So has anyone thought of this? (SPOILERS!!!)

Okay, so this post isn't spoiler heavy, but I do want to point out a possible plot that no one (or at least none that I have seen) have thought of; what if this is all a big con story being told to the guy who has kidnapped them to get him to take them back to his base? Or maybe something along those lines? Sure, Rhys could still really be from Hyperion and all of that, but what if Rhys and Fiona have banded together in order to con people by acting as if they hate one another? It's still murky as to the reasoning for their kidnapping, so I'm just sort of throwing this out there. I guess we'll see if I'm right. :)
Let me know what you guys think! :D

Comments

• If he's taking them to some base, I'd wager a guess that it might be the Sanctuary.

I mean, Zer0 was looking for Gortys Project info, and I'm sure Lillith is batshit crazy about stuff like this, so I think he has to do with that.

• Always a possibility. This part of the story has been greatly overlooked so far, yet it's so laced with mystique. The possibilities are somewhat endless.

If he's taking them to some base, I'd wager a guess that it might be the Sanctuary. I mean, Zer0 was looking for Gortys Project info, and I'm sure Lillith is batshit crazy about stuff like this, so I think he has to do with that.

• I'm hoping we aren't railroaded into a situation where Rhys+Fiona were forced to betray each other at some point between the present and (presumably) Episode Five is when we'll switch to real time; your theory allows for them to actually be on the same side. Telltale is just teasing us by throwing out lines like "we'll work together like a family!" or "Your friends will remember that".

• My thoughts exactly. I don't want Rhys and Fiona to hate one another. I've worked to make them like one another through both episodes and I personally think they're a cute couple (though I don't want this turning into a Rhys X Fiona VS Rhys X Sasha battle page) So here's hoping I'm right. :)

Asariel posted: »

I'm hoping we aren't railroaded into a situation where Rhys+Fiona were forced to betray each other at some point between the present and (pr

• edited March 2015

That would be kinda awesome in a 'from humble beginnings to sneaky badasses' kind of way. I like it. Then, when mystery dude takes them to the base, rambo Vaugh and Sasha show up kitted up to their eyeballs!

Alt text

Also, so many handsome faces in this thread :p

• That's even more awesome! I was trying to think of a way Sasha and Vaughn would fit into the equation, and that makes the most sense. I mean, Fiona and Rhys are the "talkers" of their respective teams, whilst Sasha and Vaughn are the "behind the scenes/back-up plan" ones. I really do hope I'm right about this because the thought of Rhys and Fiona disliking one another hurts and I die a little inside... XD

I absolutely love that GIF. Perfect. XD

And I know, right? I'm going to change my avatar to the other Rhys to mix it up a little. He's so gorgeous...

That would be kinda awesome in a 'from humble beginnings to sneaky badasses' kind of way. I like it. Then, when mystery dude takes them to t

• This idea is pretty good, and definitely makes sense, but it would be crazy if it did happen

• Someone on Youtube :

"What I meant is telling the story to the guy makes them remember the either A: (Good Choices) how much they worked together and trusted each other. Or B: (Evil choices) How much Fiona hates Rhys now"

I think his point is valid and true enough to be what's happening

• There's always hope that Telltale is crazy enough to make it true! :D

Someguy12 posted: »

This idea is pretty good, and definitely makes sense, but it would be crazy if it did happen

• edited March 2015

Ha me and I believe it was DeityD were saying about this the other day. About how they are possibly just pretending.

• I've thought this since I replayed Episode 1 3 months ago. Glad I'm not the only one who had the idea. :)

Ha me and I believe it was DeityD were saying about this the other day. About how they are possibly just pretending.

• RhyionaConfirmed

• DEFINITELY!!!

RhyionaConfirmed

Sign in to comment in this discussion.