Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Jesus Christ, 26 hours passed and still nothing?! F*** Telltale!!!11

Still no news?! Dear God! Why is Ep3 taking so long?! I am never purchasing another season pass again!

• Time to freeze myself until the episode is out.

I pray that nobody scoops my eyeballs out with a spork.

• But what do I do with this spork then???

Tyranitar posted: »

Time to freeze myself until the episode is out. I pray that nobody scoops my eyeballs out with a spork.

• I get to be on the first few pages hooray

I'm actually going to draw today, maybe play some more BL2, maybe sneak in a second playthrough of Atlas Mugged.

• Holy shit was this episode amazing, looking forward to the next!

• I already want more :3

• Well I guess if they stay true to the 4-6 weeks this time it's going to come out in may

• edited March 2015

Well time to put myself into cryonics. Please unfreeze me when the Ep3 is done.
    Alt text

• Im still waiting for that drawing of me

Alt text

Dapnee posted: »

I get to be on the first few pages hooray I'm actually going to draw today, maybe play some more BL2, maybe sneak in a second playthrough of Atlas Mugged.

• Alt text

Leluch123 posted: »

Well I guess if they stay true to the 4-6 weeks this time it's going to come out in may

• Borderlands greed is contagious, I want more!

• Just be careful, don't need some con artists accidentally thinking you're dead and removing your eyes.

IRunts posted: »

Well time to put myself into cryonics. Please unfreeze me when the Ep3 is done.

• I figure if Telltale goes back to a 2 month release then we could be look for Episode 3 early May. Week of the 4th most likely

• Feb 17th the dream

• Alt text

Max waiting in the sky, cause every time I play, Sam always slaps Max up there when I'm trying to get in the Desoto.

Im still waiting for that drawing of me

• Alt text

Can I use that as an avatar?

Max waiting in the sky, cause every time I play, Sam always slaps Max up there when I'm trying to get in the Desoto.

• Totally fine with that.

Though you know owe me twenty (legit) legendary guns in BL2/BL:TPS your choice, Or I could be just joking about that and there's no cross out text thingy on this site.

Can I use that as an avatar?

• It's really strange that the better the episode is, worse the waiting is...lol
    episode 2 was so epic it felt really short(or was is actually short?)
    Episode 3 can't come soon enough... I wish at least in may!

• yeah. 4-6 month has more chance in my opinion.

Well I guess if they stay true to the 4-6 weeks this time it's going to come out in may

:me last week:

Please God, let me just play episode 2, let me just play episode 2 - that's all I want...

:plays episode 2:

NOW I WANT MORE!

• edited March 2015

ME TOO AHHHHHHH

Also I enjoyed the episode and cliffhanger ahhhh it was sooooooooo Good!!!
    Also I would love to see Rhys and Sasha has a couple in the next 3 episodes of TFTBL I mean I'm a fan of Rhysha and if we can continue supporting it in the Community it might happen

COME ON TELLTALE MAKE IT HAPPEN PLZZZZ!!!

RhyshaForever

. :me last week: Please God, let me just play episode 2, let me just play episode 2 - that's all I want... :plays episode 2: NOW I WANT MORE!

• Happy Birthday in advance man!

Alt text

• My borderlands games are on the console :P

Totally fine with that. Though you know owe me twenty (legit) legendary guns in BL2/BL:TPS your choice, Or I could be just joking about that and there's no cross out text thingy on this site.

• edited March 2015

COME ON TELLTALE MAKE IT HAPPEN PLZZZZ!!! MAKE IT FANSERVICE FOR US RHYSHA FANS

RhyshaForever

Srsly. Srsly?

• Drop the MInecraft thing TT! It won't be a hit as big as TfB and you will simply wate time and money where you could make awesome ep 3 faster!

• If anything it will probably be a bigger hit considering how many people play Minecraft. And besides, Minecraft is only in the development stages where only a few guys are working on it, it's not affecting TFTBL or GOT, you don't need to worry.

Drop the MInecraft thing TT! It won't be a hit as big as TfB and you will simply wate time and money where you could make awesome ep 3 faster!

• i dont mind if it will take long as soon as it will be a really good one

• I'd rather wait longer and get a brilliant episode, than wait less and get something sub-par....

Having said that...I'm already impatient for the next one. .__.''

• As many of you have already said, I don't really care how long it takes. Judging from the 2nd episode, a bigger time-frame between the episodes has only contributed to making it a better one. By the way, the waiting thread is a really nice and cozy place to be in :)

• edited March 2015

Please telltale...Please give me a ESTIMATE at least for episode 3

Alt text

• Hi :D Sit near a fireplace, warm up your hands, listen to some classical music, look through the window at the falling rain and make yourself cozy in The Waiting Thread. We can offer you hot chocolate and cookies!

AlfMusic posted: »

As many of you have already said, I don't really care how long it takes. Judging from the 2nd episode, a bigger time-frame between the episo

• edited March 2015

Thanks! Will do!

P.S.: Allright, now give me the hot chocolate and the cookies.

Crips posted: »

Hi Sit near a fireplace, warm up your hands, listen to some classical music, look through the window at the falling rain and make yourself cozy in The Waiting Thread. We can offer you hot chocolate and cookies!

• Here, here.

gives chocolate and cookies

whispers Choke on it

AlfMusic posted: »

Thanks! Will do! P.S.: Allright, now give me the hot chocolate and the cookies.

• warm up your hands

Alt text

Hi Sit near a fireplace, warm up your hands, listen to some classical music, look through the window at the falling rain and make yourself cozy in The Waiting Thread. We can offer you hot chocolate and cookies!

• edited March 2015

Alt text

Here, here. gives chocolate and cookies whispers Choke on it

• Alt text

warm up your hands

• soon my friend soon

• Just in case anyone was wondering, here is the music from the intro of the episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pHQuCezmLE&list=FLr3d4popojtSwzDtjE6UDxw

• edited March 2015

What?!?! No Not That Kind of Fanservice weirdo I mean like if they can give it to us like if the TFTBL Community continues to push Rhysha we might get it due to fans wanting it which is a service to the fans who want the romance,man come on I love to see Rhysha to happen OK

Not Creppy At All #Rhysha

DeityD posted: »

COME ON TELLTALE MAKE IT HAPPEN PLZZZZ!!! MAKE IT FANSERVICE FOR US RHYSHA FANS RhyshaForever Srsly. Srsly?

• Thanks, man. This music is really good. :D At least good because it fits with intro from episode 2 in my opinion.

ComingSoon posted: »

Just in case anyone was wondering, here is the music from the intro of the episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pHQuCezmLE&list=FLr3d4popojtSwzDtjE6UDxw

Sign in to comment in this discussion.