Hollow point or Old Haven

Alright i already know what is happening for each choice BUT i wanted to talk about consequences.

What's the best choice for a peaceful playthrough?

I mean there's always stuff like that : your character tends to be a good guy or an asshole, i 'd rather be a good guy this once :)

Comments

• clap-tpclap-tp Banned
    edited March 2015

if u go to hollowpoint u saves sasha and fiona and get extra flash granade, if you go to new heaven you get extra dialogue with athena and youre able to steal her sheild. if you wanna play the good guy so hollowpoint is the way to go

• But the Athena part seems so important ! Well i just hope the consequences later won't be too much of a burden.

• edited March 2015

I mean there's always stuff like that : your character tends to be a good guy or an asshole, i 'd rather be a good guy this once :)

Then Hollow Point is for you. Cause one of the dialogue choices is the cuttest thing ever, so freaking touching. They're like a family now. xD (and you'll piss Athena less I guess).

Alt text

Alt text

• Cannot agree more. This is one of the most adorable scenes in this episode.

DeityD posted: »

I mean there's always stuff like that : your character tends to be a good guy or an asshole, i 'd rather be a good guy this once Th

• THIS SCENE is the reason why I chose Hollow Point. :)

I mean there's always stuff like that : your character tends to be a good guy or an asshole, i 'd rather be a good guy this once Th

• Bro. :D

Choosing Old Haven sounds like a better idea for a "douche" playthrough - with all the stealing aspis and annoying Athena thing. Choosing Hollow Point is better for Hyperion boys who need more appreciation. :) Poor bastards need some happy moments, they've been through a lot lately.

THIS SCENE is the reason why I chose Hollow Point.

• i came in here just to say this

• #RHYONA4LYF

• I hope TellTale will notice how much we like those moments. :) And give us more in the future...

Flog61 posted: »

i came in here just to say this

• I will never stop loving how legitimately shocked he looks.

• Hollow Point.

Old Haven just seems so scattered to me. It doesn't really make sense to go there first, at least in my opinion. Especially due to the fact that if you go to Hollow Point first, you unlock HUDs and are able to get Rhys' shoe back.

• edited March 2015

Hollow Point. Why? Fiona and Sasha went there, that's why. I didn't wanted to go to Old Haven... I mean, I wanted a whole group to go there together. Besides, I thought for a second that whatever Vaughn and Rhys will encounter there might not be nice or safe so I decided to go to Hollow Point and try to find the rest of the group first.

• I always go to Hollowpoint because that is where Sasha and Fiona go. And i feel like you miss alot of stuff with Rhys if you go to Old Haven first.

• Yup i'm convinced it's the good choice for me :) But now i'm wondering wth happened since Fiona is so pissed at Rhys even with all this interactions!

• She's not pissed. She is just trying to hold back her feelings of love towards Rhys.

GrumpyDof posted: »

Yup i'm convinced it's the good choice for me But now i'm wondering wth happened since Fiona is so pissed at Rhys even with all this interactions!

• edited March 2015

Too bad it's just one sided... No just kidding ! i must say about all this romance thingy, i'm in for both ^^ We shoud not battle about that ;)

She's not pissed. She is just trying to hold back her feelings of love towards Rhys.

• Yeah lol. Honestly i love both ships, I hope one of them happens.

Too bad it's just one sided... No just kidding ! i must say about all this romance thingy, i'm in for both ^^ We shoud not battle about that

• edited March 2015

Don't forget it's our choice to be nice. Because we also have moments like this:

Alt text
    Alt text

Alt text
    Alt text

Fiona was always more aloof and "professional". But yeah, I'm dying to know what he did to make her that pissed, if it's all real what we saw in the "present" sequences.

Yup i'm convinced it's the good choice for me But now i'm wondering wth happened since Fiona is so pissed at Rhys even with all this interactions!

• I wonder if them in the present hating each other is actually an act. They could just be acting like that to trick the kidnapper out of something.

Don't forget it's our choice to be nice. Because we also have moments like this: Fiona was always more aloof and "professiona

• Ï love the fact that Rhys and Vaughn send Loader Bot to look for Fiona and Sasha, leaving them rather defenseless in a dangerous town full of criminals and psychos.

Don't forget it's our choice to be nice. Because we also have moments like this: Fiona was always more aloof and "professiona

• Alt text

I can't decide if it was extremely sweet or incredibly stupid. Maybe both.

Ï love the fact that Rhys and Vaughn send Loader Bot to look for Fiona and Sasha, leaving them rather defenseless in a dangerous town full of criminals and psychos.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.