Sexual Content?

Wasn't it supposed to be in Ep 2? Did I miss something?

I have my reasons...

( ‾ʖ̫‾)

Alt text

fapfapfapfapfpafpapfppafp

Comments

• Rhys feet...

(  ิ.౪.  ิ) droowl

• edited March 2015

I need to know this for academic purposes in short F.A.P

• I think Vasquez said something at Atlas, but I can't remember what it was x)

• I mean drool... :P

ualexen92 posted: »

Rhys feet... (  ิ.౪.  ิ) droowl

• I suppose you feel very dehydrated now?

I mean drool... :P

• Just kissing. And dick jokes. And... characters sleeping on each other and drooling. xD

• Rated M: for Drool

• I hope there won't ever be any stupid, unnecessary sex scenes. 8U But this is also a Borderlands game, and they never go further tha dirty innuendos, as far as I know.

• Yeah I agree. I think Telltale trying to animate a sex scene would be... strange.

fayescarlet posted: »

I hope there won't ever be any stupid, unnecessary sex scenes. 8U But this is also a Borderlands game, and they never go further tha dirty innuendos, as far as I know.

• Maybe a little bit, a KISS will help me!

I suppose you feel very dehydrated now?

• Hm, fair enough. I think I could spare a kiss every now and then, provided you are female and cute.

Maybe a little bit, a KISS will help me!

• It's probably because of Vaughn's abs. Disappointing, I know. I had hoped we were in for a slightly...better view. But I guess this game has to appeal for the females a bit as well.

• It would be Ride to Hell: Retribution all over again, yeesh.

Tyranitar posted: »

Yeah I agree. I think Telltale trying to animate a sex scene would be... strange.

• Fully clothed sex is the way to go man.

DoubleJump posted: »

It would be Ride to Hell: Retribution all over again, yeesh.

• The dick joke from Handsome Jack if you don't tell Vaughn about him, maybe? That's reasonably explicit.

• Didn't know about that one because it didn't happen in my playthrough.

Thanks.

The dick joke from Handsome Jack if you don't tell Vaughn about him, maybe? That's reasonably explicit.

• That part... I laughed until I couldn't breathe.

The dick joke from Handsome Jack if you don't tell Vaughn about him, maybe? That's reasonably explicit.

• 'Yes. Innuendo.' - Zer0

fayescarlet posted: »

I hope there won't ever be any stupid, unnecessary sex scenes. 8U But this is also a Borderlands game, and they never go further tha dirty innuendos, as far as I know.

• No problemooo

Tyranitar posted: »

Didn't know about that one because it didn't happen in my playthrough. Thanks.

• That heart on her boob...where have I seen that before?

Oh yeah.

Alt text

• Alt text

Hm, fair enough. I think I could spare a kiss every now and then, provided you are female and cute.

• God they need to put Moxxi in an episode. She is hella hot <3

LawmanZero posted: »

That heart on her boob...where have I seen that before? Oh yeah.

• mind=blown

• I was going to say the same thing. Ellie has one too, so does this mean Moxxi has another daughter, and Scooter randomly has a pin-up of his (at least) step-sister?

• Or a fellow cousin or something. The Hodunks are really into incest, so I wouldn't put it past them that every woman has a heart tattoo on their left boob.

I was going to say the same thing. Ellie has one too, so does this mean Moxxi has another daughter, and Scooter randomly has a pin-up of his (at least) step-sister?

• Actually yes - I can see both those things being true... :shudders:

Or a fellow cousin or something. The Hodunks are really into incest, so I wouldn't put it past them that every woman has a heart tattoo on their left boob.

• Inside those trailers, there are three things going on:
    1. Watching bandit races.
    2. Buying or maintaining shotguns.
    3. Incest.

Actually yes - I can see both those things being true... :shudders:

• Someone post a pic of Vaughn's abs. That should be sexual content enough. ;)

• rakk hive aka vagina mouth

• He's a man, he's gross and thinks you're a woman because of your profile pic.

• Alt text

then I suppose there is nothing to do here.

papai46 posted: »

He's a man, he's gross and thinks you're a woman because of your profile pic.

• Done.

Someone post a pic of Vaughn's abs. That should be sexual content enough.

• Alt text

Fiona's Bum :P

• well you aren't a girl, this is a shame old man because I am into girls affection...

then I suppose there is nothing to do here.

• When you said "That heart on her boob...where have I seen that before?" I thought of that old Jurassic Park game called "trespasser" where if you look down, you see a heart on the girl's boob.
    They might be the same.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.