Athena vs Ninja dude

Athena vs Ninja samurai dude from episode 1. Who wins ?

Comments

• Zer0, you mean.

Probably Zer0.

• edited March 2015

My money's on Zer0.

• How dare you call Zer0 a Ninja Guy!

Although Athena is badass, I'd bet my money on Zer0.

• Zer0, definitely. If he's got a powerful Jakobs revolver or shotgun, or a Vladof sniper rifle, he has a chance. If he's on a melee build, he'll kick ass. AND HE CAN FREAKING CLOAK.

• At least he didn't write "plastic ninja freak" x) My money is on Zer0 too <3

Crips posted: »

How dare you call Zer0 a Ninja Guy! Although Athena is badass, I'd bet my money on Zer0.

• Alt text

Alt text

(?) Zer0 will remember that.

Anyway, my bet's on Zer0.

• Come on, is that even a serious question. Athena has nothing on Zer0.

• Seems someone doesn't know much about Athena.

DeityD posted: »

Come on, is that even a serious question. Athena has nothing on Zer0.

• You mean Zer0? Athena would win, especially with her Aspis and she has more experience.

• It's ... honestly a tough call. If the scene of Athena chasing them is anything to go on, Athena might have grown to be too cocky for her own good. Zer0's Decepti0n is such a marginally massive benefit. Athena better have her tank going on.

• What scene are you talking about? The scene with the Loader Bot or the one without? Because the one with the Loader Bot was likely Fiona embellishing.

In the one without Loader Bot, they had to take advantage of the fact Athena didn't want her girlfriend Janey to know she's collecting bounties again to get away.

ActionHank posted: »

It's ... honestly a tough call. If the scene of Athena chasing them is anything to go on, Athena might have grown to be too cocky for her own good. Zer0's Decepti0n is such a marginally massive benefit. Athena better have her tank going on.

• With Loader Bot. Even if there's some embellishing to the matter, there must have been SOME truth to it. Average congirls don't just get away from Vault Hunters like that.

BullseyeRey posted: »

What scene are you talking about? The scene with the Loader Bot or the one without? Because the one with the Loader Bot was likely Fiona e

• Not really. It's far more likely that the truth is similar to the one without Loader Bot, especially since Athena was completely fine when Fiona and the Gang left.

ActionHank posted: »

With Loader Bot. Even if there's some embellishing to the matter, there must have been SOME truth to it. Average congirls don't just get away from Vault Hunters like that.

• Athena vs Ninja samurai dude from episode 1

Alt text

• Borderlands nuub.

• Also, Zer0's abilities are similar to those of the Lance Assassins and Athena was bare none the best, there's nothing Zar0 could do that Athena wouldn't be prepared for.

Just because Zer0 is a guy doesn't mean he'd win.

• HiroVoidHiroVoid Moderator
    edited March 2015

How do you know Zer0's a guy?

BullseyeRey posted: »

Also, Zer0's abilities are similar to those of the Lance Assassins and Athena was bare none the best, there's nothing Zar0 could do that Athena wouldn't be prepared for. Just because Zer0 is a guy doesn't mean he'd win.

• Its Zer0. His name is in the title of the episode for crying out loud -_-

• Eh. His voice actor's male.

It's also agreed that he is either an alien, a dude or a robot.

HiroVoid posted: »

How do you know Zer0's a guy?

• Also, uh, don't be a bunch of nasty nomads, alright? A lot of people here are new to the Wild West Death World that is Pandora, and don't know that much about the Borderlands universe.

Instead of calling them "noob"and telling them to "GTFO because you ain't pro and don't have prestige", why don't you educate them and teach them?

Because that's what soldiers do. In real combat, you teach recruits how to clear trenches with grenades, not tell them to "fuck off and go home to cry to your mom, you noobsack."

• zer0 without a doubt

• Can't...thumb...hard enough...

Pipas posted: »

(?) Zer0 will remember that. Anyway, my bet's on Zer0.

• can't add spoiler tag so SPOILERS for TPS Athena almost killed brick AND mordy(who's like one of the best snipers on the planet if not the best)

• Let's see....Guns would be useless, as shooting at Athena with her aspis is tantamount to suicide and Zer0 can cloack and close the distance faster than you can say AUUURGHGHGH!. So it's sword&board vs. two-handed sword at dawn. Honestly don't know who would win that one but i'd pay good money to see the fight :p

Sign in to comment in this discussion.