Leaving Pandora

So, it seems that Fiona and Sasha want to leave Pandora. This really makes me think that maybe in episode 4 or 5 they will try to escape, but Rhys will be left behind. Which could lead to a "lets save Rhys!" type thing. I just have a weird feeling Tales will end with them leaving Pandora based on what Fiona says to Sasha about wanting to leave.

Comments

• You can't "leave" Pandora, you see.

Before Borderlands 2, Hyperion took over. They moonshot anybody who tries to leave.

And there's also virtually no shuttle system or spaceport on Pandora, because it's such a Death World that you can't leave. There are two choices: You die or you get a gun and kick ass.

• Then how does Rhys mention that he has property on one of the Edens to the Stranger if he could never get there since he would be on Pandora?

If the story comes to leaving Pandora, I think that's where they might go?

• They somehow did. Or this is a few years after their adventures. Or he accidentally bought some really good property.

Then how does Rhys mention that he has property on one of the Edens to the Stranger if he could never get there since he would be on Pandora? If the story comes to leaving Pandora, I think that's where they might go?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.