How many people playing this game have not played two or the pre sequel?

I've seen some(not a lot) asking or talking about things that they would have know if they had played bl2 or bltps (going to skip bl1). I first kinda noticed it when my choices came up. only 33(ish) precent of people picked the fire element to use against that bandit? Come on, fleshy targets are fodder for the glorious embrace of the firehawk!!

Comments

• I chose corrosive when I noticed he had a metal hand. I was hoping it would eat it up, but I can see why it didn't.

• edited March 2015

I took the fire element!

...but not because I played BL2 or TPS and knew what it'd do :P

Simply because it's fire.

• Hey... he should've had shield (for electric) and he has metal arm and armor-vest (corrosive), so every choice is valid.

• Picked the electricity since it looked like it would stun him which it did and I could use that as an advantage to escape.

• I came at it from another angle - I still have my first bullet left so I wanted to save corrosive/fire for someone more deserving.

• I own both and have yet to beat either. I've beaten the first game twice. I picked corrosive simply because I'm a sadistic bastard and I wanted to see his flesh melt away slowly.

• edited March 2015

I picked corrosive because he had some kind of armor on him.

Need to say, I ruined that dude's face.

• It's great against flesh, but terrible at draining shields. If you've got a lot of ammo, though, that's great.

I took the fire element! ...but not because I played BL2 or TPS and knew what it'd do :P Simply because it's fire.

• Electricity's the most useful element. It drains shields and, unlike the other elements, has no damage penalty! Win-win-win, as they say!

Nobody says that. I say it.

Picked the electricity since it looked like it would stun him which it did and I could use that as an advantage to escape.

• Corrosive's great against loader bots, just saying.

NO, NOT THAT LOADER BOT. He's the exception. The rest are all jerks.

Pipas posted: »

I picked corrosive because he had some kind of armor on him. Need to say, I ruined that dude's face.

• I haven't played borderlands 2 or the pre-sequel, but that will be changing next week :D

• I didn't see the metal hand or i would have thought about it. Didn't see a sheild so i just went with what I knew, feed his flesh to the firehawk!

Dapnee posted: »

I chose corrosive when I noticed he had a metal hand. I was hoping it would eat it up, but I can see why it didn't.

• Shock of course. Because it rips your shields in half and does tons of damage after that

• getting for new gen? nice.

I haven't played borderlands 2 or the pre-sequel, but that will be changing next week

• Ive played a little of Borderlands 2, so I wasnt so hyped for Tales but after it came out...Tales is so good I cant even describe it

• I tried playing Borderlands 2 with people, but I found it so monotonous I just could not play anymore.

• Haven´t played anything related to Borderlands. At all.

Chose the corrosive shot. It did the trick well enough.

• Have played a tiny bit of BL2, but that's it. I chose shock because I figured it would stun him, although I now realize that is an electricity effect in lots of other games, but not BL. Although it did seem to roughly have that effect, so maybe I was right.

• I cleansed him and his dumb hair with heat

• I've played both. Extremely worth it and I recommend them to everyone.

And I've just watched a playthrough so far, haven't played the episode myself so can't really comment on the bullet.

• I haven't played the Pre-Sequel yet, but I played 1 & 2.

I went with fire because of the flesh and fire thing that was drilled into my head since the first game, lol.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.