Not what I was expecting...

2»

Comments

• Except Jack's was way more over the top.

DeityD posted: »

I know. In the first ep there was a dick joke from Vasquez, in ep 2 it was from Jack. Kinda even.

• BL2 is both actually. Depressingly dark main storyline. All the fun in the side missions.

TPS is more balanced. TftB was just pure fun at the beginning.

TWAU and TWD has nothing to do with TftB and I'll really appreciate if it'll stays like that.

Piggs posted: »

There's a difference between depressing and dark. Besides, if you didn't appreciate TWAU and TWD's darker themes, why would you play them?

• I gotta admit I missed some of his speech I was a little... distracted. xD

J-Master posted: »

Except Jack's was way more over the top.

• For the love of Christ, how in the world was this episode on TWD and TWAU levels of bleakness? That is just a lie.

BL2 is both actually. Depressingly dark main storyline. All the fun in the side missions. TPS is more balanced. TftB was just pure fun at

• Hm. I can't personally think of any. Though after playing BL games I find Shade's collection disturbing, yeah.

Humor is trial and error. There were some lines in episode 1 I didn't find funny.

• I dunno where de heck you get the comparison.

For the love of Christ, how in the world was this episode on TWD and TWAU levels of bleakness? That is just a lie.

• edited March 2015

TWAU and TWD are non-stop depression.

Borderlands two isn't near depressing/dark. It just has a few dramatic scenes, to be honest. I felt my heart sink here and there, but that's not really depression. It's more sadness than the non-stop detatched experience that TWD and TWAU delivered.

And to be honest? I like the game better this way. If this was only fun, it'd probably come off as too cheesy and I'd lose interest in the storyline.

BL2 is both actually. Depressingly dark main storyline. All the fun in the side missions. TPS is more balanced. TftB was just pure fun at

• Well maybe it's the humor they changed up, and we all have different opinions on what we find funny. I laughed probably about 2-3 times during episode 1 and thought it wasn't very funny, while in this episode I found was much funnier and kept me laughing a whole ton more.

The eye is nothing actually, it's the atmosphere and whatnot. It's hard to explain it, it's a feeling. But almost everyone can agree there a

• The crotch thing was hilarious and I'm not even into that kinda humor :P

I was having a bad day and this lifted my sprits up to max so who am I kidding...IT WAS FUNNY!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.