Atlas Mugged Discussion (THERE WILL BE SPOILERS IN HERE - YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!)

Comments

• his story is new

What do you mean?

DeityD posted: »

I think the same. But I guess I just like Rhys better in general because his story is new and he's way more funny... and stupid. And Fiona's too serious for me.

• Well I haven't seen anything like this. Or at least I don't remember it. But I'm sure as hell seen my share of con artists / thieves stories and betrayals over money.

I mean maybe the set up is not that new but like I said somewhere before, Rhys is a special snowflake of the series. Without his character it wouldn't have been the same.

Flog61 posted: »

his story is new What do you mean?

• Fiona'a not out of the race yet. Did you miss the part at the beginning with them sleeping on each others shoulder?

• edited March 2015

Vaughn.....you FUCKING traitor!!!!!

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited March 2015

I would have honestly loved if they changed the credit skipping notification each episode

Episode 1: Telltale Games will remember that

Episode 2: Telltale Games will definitely remember that

Episode 3: Telltale Games will really really seriously remember that

Episode 4: Seriously? Are you really going to keep doing this?

Episode 5: Okay, we're done. We're just done.

• Out of curiosity, what he did after that? Punched Rhys again? :)

Green613 posted: »

Oh my god it was so amazing. Favorite part was when I called Vasquez wallet head, lmao.

• Honestly, I'm kinda disappointed. It wasn't bad, but it was not nearly as much fun as the first episode imo. The intro song was great, and it had funny moments, but all in all, I felt they could have done a lot more presentation-wise. Some lame sequences like the ending (grenade explosion) and some other animations kinda bothered me. Also, that stupid Hugo does not know how to fire a fucking gun.

It was good, but it wasn't nearly as good as a lot of people here are saying imo.

• Nah he told Rhys to hurry up so he could send him back off to Helios and skin him and use that to make him into a wallet :P

Out of curiosity, what he did after that? Punched Rhys again?

• Pfff, it seems no matter what he says Vasquez won't lose his face. He said basically the same when I called him on using hair implants or whatever. Not cool.

Green613 posted: »

Nah he told Rhys to hurry up so he could send him back off to Helios and skin him and use that to make him into a wallet :P

• edited March 2015

Alot more? What more do you really want? This was just as solidly executed like the first episode, in my opinion.

Not nearly as good, PFFFT.

aldimon posted: »

Honestly, I'm kinda disappointed. It wasn't bad, but it was not nearly as much fun as the first episode imo. The intro song was great, and i

• Wait, when can you ask for the shoe? I guess I missed the option. Not that I complain, it's funny that he's walking around with only one shoe. :D

SnownRaven posted: »

The sock bit (stripes socks with stars!) just made Rhys even more adorkable to me and I deliberately avoided the option to ask Fiona for his

• edited March 2015

By more I mean that some scenes could've been executed with a little bit more finesse. Especially the action sequences seemed a lot better paced and presented in the first episode.

Again, this is just my opinion I'm voicing. I seem to be the vast minority, but I really don't care. It was still good, but I'm kinda disappointed. You can shit on my opinion if you want though if it's fun for you, I really don't give a shit.

J-Master posted: »

Alot more? What more do you really want? This was just as solidly executed like the first episode, in my opinion. Not nearly as good, PFFFT.

• I also feel like it came out more serious than ep1. I'm using the silent option like a lot now. And it says something because in ep1 it usually was the worst option to pick and almost no one did that in the first 2 or 3 runs.

Honestly, I'm kinda disappointed. It wasn't bad, but it was not nearly as much fun as the first episode imo. The intro song was great, and i

• I dunno. Ep1 felt more complete and action-packed despite everything they said about ep2.

But then again, different folks...

Alot more? What more do you really want? This was just as solidly executed like the first episode, in my opinion. Not nearly as good, PFFFT.

• edited March 2015

Um, how exactly are the action scenes a downgrade? Especially when they're not even the same kinds of action scenes.

You shot yourself in the foot my friend with unrealistic expectations and even I expected Loader Bot to fight the Rakk Hive, and that didn't happen, but that action scene was still very well done.

By more I mean that some scenes could've been executed with a little bit more finesse. Especially the action sequences seemed a lot better p

• edited March 2015

Just my personal impression. They did not feel as organic imo. The opening sequence was great (the race), but after that, all action scenes seemed kinda forced and not really engaging. As this is completely subjective, we don't have a lot of ground to talk about.

The incendiary shot I fired and the grenade explosion were really lame though. Didn't laugh at all, that was just unnecessary and looked stupid imo

Edit: Also, didn't really shoot myself in the foot as my expectations were unrealistic. They just were not really met, the episode felt kinda shallow looking back on it

Um, how exactly are the action scenes a downgrade? Especially when they're not even the same kinds of action scenes. You shot yourself in

• And I got what I expected.

I dunno. Ep1 felt more complete and action-packed despite everything they said about ep2. But then again, different folks...

• edited March 2015

Whatever.

Edit: Shallow? Are you kidding me here?

Just my personal impression. They did not feel as organic imo. The opening sequence was great (the race), but after that, all action scenes

• edited March 2015

Great answer, you should write book or web articles man

Edit: I didn't say you are shallow dude, chill out, just because I do not think this episode is brillant doesn't mean I think you're stupid

Whatever. Edit: Shallow? Are you kidding me here?

• Yep, got that too.

Rhysha Confirmed

• No need to be so defensive though, it's not like we're saying we don't like you, we're just talking 'bout a video game

And I got what I expected.

• I don't think I expected anything really I just don't feel the same about ep2 as I felt about the first. It's not worse it's just different. A little more serious too, a little more complicated? I guess.

And I got what I expected.

• What a fantastic episode! was definitely worth the wait.. but alas...
    Now our watch begins ...

for episode 3...

• So, anyone else stole Athena's shield? Hehehe... hehe...

Alt text

...she's going to kill Fiona.

• Maybe you could make a thread to discuss on why this episode disappointed you sometime in the future? I'm interested to know most of your story.

No need to be so defensive though, it's not like we're saying we don't like you, we're just talking 'bout a video game

• I REALLY Hope Vaughn does not die. But the ending kind of seemed to hint that both him AND Sasha will die.

• Huh, never knew Athena was a lesbian. Wonder what the red eyes were about though.

• Waaaaat?How? :(

Pipas posted: »

So, anyone else stole Athena's shield? Hehehe... hehe... ...she's going to kill Fiona.

• I heard that line and said out loud, "Yes, it has. THANK YOU FOR ACKNOWLEDGING MY PAIN."

• edited March 2015

It was fairly innocuous. If Fiona tell Rhys that Sasha broke August's heart the actual dialogue is something like "Sasha must've made an impression on him." to which Rhys sort of giggles and smiles "Yeah, I can see that." Fiona raises an eyebrow and Rhys starts to babble a little.

FetchWalker posted: »

I couldn't find this anywhere so I'll ask it here: At the end of the episode if you choose certain dialogue with Fiona, Rhys says smth about Sasha. Sooo what does he say?

• "Vaughn, we should get you to a vet because those PYTHONS ARE SICK! "

Lmao.

Some things I adored off the top of my head: * I really liked the way they handled the "previously on" segment via Marcus' narration -

• And being super grossed out about it once they both woke up.

Plus, I'm pretty sure you stop spitting on/hitting people to show affection once you've older than, say, five.

udc24 posted: »

Fiona'a not out of the race yet. Did you miss the part at the beginning with them sleeping on each others shoulder?

• edited March 2015

You need to go to the Old Haven first.

Waaaaat?How?

• So....apparently this episode getting some criticism for being a little darker than the first episode and not as over the top.....

I don't get it, this episode is not even on Walking Dead or Wolf Among Us levels of dark.

• Maybe if you trust Fiona Sasha will die, and if you trust Jack Vaughn will die D:

Gary-Oak posted: »

I REALLY Hope Vaughn does not die. But the ending kind of seemed to hint that both him AND Sasha will die.

• Alt text

Oh Athena.

So, anyone else stole Athena's shield? Hehehe... hehe... ...she's going to kill Fiona.

• OBJECTION!

We don't know if the witness(Hugo Vasquez) is telling the truth!

Since you don't have any proof that my client is guilty, my client(Vaughn) is innocent...

Vaughn.....you FUCKING traitor!!!!!

• edited March 2015

Alt text

It would seem so.

Do you have any evidence to support these claims, @1513570 ?

Cody_nara posted: »

OBJECTION! We don't know if the witness(Hugo Vasquez) is telling the truth! Since you don't have any proof that my client is guilty, my client(Vaughn) is innocent...

• betrayals over money.

You mean like when Vaughn betrayed Rhys to get 5 million dollars from Vasquez? Or When Rhys tried to steal all 10 million from Vasquez?

You've never seen a dorky sidekick?

Well I haven't seen anything like this. Or at least I don't remember it. But I'm sure as hell seen my share of con artists / thieves stories

• Me! c:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.