Rhys Theory

Okay everyone let me explain a theory to everyone on these wonderful forums.

In Episode Two, it is revealed that Jack appears whenever Rhys has significant head trauma, or to put it bluntly, whenever his head gets hit. Well, at the beginning of the game, Rhys is walking through the desert, when suddenly the stranger guy hits Rhys with the butt of his Rifle. In the head.

However, Handsome Jack didn't appear.

Now, onto the second part of this theory. Once again in the beginning, Rhys' echo eye is a yellowish color. And once again in Episode 2, when you trust Jack, Rhys' eye is turned yellow.

Ladies and Gents, I propose, that the present day Rhys, is either...

A) A Jack and Rhys hybrid, where Jack and Rhys are basically one in Rhys' body.

B) Rhys has been "corrupted" by Jack.

Lemme know what you think!

Comments

• My Mind=Blown

Or it's Rhys ception. Rhys is the AI while Jack is the Rhys both fighting over control of Rhys.

• Or it's Rhys ception.

Rhys is the AI while Jack is the Rhys both fighting over control of Rhys.

• I think Jack (or rather Nakayama's id drive) is how Vasquez is tracking Rhys (He says he's tracking him by the 'shadow' on his back); Rhys will obviously need to rid himself of Jack in order to not be tracked, and so will have to replace all his tech,

That's my theory, anyway.

• Honestly, that is a good theory, and I completely forgot that Vasquez had said that, thanks for the reminder.

Flog61 posted: »

I think Jack (or rather Nakayama's id drive) is how Vasquez is tracking Rhys (He says he's tracking him by the 'shadow' on his back); Rhys w

Sign in to comment in this discussion.