said.

• edited March 2015

But what she did was kinda stupid imo. I mean, from our point of view. It probably will work out either way, but Jack's plan was a way better so...

Gapaot posted: »

I was surprised that only 28% chose Fiona at the end. I'm playing 'good' heroes this save, so they are friends, bros, loaderbot likes me

• My favourite parts are the still ones with loaderbot. Seriously. I love loaderbot.

It made me stressed out when Vaughn and Rhys kept saying "Bro" repeatedly, although it was worth it to brofist loaderboat.

On another note, I made the minority decision on almost every choice in this episode - I was surprised the corrosive shot wasn't more popular. It would hurt to have your face and/or chest being corroded.

• Finch keeps his hair short.

Crips posted: »

Omg, me too xD And it was hilarious as I expected xD

• but more surprisingly made me genuinely like August (I now feel really sorry for the guy!)

And Scooter. Goddamn, he's such a nice guy - just aww.

Feel really sorry for August, I picked the lines like "she didn't mention you at all" and "it was a con" and it changed nothing, he still likes her after all. Like TftB so far, where almost every character can be seen as a real person.

Some things I adored off the top of my head: * I really liked the way they handled the "previously on" segment via Marcus' narration -

• Huh, I was actually thinking of Vaughn being the prime candidate, guess I'm alone in that?

Oh well, I shall be the proud lonely captain of S.S. Vausha!

Yeah, I got that moment too and straight away I thought, Rhysha confirmed! In saying that though, it's only one-sided so far... Actually

• And It's interesting that we didn't have that one discussion between Rhys and Jack from the trailer...or did I miss it?

You just picked different option. To hear that you need to choose "You deserved that" when talking with him. It's not really worth it, he won't say anything beyond what we heard in the trailer tho.

• Will my lord Loaderbot ever forgive my sin?

• edited March 2015

Alt text I enter in Scooter shop after chasing Athena scene and look,what a lying,by the way haha thanks Athena for the shield Alt text Alt text

• I didn't play it yet, but it sounds like it continues to be one if not the best series Telltale has done :D

• Alt text

I didn't play it yet, but it sounds like it continues to be one if not the best series Telltale has done

• Why, what happens, I didn't get that.

• edited March 2015

I also have a question - who da hell is that person who kidnapped our brave heroes? He came in like a badass but in the ep2 he looks like another nerd.

Omid's cat posted: »

I didn't enjoy Atlas as much as Zer0. After 3 months of waiting... you know. Episode raises more questions: wtf is this GP, what is Athena's

• Alt text

Oh my god I'm slow.

Omid's cat posted: »

Finch keeps his hair short.

• Wait, how does this trigger, I didnt know you could talk to Athena D:

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Loader Bot has the best goddamn scan.

Alt text

• Well,i've seen nukemduke's live and i do the other option,you have to be not pay atention to get funny stuf i laugh five times and so hard,it was based how you want it.but only like 4%-30% was like that

Wait, how does this trigger, I didnt know you could talk to Athena

• edited March 2015

That's right.

Not that she stops her directly, Athena just drops it and pretends she didn't mean that but.

I missed her too??????// I guess she stops Athena/helps Athena if you didn't go to Hollowpoint first?

• And where the hell is watching ScooterAlt text,and i see a Kenny and Arvo animation with holding gun at his head it was replaced Vazquez and Vaughn

Wait, how does this trigger, I didnt know you could talk to Athena

• Oh man, I loved this episode! :D Two hours of stupid giggling I need to pull myself together. I wanted to trust Jack at the end so badly but I just couldn't and aaaww I want to know what'll happen. I'm having trust issues like August in this game. But seriously I think something's wrong with my choices because ALL of my them is in the minority! (ok except for one) xD I really enjoyed it and can't get enough! :D

• I didn't lost my shoe at all =P

How many of you got your shoe back (cause I did )

• I wanted to trust Jack at the end so badly but I just couldn't and aaaww I want to know what'll happen.

He assusmes control and all those flying little dicks will turn on your enemies.
    It looks kinda cool tho how he does that. For once,he was really impressive.

SoMuchSass posted: »

Oh man, I loved this episode! Two hours of stupid giggling I need to pull myself together. I wanted to trust Jack at the end so badly but I

• I really liked when Jack did that with his hand on vaughn's crotch.

• This episode was absolutely fantastic.

• What do you mean, for ONCE?! He was damn impressive all the time! I wish Rhys was as confident.

DeityD posted: »

I wanted to trust Jack at the end so badly but I just couldn't and aaaww I want to know what'll happen. He assusmes control and all

• Nah, Jask's gonna betray us for his amusement. Fiona has grenades, Vaughn is buff as fuck, Sasha is great shoot and Rhys is hacker. They'll be fine.

DeityD posted: »

But what she did was kinda stupid imo. I mean, from our point of view. It probably will work out either way, but Jack's plan was a way better so...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.