I'm confused about something [spoilers]

I'm playing episode 2, and since it's been a while, I forgot whether I shot Felix, or didn't shoot him but then let him die, or didn't shoot him and warned him about the case bomb.

In ep. 2, I found a bullet in Fiona's inventory, so I figured that I didn't shoot him. However, later on, Fiona stated that she had shot Felix.

Obviously, I'm confused. Is this a bug? Can anyone clear this up for me?

Comments

• It will probably be the elemental bullet that you get when you visit the house.

• The review at the beginning should show what you did. But, besides that, I used my bullet in the first episode and don’t remember if being there in the second. This may be some bug. Was the bullet there since the first part or it showed up later.

• edited March 2015

I had that same issue, my inventory said I had a bullet when I shot Felix, and it wwas way before I found the bullet in the house, I remember seeing it back at the Atlas facility in the beginning. It's most likely a bug though because it said I shot him in both the previously on and Fiona even said she shot him.

• No, I already had the bullet before I picked up the elemental bullet.

Someguy12 posted: »

It will probably be the elemental bullet that you get when you visit the house.

• It was two elemental bullets

Shiloh8686 posted: »

No, I already had the bullet before I picked up the elemental bullet.

• Ummm, no only one bullet comes with the upgrade

SCR4P-TP posted: »

It was two elemental bullets

• Me too, it's been a long time, I couldn't even remember If I actually shot him :P

• edited March 2015

I just took their words to not cause confusion

Her gun upgrade has that elemental thing not the bullets (from my memory) so two bullets and three elemental choices where you can use each only once. Thats how I understood it.

Ummm, no only one bullet comes with the upgrade

• I shot at August and I had no bullet in my inventory. Maybe it's only something to do with shooting Felix?

I had that same issue, my inventory said I had a bullet when I shot Felix, and it wwas way before I found the bullet in the house, I remembe

• Yeah, I had a bullet in my inventory even though I shot Felix. I thought my saves didn't transfer correctly, but later Fiona says that she shot Felix, so everything's fine. I guess...

• There is only one explanation

Alt text

INCEPTION MUSIC

• Like I said, probably just a bug. It's not a big deal, I'm not worrying about it

NINTR posted: »

I shot at August and I had no bullet in my inventory. Maybe it's only something to do with shooting Felix?

• There is only one explanation INCEPTION MUSIC

• edited March 2015

Yes I like how you are looking at that corner and ignoring the shadow with the eye

Alt text

http://i.imgur.com/DoFxpwR.png oh my god

• It was there since the beginning of ep. 2. Did you shoot Felix or August? It appears that shooting Felix causes this bug, but shooting August doesn't.

TMLC posted: »

The review at the beginning should show what you did. But, besides that, I used my bullet in the first episode and don’t remember if being there in the second. This may be some bug. Was the bullet there since the first part or it showed up later.

• Yeah, I shot and didn’t have this problem. It is most probably a bug associated with shooting Felix.

Well, this could mean things: you will have a bugged bullet that you won’t use for the rest of the game (and so, you don’t need to bother) or you just got a bonus round (and, in this case, yeah! :P)

It was there since the beginning of ep. 2. Did you shoot Felix or August? It appears that shooting Felix causes this bug, but shooting August doesn't.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.