Chapter lengths very inconsistent

Took me 40 mins to get to the end of Chapter 4 from end of Chapter 3, but then just TWO mins to the end of Chapter 5 from Chapter 4. What gives? The lengths should be more consistent so that you can plan your playthroughs nicely (not everyone can afford to play in one go!).

Comments

• Does that really matter? Just play the game and enjoy it, no need to count the minutes.

• I guess when rewinding it could get annoying.

• Alt text

DoubleJump posted: »

Does that really matter? Just play the game and enjoy it, no need to count the minutes.

• It's not a big deal. But there's an issue if a chapter is two minutes, and another is 40 mins long. Like I said, I break down my session into two or three sittings, and I base how long each setting is by the number of chapters.

DoubleJump posted: »

Does that really matter? Just play the game and enjoy it, no need to count the minutes.

• Why sir, I only speak the truth.

• edited March 2015

Just enjoy the game, who cares about how long it is?

• Oh look, you're back. It was kinda getting quiet without your constant complaining here.

• He was talking about DoubleJump.

himmatsj posted: »

Why sir, I only speak the truth.

• edited March 2015

just when i thought you couldn't find anything stupider to complain about jesus christ calling it now in a week or two you will make 10 threads stating how telltale should hurry up and release episode 3 just enjoy the game but then again that seems to be a problem for you

• edited March 2015

He is the second most annoying guy on the forums. No offense himmatsj, but you are always complaining.

Jewfreeus posted: »

just when i thought you couldn't find anything stupider to complain about jesus christ calling it now in a week or two you will make 10 thre

• he was a whole lot worse on steam since the mods were pretty bad and would just ignore him we are lucky he does not act the way he does there

He is the second most annoying guy on the forums. No offense himmatsj, but you are always complaining.

• Thank the lords we have competent mods, lol

Jewfreeus posted: »

he was a whole lot worse on steam since the mods were pretty bad and would just ignore him we are lucky he does not act the way he does there

• edited March 2015

Every time I see an achievement in a telltale game I die because it means Im getting close to the end ;-;

• Why the hell does that matter? Its still a 2 hour Episode.

• Awwww <3

[Blushes]

Green613 posted: »

Thank the lords we have competent mods, lol

• Alt text

He was talking about DoubleJump.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.