Atlas Mugged Discussion (THERE WILL BE SPOILERS IN HERE - YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!)

Comments

• Loved the music at the end, but this episode felt like a cop out with no actual reveals. I am sad.

• I chose corrosive :) it left some ugly looking scars, I was definitely pleased with my decision.

My favourite parts are the still ones with loaderbot. Seriously. I love loaderbot. It made me stressed out when Vaughn and Rhys kept sayi

• F**k Yeah! I can relate to those fears lol

dojo32161 posted: »

Loader Bot has the best goddamn scan.

• Han usually he did some uncool stuff. Like strangling someone and such.

I wish Rhys was as confident.

Hell no. He's just perfect the way he is, too many badasses in the series as it is already.

Gapaot posted: »

What do you mean, for ONCE?! He was damn impressive all the time! I wish Rhys was as confident.

• Now I want to see that, and also I feel stupid for not trusting him xD

DeityD posted: »

I wanted to trust Jack at the end so badly but I just couldn't and aaaww I want to know what'll happen. He assusmes control and all

• They all leave the same scars.

I chose corrosive it left some ugly looking scars, I was definitely pleased with my decision.

• Me too, but LoaderBot has some deep thoughts on life x)

F**k Yeah! I can relate to those fears lol

• You mean, strangling someone is UNcool? Are you crazy?

And Rhys will be more confident. He's shaping up, chapter 2 Rhys has some seriously cool lines, even if execution is still poor.

Han usually he did some uncool stuff. Like strangling someone and such. I wish Rhys was as confident. Hell no. He's just perfect the way he is, too many badasses in the series as it is already.

• Don't trust anyone I'd say.

And I'm still not sure was Vaughn telling the truth or not. Good thing I kept my cool and stayed silent when Assquez started talking.

Alt text

I'm becoming a paranoic.

SoMuchSass posted: »

Now I want to see that, and also I feel stupid for not trusting him xD

• Not for amusement, at least not now. For now he needs Rhys. But so does Fiona so they're all even.

Nah, Jask's gonna betray us for his amusement. Fiona has grenades, Vaughn is buff as fuck, Sasha is great shoot and Rhys is hacker. They'll be fine.

• so after watching a walkthrough of episode 2 I can honestly say that this starting to be one of my favorite game series...I pretty much enjoyed everything in this episode, the brofist with loaderbot, all of handsome jack's moments, the ending and Vaughn's random six pack xD...and that opening intro...man, telltale damn sure knows how to pick the right music to fit the right scene. All in all, I loved this episode just as much as the first..and with that cliffhanger ending, I hope we don't have to wait as long for episode 3 as we did for this episode cause I'm really getting hooked!! :D...also it was really cool to hear bigby and Lee team up..hope they're in the next episode.

• He's shaping up, chapter 2 Rhys has some seriously cool lines, even if execution is still poor.

Like... what?

You mean, strangling someone is UNcool? Are you crazy? And Rhys will be more confident. He's shaping up, chapter 2 Rhys has some seriously cool lines, even if execution is still poor.

• Yeah, I kinda forgave him or at least I told him that but I can't really trust him now.

Don't trust anyone I'd say. And I'm still not sure was Vaughn telling the truth or not. Good thing I kept my cool and stayed silent when Assquez started talking. I'm becoming a paranoic.

• edited March 2015

Best bits (for me):

• The reference to the long wait
    • Rhys and Fiona falling asleep on each other (I didn't really ship them before, but now...)
    • Fiona hitting Rhys
    • Saying, "Jack, you're dead. Deal with it."
    • That intro sequence (although I did prefer Busy Earnin')
    • Rhys' funky sock
    • "You're weirdly buff, dude."
    • Not creepy at all.
    • Fucking up another car for Assquez (and then messing with his gun for good measure)
    • Brofisting (especially with LB)
    • Pimping out the caravan
    • Why is it always the face?

Probably forgot some, but goddamn I loved this episode. I think I'm just in love with everything about this game.

• Same here.

Yeah, I kinda forgave him or at least I told him that but I can't really trust him now.

• ...I feel like not creepy at all will be a running joke from now on in the series and on the forum. xD

papai46 posted: »

I really liked when Jack did that with his hand on vaughn's crotch.

• I think both of them are amazing

Burnouts3s3 posted: »

Does anybody else feel like Rhys' story is more interesting than Fiona's? I've played two episodes of this, and I keep telling myself tha

• "We can't kill this thing, not with our weapons!"
    Rhys highlights target point of the moonshot and gives us predatory smile: "Trust me, we have all the guns we need." before tapping that boost and leading us to EXPLODING GLORY OF GUTS AND RAKKS.

"Hey, I thought you wanted your car black? Because your car is red and, you always told how you wanted black car." just after you stole his car and broke it at that shithole of a planet, you make jokes about it. Don't tell me it's not cool. Vasquez is just knows how to react, and poor Rhys needs to work on delivery.

He's shaping up, chapter 2 Rhys has some seriously cool lines, even if execution is still poor. Like... what?

• Yeah, and second he can transfer his conciousness somewhere? Rhys is going down. Hey, Jack can just control his body and do whatever he wants, if he gets enough access. Not to mention, Hyperion is after Rhys, and remember who's (previous) boss of this corporation, and wants to go back?

Not for amusement, at least not now. For now he needs Rhys. But so does Fiona so they're all even.

• There is nothing wrong with Troy Baker's voice acting. With all due respect, what are you on?

"We can't kill this thing, not with our weapons!" Rhys highlights target point of the moonshot and gives us predatory smile: "Trust me, we

• I must have missed the opportunity to get my shoe back somehow. I walked around the whole game with one boot. Lol, when he gets his foot stuck, he gets disgusted that he ruined his sock. Also Vasquez comments on his sock at some point too.

So in your playthrough does Rhys still only have one shoe on (and Fiona's holding it hostage)? That's hilarious! What happens when he cli

• First one yeah. But the second... it would've been cooler if he didn't get a punch in the face or guts every time he tried to be somebody so.
    Nah, not really that cool, but A for effort.
    I like his socks and all that more than those efforts anyway.

"We can't kill this thing, not with our weapons!" Rhys highlights target point of the moonshot and gives us predatory smile: "Trust me, we

• You forgot the part where Fiona tried to throw him out of the car apparently when she though he's useless now. :) And the fact that like it or not - that little nerd is Jack's fan. I'd say it all makes Jack and Fiona even for Rhys in the long run.

Yeah, and second he can transfer his conciousness somewhere? Rhys is going down. Hey, Jack can just control his body and do whatever he want

• edited March 2015

"Did you get stung by bees? Cause you're swole." -Rhys

"Hold onto your butts!" -Rhys

"I dunno, it looks like he's scratching his ass with it. Aw man, did he piss on his shirt?! That cannot be good, man." -Jack

"That's all DAHL is useful for, amirite? :p" -Rhys

"Bro, bro bro, bro bro bro bro bro. Bro." -Fiona

"Come with me if you want to leave." -Loader Bot

unenthusiasticly "Caaatch-a-riiiiide!" -Fiona

The humor in this episode is off the charts!

Kinda surprised me though, most of the choices I made were in the minority. All of my Rhys options were.

• Fucking up another car for Assquez (and then messing with his gun for good measure)

I cannot be the only one who died examining all of the stuff in that scene.

Vasquez figures out how to use it and just nails you with it XD

Best bits (for me): * The reference to the long wait * Rhys and Fiona falling asleep on each other (I didn't really ship them before,

• I've seen theories where some think that it's actually Zer0, because the kidnapper mostly speaks in Haiku patterns. I haven't tested this myself but i find it to be an intriguing possibility. We know that Zer0 is looking for the Gortys Project, he even asks Rhys and Sasha about it, and you have the option to tell him you will Let Him Know if you find anything.

Other than that, im not really that familiar with many of the characters outside of our TFTB ones, so any other speculation would be appreciated.

I also have a question - who da hell is that person who kidnapped our brave heroes? He came in like a badass but in the ep2 he looks like another nerd.

• I died too, I was listening to the stupid things he was mumbling and bam. xD

BlueShadiw posted: »

Fucking up another car for Assquez (and then messing with his gun for good measure) I cannot be the only one who died examining all of the stuff in that scene. Vasquez figures out how to use it and just nails you with it XD

• Vasquez: What's the uhh...oh, here we go!

BOOM

Jack: Wtf Rhys.

I died too, I was listening to the stupid things he was mumbling and bam. xD

• I can't think of any reason for him to dress up like this and starting to use a shotgun. He could just go and ask without that masquerade.

I also don't think he speaks in haiku, he just doesn't talk much.

Arya_Stupid posted: »

I've seen theories where some think that it's actually Zer0, because the kidnapper mostly speaks in Haiku patterns. I haven't tested this my

• [removed]

There is nothing wrong with Troy Baker's voice acting. With all due respect, what are you on?

• [removed]

First one yeah. But the second... it would've been cooler if he didn't get a punch in the face or guts every time he tried to be somebody so

• Yeah, and what did Jack do? Be egoistical jackass, kill, steal and maim. What's better way to be him than betray him?)

You forgot the part where Fiona tried to throw him out of the car apparently when she though he's useless now. And the fact that like it or not - that little nerd is Jack's fan. I'd say it all makes Jack and Fiona even for Rhys in the long run.

• Oh my god it was so amazing. Favorite part was when I called Vasquez wallet head, lmao.

• edited March 2015

Tales From The Borderlands Episode 2: As told through shitty Tumblr gifs.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Okay, so I'm going to note my favorite highlights of the episode by gifs [all in order...I think] and you gotta guess what moments I'm refer

• Slow your horses down cupcake. It also ain't what I said.

The punches that follows just shows that no one's buying what he says because it's ooc for him. Barking and not biting. It has nothing to do with his voice or posture (Jack had neither but people were afraid abyway), it's about who he is inside. He's not a psycho like Jack, not a badass like Zer0 and not even something like Sasha or Fiona.

Alt text

< pretty much.
    He has his moments but even at the end of ep 5 he won't be cool in the way you implies. He's just different.

• They had a moment there gosh!

Yeah, I thought it was pretty weird that he had sparkly eyes all of a sudden in the Gortys Project facility.

• Jack laughing his ass off made it all the more hilarious.

Green613 posted: »

Oh my god it was so amazing. Favorite part was when I called Vasquez wallet head, lmao.

• Tottaly agree on that but now the wait will be even more agonizing, since the chapter 2 was even more exciting. CAn't wait to see what Jack will do via Rhys body. I wanted tochjose Fiona but welll
    HAIL TO THE KING BABY!

Yeah, I was genuinely surprised how emotional that end part was, wasn't expecting that in Tales at all - the music was also gorgeous. The wh

• How do you meet them???

And where the hell is watching Scooter,and i see a Kenny and Arvo animation with holding gun at his head it was replaced Vazquez and Vaughn

• If you aren't talking about the VA, then I think you're using the incorrect term. When you say 'delivery', it sounds as though you mean the delivery of the lines, as in the way the VA says them. That's why I thought you were talking about the VA, calm down.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.