To the people writing and working on this game

I love you.

If the game continues like this it will end up as my favourite game series. I love the humor and the epic action scenes, also the intros, characters and how you can pretty well control who you're bro with. Not to mention invisible Jack is hilarious. I love everything about it. Thank you.
Now enjoy this picture.
Alt text

Comments

• Same, they're really doing pretty good so far & if they keep up the quality like this, it might end up as the best Telltale series for me.

Good job, Telltale

Alt text

• Scooby-snacks galore for this episode, Telltale! Great job :)

• edited March 2015

Kudos to Telltale.Alt text

• Ditto, if they keep this up for the rest of the season then I'll definitely be buying Tales from the Borderlands once there's a disk release. Episode 2 was friggin AWESOME!

• This was-... This episode was just amazing. Pulled my heartstrings at the end!

Some days, I wonder if I still enjoy videogames anymore. I always have this need to just blow through a game right to the end just to do it. I don't even enjoy open-world anymore. And my disinterest makes me sit here wondering if I like this hobby anymore. As fun, as a hobby and as a thing to be a part of.

Then a game comes along that reminds me that 'yes. I am a gamer'.

Tales From The Borderlands is one of these games. I didn't expect that... I'm growing new emotions for all these characters, and repaired attachments to all my old loves of the Borderlands series. That ending genuinely pulled my heartstrings! The option to... trust Jack. The man I know could help me, but the man I also know would just chop my brain out against the wall just for looking at him funny. I know that it would be like selling my soul to the devil. Or Fiona. The untrustworthy woman who has NO leverage and no control over the situation the same way Jack does?

When I made fun of Vasquez's Wallethead... I... I felt bad for him. WHY did I feel bad for saying that after how he reacted? I should HATE him. I should! He just punched me, and he's GOING to kill me! Why should I feel bad for ridiculing him? Does Jack being so 'proud' of me for doing it only grind in that feeling even more? Did I just humor the devil on my shoulder? And feel BAD for the devil physically touching me right now?

The reappearance of Scooter... revisting Old Haven after aaall these years to see it abandoned, and flourishing in greens. The lovely little zombie references back to Dr. Ned's experiments. My god.

Every single bit of this episode was just... I didn't expect it. I'm LISTENING to the soundtrack for that finale right now. IT was just so strong. That entire scene felt claustrophobic and trapped like it should.

PLEASE. KEEP THIS UP TELLTALE. IF THIS IS THE QUALITY YOU NEED, YOU ARE ALREADY FORGIVEN FOR THE WAIT.

• Beautifully said! I honestly didn't mind the wait, I'll rather wait longer to get a great game than to not wait so long and get a rushed game. It was already such a shame with Fallout: New Vegas with all its bugs and cut content. I really rather have game developers take their time.

Except for Valve. If HL3 isn't gonna be a masterpiece I will cut a bitch.

ActionHank posted: »

This was-... This episode was just amazing. Pulled my heartstrings at the end! Some days, I wonder if I still enjoy videogames anymore. I

Sign in to comment in this discussion.