Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
edited September 2016 in Tales from the Borderlands

Alt text

Release Dates:

• PC/Mac - June 23rd
  • PS4/PS3 NA - June 23rd
  • PS4/PS3 EU - June 23rd
  • Xbox One - June 24th
  • Xbox 360 - June 24th
  • iOS - June 25th
  • Android - June 25th

News

Update: June 14th

Update: June 11th

Update: June 10th

Update: June 8th

Update: June 3rd:

Update: June 2nd:

Update: May 27th:

Update: May 26th

Update: May 24th

Update: May 22nd

Update: May 21st

Update: May 20th

• Forum post from @Puzzlebox (Page 58): "Tales from the Borderlands has definitely not been forgotten! We might even have a TINY bit of Borderlands news as well as the Thrones Ep 4 trailer tomorrow... I repeat, it's small, but definitely a cool little piece of info. ;)"

Update: May 12th

Update: April 22nd

Update: March 31st

Also, remember that the first rule of the forum guidelines is respect. This includes not just forum users and moderators, but Telltale staff as well. Please don't insult or antagonize anyone, including Telltale staff, for what they post, either on these forums, on the Telltale blog, on the Telltale facebook page, on twitter, or elsewhere. The Telltale Terms of Use prohibits behavior that harasses or advocates harassment of another person. We want these forums to be fun to visit for everyone, staff and gamers alike. Thanks. :)

Comments

• Damn, ya beat me to it, Jack lol

Oh well, second comment aint so bad :D

Anyways, episode 3 cant come soon enough.

• After that cliffhanger, it better not be another five month wait.

• still waiting for ep2 on 360

• edited March 2015

Patience is a virtue ... which I probably have.

Alt text

• After Episode 2, I don't really care how long the wait is. Just...please, LESS than 4 months.

But other than that, BRIIIIIIICK!!!!

• You've changed your avatar and there is Handsome Jack now? Are you... obsessed with him?

(?) Not creppy at all.

Crips posted: »

After Episode 2, I don't really care how long the wait is. Just...please, LESS than 4 months. But other than that, BRIIIIIIICK!!!!

• Bro, I have that gravatar for weeks now, but onto point...Totally not obsessed with him. I'm not Nakayama, pumpkin!

...Wait...Did I say pumpkin?

Tewudin posted: »

You've changed your avatar and there is Handsome Jack now? Are you... obsessed with him? (?) Not creppy at all.

• I want to know i am permited to reveal how does it look Vallory?By the way is in menu

• Yeah, Vallory is the...beautiful woman from Episode Three pic

I want to know i am permited to reveal how does it look Vallory?By the way is in menu

• I'm in your head, Kiddo.

Bro, I have that gravatar for weeks now, but onto point...Totally not obsessed with him. I'm not Nakayama, pumpkin! ...Wait...Did I say pumpkin?

• Well look at this Alt text #Swag

Yeah, Vallory is the...beautiful woman from Episode Three pic

• I haven't noticed. Sorry about that but I haven't been often here for the past few weeks. :D

Bro, I have that gravatar for weeks now, but onto point...Totally not obsessed with him. I'm not Nakayama, pumpkin! ...Wait...Did I say pumpkin?

• hot

Well look at this #Swag

• Don't worry, a lot of people seem to mistake me after I change my gravatar xD

I haven't noticed. Sorry about that but I haven't been often here for the past few weeks.

• Anyway... you have Jack in your head! You can't be trusted from here and now. :D

Don't worry, a lot of people seem to mistake me after I change my gravatar xD

• Oh my God, I love her already...

Real Housewives of Pandora

And is that Fiona's arm I spy?

Well look at this #Swag

• Swap episode 1

Oh my God, I love her already... Real Housewives of Pandora And is that Fiona's arm I spy?

• Nooo!!!

Please don't crucify me (Is that how you spell it?)!!!!!

Anyway... you have Jack in your head! You can't be trusted from here and now.

• Well...the wait between ep 1 and 2 is longest...right?! RIGHT?!?!?!

• Hello waiting, my old friend...

• Yes. Hopefully only 2 months, not 4...

Batteries posted: »

Well...the wait between ep 1 and 2 is longest...right?! RIGHT?!?!?!

• F17 I believe

• A random guess but...

MAY 19?

• If it comes out on May 19th, thats the same day witcher 3 will be released! That would be like the best day ever!

A random guess but... MAY 19?

• The best day ever - if episode 3 will be released even earlier. :D

If it comes out on May 19th, thats the same day witcher 3 will be released! That would be like the best day ever!

• Well, even if telltale won't admit anything, it looks like a rewrite having watched the ep.1 next time again.

Batteries posted: »

Well...the wait between ep 1 and 2 is longest...right?! RIGHT?!?!?!

• what up guys :D

Anyway... you have Jack in your head! You can't be trusted from here and now.

• I'm thinking more in the lines of June 1st ish, but I would never say no to M19!

The best day ever - if episode 3 will be released even earlier.

• It's happening again kane.... (wonder if anyone will get that reference xD )

A random guess but... MAY 19?

• June 2nd is my prediction.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Where's that waiting music that we had in the last thread? You know the one with the popcorn?

• Blind Sniper ate all the popcorn.

dojo32161 posted: »

Where's that waiting music that we had in the last thread? You know the one with the popcorn?

• We are in this wait together. Brofist

• You down, bro? Bro, that's bro, bro. #LoaderBros

We are in this wait together. Brofist

• Yeah bro, we wait together bro, that's totally bro, bro. Bros 4 Life bro.

We are in this wait together. Brofist

• Still no news?! Dear God! Why is Ep3 taking so long?!

I am never purchasing another season pass again!

• Alt text

Still no news?! Dear God! Why is Ep3 taking so long?! I am never purchasing another season pass again!

• edited March 2015

Well, if it's more than 3 month wait for ep3, I'll never purchase season pass, no joke.

Still no news?! Dear God! Why is Ep3 taking so long?! I am never purchasing another season pass again!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.