Episode 2 download problems...

Hey, I posted this on the support forum but haven't had any responses yet, and I'm going nuts. I also want to know if anyone else is having this problem...
I bought the season pass for Tales from the Borderlands, and when I tried to download episode 2 in the download menu, there was a red "No" symbol next to the episode name. I don't even get an option to download. Just "Limits on Use", "Terms on use" and "back". When I select the name, nothing happens. I thought maybe I didn't have enough memory on my hard drive, so I deleted some stuff. Didn't work, have enough space. It also says the episode has been purchased, not downloaded. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• I had the same problem but finally found a solution that doesn't make much sense to me, but it worked. After I downloaded the season pass tonight I went to download the 2nd episode, but got the same red symbol as you got. Couldn't figure out what to do, so I ended up deleting the season pass in my storage. Then I went back to the game where it shows the episodes and went to episode two again...to my surprise with no red "no" symbol and was able to download it. I've never had this issue before, but I'm having a lot of problems with this one game in particular. Like I can't sign into my TellTale account, just says the service is temporally unavailable, and I don't get to see the percentages at the end of the episode. Not sure if this useful info but I have the black Xbox 360 (Xbox 360 e maybe?) with no hard drive, just 4gb internal memory and I use thumb drives to save my games. Curious to no what Xbox your using and if your having similar problems. Anyways, hope this helps!

• Thanks for the info! I checked back again today and I guess the episode wasn't available yesterday for the 360. Works now, but I appreciate the help.

Liltreehoe posted: »

I had the same problem but finally found a solution that doesn't make much sense to me, but it worked. After I downloaded the season pass to

• That's good! And yup no problem.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.