Scooter's special

So did you choose that mystery caravan or not? I couldn't resist the temptation, but I probably just threw out the money in the window for no reason xD Only 2.8% of the players bought that car. It has flames and stuff in it, even some weird creature with a unicorn horn. (maybe a scag but I dunno, right picture)

If I guess right there'll be a race or two in the future.. Or was that just some meaningless mumbling from Scooter? Will that even matter what caravan you have? (But probably it won't matter like the mask)

I never thought highly of Scooter but he took 2 punches for the girls so I respect him a bit more now.

Any thoughts guys? What was your decision?

Alt text

Comments

• I bought it as soon as I saw the little question mark Mystery symbol. I can resist a mystery box lol. Totally worth it.

• If I guess right there'll be a race or two in the future.. Or was that just some meaningless mumbling from Scooter? Will that even matter what caravan you have? (But probably it won't matter like the mask)

Probably won't matter much, maybe buying a funny one will earn us an extra joke or something.

• I haven't bought the mystery modification, because I wanted my caravan to look how I wanted it to look - I wanted it to be as red as possible.

• Did you peek too? :D

I bought it as soon as I saw the little question mark Mystery symbol. I can resist a mystery box lol. Totally worth it.

• I bought the classy one.

• it is a van for 1000$? how the hell people ended with this ton of a money? i had only 560 bucks when i met scooter and got another 500 AFTER purchasing blue malivan car, in uncle's stash.

• I'm still inexplicably saving all my money, hoping it pays off in some way. I always choose the free option.

• You can get $1000 from Scooter if you play your cards right.

Istibul posted: »

it is a van for 1000$? how the hell people ended with this ton of a money? i had only 560 bucks when i met scooter and got another 500 AFTER purchasing blue malivan car, in uncle's stash.

• Yup, but I think the car cost 1500$. And you can get 500 from the "dead" guy. I've about 25 dollars now x)

it is a van for 1000$? how the hell people ended with this ton of a money? i had only 560 bucks when i met scooter and got another 500 AFTER purchasing blue malivan car, in uncle's stash.

• I think you're probably right. From now on I won't waste my money.

I'm still inexplicably saving all my money, hoping it pays off in some way. I always choose the free option.

• I could only buy the 500$ one and I ain't sad at all it looks epic. I don't see any point in saving money cause from what i see you lose all the money through episodes and scenes :\

• Scooter shoulda gave Sasha the "Scooter special" he jizzed himself when he first saw her xD

• I didn't lose any money between episodes.

I could only buy the 500$ one and I ain't sad at all it looks epic. I don't see any point in saving money cause from what i see you lose all the money through episodes and scenes

• I guess its just for that scene at ep 1 when you find a 100$ and if you don't use it on Tector it dissapears in the next scene

Pipas posted: »

I didn't lose any money between episodes.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Nah, it's 300 from the dead guy, the rest of the money comes from Scooter's loot crate and episode 1.

SoMuchSass posted: »

Yup, but I think the car cost 1500$. And you can get 500 from the "dead" guy. I've about 25 dollars now x)

• I'm pretty sure I had that 100$ afterwards and I didn't offer it to Tector. I guess you had a bug in your game.

I guess its just for that scene at ep 1 when you find a 100$ and if you don't use it on Tector it dissapears in the next scene

• No im really sure about that one, even in IGN's review of the first episode they stated the money system as a big problem because they lost the money at that scene

Pipas posted: »

I'm pretty sure I had that 100$ afterwards and I didn't offer it to Tector. I guess you had a bug in your game.

• Where is that special? I didn't even see it... Got Mallywan for 1000 or somting

• I went without any upgrade. I feel like I'll need the money later on :D

• It was at the bottom, I almost missed it too.

Gapaot posted: »

Where is that special? I didn't even see it... Got Mallywan for 1000 or somting

• Yes, I got it! I believe that money in this game is mostly for that kind of stuff, like the mask in ep1.

• That's weird. I've never lost any money after any scenes.
    I guess you just got

Unlucky Real Unlucky

No im really sure about that one, even in IGN's review of the first episode they stated the money system as a big problem because they lost the money at that scene

• Alt text

Cody_nara posted: »

That's weird. I've never lost any money after any scenes. I guess you just got Unlucky Real Unlucky

• I bought it. ...so you wanna be a player... But your wheels ain't fly? Then come on over... To Scooter's Catch a Ride

• Yes. I am hoarding all my stuff like mad hoping for something epic in the final episode!

I'm still inexplicably saving all my money, hoping it pays off in some way. I always choose the free option.

• So you lost money,therefore you didn't lose any money,which means only one thing:

YOU'RE A WIZARD RABBIT

• Alt text

Call me Rabbit Potter

Cody_nara posted: »

So you lost money,therefore you didn't lose any money,which means only one thing: YOU'RE A WIZARD RABBIT

• Alt text

Alt text

Call me Rabbit Potter

• I thought that happen to me as well, once I got some cash from behind the poster I thought it reset, but it was just the game doin something weird. I checked my wallet after a bit and everything was there and accounted for.

No im really sure about that one, even in IGN's review of the first episode they stated the money system as a big problem because they lost the money at that scene

• I accidentally bought it :[ Was trying to scroll down, it didn't scroll, doubleclicked and it bought it.

But it's a damn sweet ride, so like, #worth yo

• alright, Im already rewinded Scooter's scene like 3 times, what I supposed to say to get free 1000$?

You can get $1000 from Scooter if you play your cards right.

• You have to ask him to sweeten the deal and then say his catch phrase (catch a ride).

alright, Im already rewinded Scooter's scene like 3 times, what I supposed to say to get free 1000$?

• thanks! i believe this was my first choice, but probably ran out of time and chose silent answer instead /facepalm

You have to ask him to sweeten the deal and then say his catch phrase (catch a ride).

• Wait, what. There was a mystery upgrade? How did I miss this?

I just got the Maliwan one because pretty blue.

Cool, someone on a stream showed your thread because they were curious about the Scooter Special. That was neat.

• Double Jump, this is what happened to me as well. After that scene with the posters, the next time you can check your inventory it had jumped back up to the correct total.

DoubleJump posted: »

I thought that happen to me as well, once I got some cash from behind the poster I thought it reset, but it was just the game doin something weird. I checked my wallet after a bit and everything was there and accounted for.

• I retained my dignity... So worth it

You have to ask him to sweeten the deal and then say his catch phrase (catch a ride).

• Wow really? That's awesome! :D

dojo32161 posted: »

Cool, someone on a stream showed your thread because they were curious about the Scooter Special. That was neat.

Here if you want to see it your thread appear at 1:59:37

http://www.twitch.tv/cryaotic/v/3922554

SoMuchSass posted: »

Wow really? That's awesome!

• Ohmygod xD It was Cry????? I'd have never guessed that, I feel so honored right now!Alt text

I watched his playthrough on Youtube so I'd have missed that part without you, thanks for that! :)

dojo32161 posted: »

Here if you want to see it your thread appear at 1:59:37 http://www.twitch.tv/cryaotic/v/3922554

Sign in to comment in this discussion.