August Is....

Batshit crazy. I mean dear God. You see him with Fiona talking about Sasha? It creeps me out extremely for him to act like that. I totally understand why, and to be honest, I'd probably act like he did if I girl pulled a stunt like that, but still jeez. He's a complete nutcase. And then the whole part when we are in the Gortys core assembly room and you can see him trying to talk to Sasha like he actually had a chance of taking him back.

You think he will repent the error of his obsessive ways or remain a total wacko? I think he'll stay a total wacko.

Comments

• edited March 2015

He's insane, an idiot and a hopeless romantic. And crazy as it is, he's actually one of my favorites.

I figured he'd only be a minor character and probably dead by the second episode (maybe third at this point), but I really think he has potential to be a great character. Personally, I think he's too stupid to ever see the error of his ways. Fiona can admit the entire romance was a scam and he's still convinced that he should "take Sasha back".

With that, I think he'll stay totally obsessive and crazy.

• Perhaps it will get to a point where August does something REALLY despicable with Sasha.......:/

• Alt text

Force of habit.

It be a VERY interesting plot point, him kidnapping her at least. Maybe as Rhys you can go save Sasha or go to the Vault.

J-Master posted: »

Perhaps it will get to a point where August does something REALLY despicable with Sasha.......:/

• Batshit crazy...for real? Episode 2 actually surprised me with August because he seemed genuinely hurt about Sasha and was too stupid to realize he'd been played and it was all just an act.

Not exactly voting for the guy and he's no angel, but I didn't see him being a wacko, just an idiot that got his feelings hurt and doesn't know bull on how to control his temper o_o especially when holding a gun.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.