Have you kept the peace?

I'm just curious on everybody's standpoint upon considering Fiona and Sasha/Rhys and Vaughn as friends.

For me, I 100% tried to keep the bunch close. I.e., I had Rhys and Vaughn go to Hollow Point to meet up with Fiona and Sasha. And when there was the choice at Scooter's place to consider Rhys and Vaughn as friends I immediately did so. Also, when Vaughn betrayed Rhys I immediately forgave him.

Along with the story line I really like this path because obviously in the end Rhys betrayed them in some way to make Fiona furious.

Anyways, as previously stated, what 'path' did everybody go on? Did you try to keep the peace between the bunch or did you make everybody hostile towards each other?

Comments

• From the start, I've generally tried to make Rhys as friendly as possible (being polite with August, thanking Vaughn for his help with the promotion, telling Yvette to be careful, etc). Though he seems like a condescending character, I see him as surprisingly affable and have made him that way. I did have him forgive Vaughn, save Loader Bot, but I did not tell Vaughn about Jack, since I really don't trust him. I did have them go to Hollow Point in order to keep the group together.

I've made Fiona a little "rough around the edges", but tender when it comes to family such as Sasha and Felix (i.e: sticking close to Sasha during the fight scene, letting Felix live, etc). I honestly can't see Fiona as anything less than a selfish character, but I still had her remark Vaughn and Rhys to being her friends while in Scooter's garage, though "temporary alliance" seems much more like something she would refer to them as.

For the most part, everyone is friendly towards each other, especially towards Rhys. It'd be the same way for Fiona, but Sasha seems hell-bent on being angry over the fact that I let Felix live. Not even that, she seems pretty upset when Fiona takes the reigns by talking to Scooter.

So yeah, I've tried to keep the peace.

• I want them all together and to be best friends forever ;3

• I'm trying to get all four as close as possible. They make a funny, interesting group.

• Alt text

Like a family! <3

In saying that though, my Fiona keeps her cards pretty close to her chest so I went with "temporary alliance" (though I'm regretting it because I want to see Rhys beam with warm fuzziness)!

• Same choice. I play them as friends (except Rhys and Sasha. All aboard the S/S Rhysha!), and friends can be snarky smartasses in a friendly way with eachother and that's how i read the whole 'temporary allies' thing. Just Fiona being snarky to Rhys :p

Like a family! In saying that though, my Fiona keeps her cards pretty close to her chest so I went with "temporary alliance" (though I'm regretting it because I want to see Rhys beam with warm fuzziness)!

• Alt text

"A family can be 2 dads and 2 moms …. That’s it, just 2 dads and 2 moms with no kids."

(Okay, Little Gorty and Loaderbot can be their kids, but that kills the joke/reference.)

Like a family! In saying that though, my Fiona keeps her cards pretty close to her chest so I went with "temporary alliance" (though I'm regretting it because I want to see Rhys beam with warm fuzziness)!

• I'm trying to keep everyone as close as possible so Rhys can hook up with one of the girls xD. (Rhys x Fiona)

• I want everyone to be BFFs and at least Rhys to hook up with Fiona or Sasha. Prefably the latter-

(dodges bullets yet again)

• Same here :D Rhys is trying hard and consider them as his friends, but Fiona isn't going to say that out loud even if she thinks the same. :P (But I regret I couldn't see the happy face of Rhys)

Same choice. I play them as friends (except Rhys and Sasha. All aboard the S/S Rhysha!), and friends can be snarky smartasses in a friendly way with eachother and that's how i read the whole 'temporary allies' thing. Just Fiona being snarky to Rhys

Sign in to comment in this discussion.