that pewdiepie parody

started with over using "bro" kept with a "bro fist" and then over using bro even more, yeah thats pretty accurt
anybody else notice that?

Comments

• You know, Pewdiepie didn't create the brofist.

• I don't think it was referring to anything at all.

Pewdiepie's a massive idiot and I don't think anyone wants him nor a parody of him anywhere near Tales.

• LMAO, way to exaggerate.

I don't think it was referring to anything at all. Pewdiepie's a massive idiot and I don't think anyone wants him nor a parody of him anywhere near Tales.

• It was just Fiona mocking Rhys and Vaughn

• i agree that pewdiepie is a retarded god of 8 years olds, but all this brobrbrobrobrobro and the fist bump seems alot like a parody of him

I don't think it was referring to anything at all. Pewdiepie's a massive idiot and I don't think anyone wants him nor a parody of him anywhere near Tales.

• edited March 2015

IMAGE! ENHANCE!

• Enhance*

JohnyCl posted: »

IMAGE! ENHANCE!

• Pewdiepie didn't invent any of those things.

• Um...No. Pewdiepie didn't invent the word bro or brofist.

• Like a random Internet ignorant like him would know that.

Um...No. Pewdiepie didn't invent the word bro or brofist.

• The hell are you talking about? They were just making fun of your average bro-dudes.

• Kay, I see that most of people are being rude.
    Be nice.

• I don't really see anything that rude here. This place'd be a fuckin' hugbox if we had to be much nicer.

RhysAndLee posted: »

Kay, I see that most of people are being rude. Be nice.

• But I like hugboxes!

Piggs posted: »

I don't really see anything that rude here. This place'd be a fuckin' hugbox if we had to be much nicer.

• Whatever

papai46 posted: »

Enhance*

• See, when you say 'hugbox' i think 'iron maiden'. Which is generally more appropriate metaphor for message boards. And i think Jack is being a bad influence on me.

I don't really see anything that rude here. This place'd be a fuckin' hugbox if we had to be much nicer.

• Omid's catOmid's cat Banned
    edited March 2015

Massive idiot? Wow. I disagree. In some of his videos he's acting stupid but it doesn't mean he really is. Actually, he's a smart guy. Knows what his fans like, knows how to get their attention and earn good money.

• Alt text

You know, Pewdiepie didn't create the brofist.

• edited March 2015

[removed]

i agree that pewdiepie is a retarded god of 8 years olds, but all this brobrbrobrobrobro and the fist bump seems alot like a parody of him

• [removed]

Like a random Internet ignorant like him would know that.

• So?

Bralef posted: »

Pewdiepie didn't invent any of those things.

• allright, so youre working at telltale?

The hell are you talking about? They were just making fun of your average bro-dudes.

• i'm pretty sure it had nothing to do with pewdiepie

• Hmm I guess Pewdiepie was the only person to ever say bro or do a brofist. Hmm ok then.

• And you do? XD

allright, so youre working at telltale?

• [removed]

Hmm I guess Pewdiepie was the only person to ever say bro or do a brofist. Hmm ok then.

• no, but you dont see me talking like i know everything right? maybe it wasnt a reference to him but i can have my opinion

And you do? XD

• I googled brofist chicken, and 1/5 of the images were pewdiepie so your point? Chicken.

• how does it even matter who crate it, if you google brofist 99.9% of the things will pop up is pewdiepie

You know, Pewdiepie didn't create the brofist.

• legit question, are you mentaly retarded?

I googled brofist chicken, and 1/5 of the images were pewdiepie so your point? Chicken.

• legit question are you below the age of 12?

legit question, are you mentaly retarded?

• im 18, whats the problem?

Jewfreeus posted: »

legit question are you below the age of 12?

• edited March 2015

I think the question should be why are you calling everyone who likes pewdiepie retarded 8 year olds?

EDIT: And why the hell are my comments being flagged for not liking if someone is calling people who watches someone retarded??

legit question, are you mentaly retarded?

• no hes not, but he its something iconic to him. it dosent matter who did it first, google brofist tell me what popping up

Hmm I guess Pewdiepie was the only person to ever say bro or do a brofist. Hmm ok then.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I needed to remove some comment, can everyone try and have a civil conversation about this and not insult anyone.

Personally i don't think Telltale took the idea from Pewdie Pie as "bro fist" is another term for "fist bump" and as Rhys and Vaughn are close friends they called each other "bros" which is coincidentally a similar phrase to what Pewdie Pie uses.

• You need a screencap of me googling brofist for proof???

how does it even matter who crate it, if you google brofist 99.9% of the things will pop up is pewdiepie

• Is there any way to report that i got messaged by dbarda how i'm an 8 year old and a faggot for defending pewdiepie >.<

OzzyUK posted: »

I needed to remove some comment, can everyone try and have a civil conversation about this and not insult anyone. Personally i don't thin

• I'm not a mod, but I think your best bet is to screen capture what he said and send it to a mod via private message.

Is there any way to report that i got messaged by dbarda how i'm an 8 year old and a faggot for defending pewdiepie >.<

• i wouldnt mind if people will disagree like you do, but some people talks like their opinion is facts and everybody must accept it

OzzyUK posted: »

I needed to remove some comment, can everyone try and have a civil conversation about this and not insult anyone. Personally i don't thin

• Every time someone mentions Pewdiepie people immediately jump at each other's throats. I don't care if it's a parody of him or not. It was a fun scene, a bit uncomfortable too but funny x)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.