Fiona and sasha mad at rhys

why? They were the ones trying to scam hyperion with a fake vault key, they have no right to be angry at rhys, or am i forgetting something?

Comments

• Well, Rhys and Vaughn did kind of ruin their deal. If Vasquez had come down to buy the vault key he wouldn't have found out it was a fake until much later, by which point Fiona and Sasha would have had their cut of the $10 million (which Felix would have then probably stolen).

• Thanks Jack

Well, Rhys and Vaughn did kind of ruin their deal. If Vasquez had come down to buy the vault key he wouldn't have found out it was a fake un

• They're Hyperion, that's enough reason. In episode 1, Sasha even tells Rhys that just by working there, he contributed to the havic they caused on Pandora, so that's my guess.

• No worries. ^_^

Itachixwa posted: »

Thanks Jack

• edited March 2015

Fiona's not. At least not in the actual episodes - in the "present" sequences she's mad at him because of something we don't know yet.

And Sasha's just has a short temper, she's mad at everyone. :) Of course being from Hyperion contributed to that.

Also, you know what they say - we're always more mad at the people we hurt, not at those who hurt us.

• I don't know, it's likely because they're from Hyperion. Which caused the "pain and suffering" of a lot of people as described by Sasha. It almost seemed like they personally traumatized her, so it's not hard to assume that the company could've been responsible for the death of someone close to her/the girls. Or it could also be because they're selfish like most con-artists are since it's a difficult lifestyle.

The worse that Rhys and Vaughn really did was break the key (ruin the deal) and work for the company. In a way, they're almost the victims, if not for their own ambition to crush Vasquez. Almost.

• Rhys didn't break the key - Fiona and Sasha broke the key. If they didn't set off the EMP it wouldn't have broke.

I don't know, it's likely because they're from Hyperion. Which caused the "pain and suffering" of a lot of people as described by Sasha. It

• Valid point.

With that being said, the only thing Rhys and Vaughn really did was ruin the deal. And of course, work for Hyperion. Otherwise, it's all on Fiona and Sasha.

BipedalP posted: »

Rhys didn't break the key - Fiona and Sasha broke the key. If they didn't set off the EMP it wouldn't have broke.

• He can actually break the key intentionally. If you don't activate EMP he'll drop the key on the ground.

BipedalP posted: »

Rhys didn't break the key - Fiona and Sasha broke the key. If they didn't set off the EMP it wouldn't have broke.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.